supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crusaders' Final Team Meeting

Crusaders,

This Saturday, 11th of February, will be our last team meeting before we start our mandatory practices. The meeting will be at 2:00 PM at 2544 S Lynhurst Dr. Indianapolis, IN 46241(Indy's Family Restaurant). If you plan on playing for the Crusaders you need to attend this meeting. The time has come to start bringing in your player fees. ALL jerseys will be ordered on the 1st of April. If you do not have your money in by this time, you will not make the team!!! If you need to set up an arrangement with the team, please pull Michael or Jeremy to the side and discuss it with them. This will not be one of those teams that allow players to play if they haven't payed. We look forward to seeing you all there and starting a great 2012 season together.

Crusaders' Staff

Re: Crusaders' Final Team Meeting

But you'll be one of those teams that offers general players money to play for you, and sends messages begging others to come over. might have har a shot if yoy were not in a joke league.

Looks like crusaders doing what they need to do to win , maybe your weak generals team needs to do the same because we all know your bum as coach and team cant hang with my cuz team the rush ! Cant wait to watch you girls fall again to us this year. Good luck crusaders take all there players

haha
But you'll be one of those teams that offers general players money to play for you, and sends messages begging others to come over. might have har a shot if yoy were not in a joke league.

I can assure you that not one person has been offered money to play for the Crusaders. If someone is telling you this, they are full of it and I will tell them to their face. As far as begging other to come over, I believe this is called "RECRUITING". Not sure if it goes as far as begging but yes, we have sent out multiple emails asking players to come and see how our organization is ran. I'm pretty sure that every other coach in the state, to include JT, has done this. If you have an issue with how we run our organization feel free to contact me. I will provide my email as well.
I'm just curious on why you are so worried about what the Crusaders are doing? If we are in a bum league then we probably aren't in your league. Worry about your team(The Generals) and how you guys are going to get back to the championship game. I hope the Generals do have a good season and win the MSFL but it's going to be hard when half the players are worried about a team they don't even play this year.

Thanks to the Rush fan and good luck to you guys this year.

Crusaders, DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS (BAKER)

J. Morris

Lol