supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indiana Generals

As some of you might have heard by now JT will be stepping down as head coach of the Indiana Generals. I can tell you know that after talking with JT about this....it was the hardest thing for him to do. His family, work schedule and other factors that is out of his control, will not allow him to give the effort that we all know he gives in everything he does. JT will be missed but will always be welcome as a part of the Generals and anything that I am involved with, for that matter.

With that being said, we are currently looking for a head coach. WE are committed to continue on and have promises and commitments that we have made to people outside of the Generals organization. We are confident that we will find someone that can come in and keep us in championship form.

Anyone that is interested in coaching for the Generals please contact me at justin@profyletracker.com

Re: Indiana Generals

JC, you got my support just let me know what I can do to help you bro. Good loomm luck n may the force be with you

I appreciate that for sure. Until you take on all the duties it takes to get ready for the season as I have this year, you truly can not start to understand what owners/presidents of all these teams go thru!! All owners/presidents have so much of my respect after just one offseason! lol

Goodluck this coming up season. Hopefully someone can fill his spot

We have a few candidates for a couple of positions open. Replacing JT will be almost impossible but I am confident we will find someone. Good luck to you guys.

Hahahaha . Head coach gone ,key players retired ,key players leaving t yo gay ass squad to form a killa squad and now that the king of coaches is gone ! You will lose more players to teams ... They will bounce to a better staff and make some good teams great and some new teams killa like dem Crusaders or tornadoes ... I want to see all teams come as one and make a bad ass squad no 1 could fuck wit ..... .Fuck the fag ass generals yalls sum bums and gonna get whooped this year ... Yalls b lucky to make it 500

First, I would like to ask those that plan on talking shit about the Generals to leave the Crusaders out of it. We have nothing but respect for the Generals as well as Coach JT. Indiana lost a great coach. I don't care if you like the guy or not but you can't take away the fact that anything he touch turned into a success. On behalf of the Crusaders, we want to wish JT and the Generals best of luck this year.

Second, Not sure who the "Big Hater" is but the Crusaders haven't played 1 down. Please do not consider us a "killa team" until we can prove ourselves on and off the field. We shouldn't be in the same conversation as teams like the Tornados or the Generals.

Once again, Good luck JT and I hope this isn't the end of a great career.

J. Morris

Happy Trails to you J.T. Much respect. You held it down and gave your boys what they wanted, Championships! Things just wouldn't be the same without you around. Congrats on you past, Luck toward your future.

Mike P.
O.C. of THE Indianapolis Tornados

He is a one of a kind coach. He is a winner. He is a great players coach / hard nose my way or the high way. If you was lucky enough to play for him you know what i mean. he was a coach that would take risk and always had his team ready for battle. He helped change the way Indiana Semi-pro football is ran today. what was crazy is he was so young but he seemed have been coaching for 50 years. He has a amazing knowledge of the game. I wish him the best.