supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
generals are sum bums

Sounds like the " I think im the shit " generals are in trouble this year . Losing coaches,starting players and back ups ,ownership Haha I can't wait to whoop the shit out of your team again. coach jt is gonna choke like the colts and pacers do every year ... The baby gens don't even deserve to be on the field with the back to back Champs ! Must suck losing twice to the big dogs in one year and yes we showed up ! Bum ass team you will never win in the msfl !

Re: generals are sum bums

We showed up twice dont be mad you halfway ass team, , better get ya team together u lil midget choke ass coach, whats going on with u sissies?

Instead of trying to dog the Generals, figure out how not to piss down your leg in national championship games!

Why is someone going to attempt to bash a great team? All your doing is making your team appear weak! The truly great teams keep their mouths shut n play the game win or lose. Respect the game and be proud of it. I guess people slip from time to time so Rush this is your slip. If y'all really think your all that I guess you need to come play some more teams in Indiana. Come visit!

Why get on here and trash a team that has been around for a while and can manage to be one of best ran teams in the area? I hear of 5+ new Indy teams every year that don't last. I mean if/when someone bashes us wolfpack regarding us showing up in the playoffs I laugh cuz most the time the team that wins is talked about so for the teams that lose and still in the back of other teams minds I actually appreciate it! So were grown @ss men lets not take this site a step back again.. Id love to say we all play cuz we love to play football but I cant say that with half these posts that do more talking on here than actual playing on the field. Respect your opponents and until you beat one of the best don't put them down especially when they didn't say a word about your org. from what I see. I hope all teams are having great off seasons and Id love for Indiana to be known not only for great semi pro teams but to want teams from other states to travel to play some of us because of our characters and well ran organizations. Lets make 2012 a good one!

Petre Out!

Wolfpack 21
Why get on here and trash a team that has been around for a while and can manage to be one of best ran teams in the area? I hear of 5+ new Indy teams every year that don't last. I mean if/when someone bashes us wolfpack regarding us showing up in the playoffs I laugh cuz most the time the team that wins is talked about so for the teams that lose and still in the back of other teams minds I actually appreciate it! So were grown @ss men lets not take this site a step back again.. Id love to say we all play cuz we love to play football but I cant say that with half these posts that do more talking on here than actual playing on the field. Respect your opponents and until you beat one of the best don't put them down especially when they didn't say a word about your org. from what I see. I hope all teams are having great off seasons and Id love for Indiana to be known not only for great semi pro teams but to want teams from other states to travel to play some of us because of our characters and well ran organizations. Lets make 2012 a good one!

Petre Out!

Amen!! As always...the Wolfpack are great on and off the field. Good luck this season!

Oh one other note....this probably goes without saying, but the Generals are not in trouble lol. We have strong numbers as always and have had a very successful off season. Good luck to the Rush and all the teams in the MSFL. We are excited to get this season started!

I am sure this is not anyone from the RUsh organization talking shit, or any of their fans, just some ass trying to start shit

JR
I am sure this is not anyone from the RUsh organization talking shit, or any of their fans, just some ass trying to start shit

I can assure you this is no one from our organization. We have nothing but respect for the Generals. They are a good organization. Again, I can assure this was no one from the Rush

Rob Feltner
Co-Owner/GM