supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
best defense?

Who has the best defense and why do you think this....

Re: best defense?

Alot of things change from one year to the next. Nobody can say they have the best defense this year till they get on the field. Half the teams probably don't even know who's playing for them.

Everyone will say their own team, even the no namers but they will act like they're a fan!

So, I'll be the first to be biased... The Wildcats have the best D!

I think they are the best because I am biased!

Hey Landry #2! That cant be true cuz the noble county wolfpack has the best D! lmao Hope everyones off season is going well!

Petre Out!

Wolfpack 21
Hey Landry #2! That cant be true cuz the noble county wolfpack has the best D! lmao Hope everyones off season is going well!

Petre Out!

I have to disagree...The Generals havent had a point scored on us in 2012. Top that! lol

I am so going to miss this season!!!! If I get a Saturday off and can sneak out of the house I hope to catch a game or 2 this year.

JC #11
Wolfpack 21

Petre Out!

I have to disagree...The Generals havent had a point scored on us in 2012. Top that! lol

No one has scored on me in 4 years... top that!

*I don't play defense*

Now that's a solid D!!

Can't wait for the Wildcat/Wolfpack match... hopefully it's in Terre Haute, but either way can't wait!

For small to mid-sized squads Midwest Force hands down.

Wolfpack has been da best defense hands down every year it has been a team and we will.keep bringin it this year and every year after that IFL da Wolfpack is back Brandon Fossett aka Twin everybody have a good season