General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indy Tornados release preseason dates

Indy Tornados release preseason dates

Saturday, May 19th Open

Saturday, May 12th Open

Saturday, May 5th vs Columbus Fire (HFL)

If you want to fill one of these dates, please send us an email and we'll be in contact.

Triggs

Re: Indy Tornados release preseason dates

What happed to all that shit yall be talking?

Oh no triggs put some dates out everyone work around his schedule. Some teams don't start practice until mid march or april. Some teams just don't give a shit about you or your team. You not that important. Hell the Crusaders have more buzz around them than the tornadhoes! Im sure you and a few of your puppets will get on here and run your mouth, but thats the best part it show you have no class on that note triggs you can kiss my ass!

Ok then smart guy, who cares about no Tornado. We start practice in March too. I would think a team that is starting practice in March would, hmmmm, let's say be ready for a May 19th game? What??? Need more time? Oh, maybe we just don't matter? Yet you answered........C'mon Son. BTW, the Crusaders can have the buzz. I heard Tornados sound more like a train anyway.

MP

The Crusaders don't want to be known as the team with "the buzz" or the sounds of "Thomas the Train." We are just trying to be a well organized and respected team(full of backups, LOL) by all. I know there has been a lot of sh** talking about the Generals and the Tornados but let's be honest. We all know that these two organization will be in the top of their respected leagues when it's all said and done. Good luck to both teams and represent Indiana well.

And at the end of the day that is what is all about.....But seriously the Tornados played two local teams from Indiana last year, so the argument that teams don't start practice til March or April just doesn't fly. With that being said, Kyle Wilburn your statement isn't valid, unless you are just being bitter as so many others are. Teams are ready to go at that time. It's preseason.

MP48

Bring the show to Terre Haute......We love a good challenge. Dont know if it could work for us but no one on our team turns down a battle!

Terre Haute??? Why not Indy? I know we are getting on the road on May 5th, but I am sure if an official call was made, something could be worked out. I have been hearing about the squad out there, and not bad things either. Could come together. Hopefully we will be in touch. Where is a logistical issue. But a 40 minute trip for either team shouldn't be a deal breaker IMO.

Mike P.

Yes. Wildcats vs Tornados, stat.

btw- does anyone else feel weird spelling their name incorrectly? It makes me feel dirty.