supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indiana Generals

During the off season I was approached by a couple teams wanting me to join them and their organizations. I am glad that teams thought of me and my abilities and that the invitations were extended.
I will be staying with the Indiana Generals for the 2012 season. I will be involved as much as my health and other factors allow me to be. I had so much fun last year and the M.S.F.L. is a great league with some very competitive teams.
Head Coach Jt is someone who I consider a true friend and he and I have been together in some way since 2008 when he was an assistant coach for the Cutters. I don't count 2007 my first year in semi-pro when JT and his Dragons beat us twice during the season, however I will always remember the game at Edgewood High when the Dragons came to town and we had a huge corwd on hand that game was one of the classics in semi-pro.
The Generals are reloading for 2012 and have some talented players returning and some players joining the team this year that I'm looking forward to be around.
I have many plans and ideas for the 2012 season and the Generlas and some very special nights for home games with lots of games that will give back to the Indianapolis community. Good luck to all teams this season and if you get scheduled to come to Indy you will be in for a fun night.
I'm on twitter now ( isn't everyone ) and anyone that wants to follow me just add me @footballjd on twitter.

Re: Indiana Generals

The team wouldnt be the same without you Jim!

Re: Indiana Generals

Jim,

Excellent choice! On behalf of the Crusaders, we wish you and the Indiana Generals the best of luck in 2012.