supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question?

My question is can you play for 2 different teams in 2 different leagues? I'm new to the SouthBend area and noticed the 2 teams from here have some of the same players on their teams. I am intersested in playing for both as well if possible

Re: Question?

Mike, if both teams owner/coach is ok with it and you wish to spend the money on both teams, and make there practices, I do not believe there is a rule against it since the two teams you speak of are in different leagues, hope this helped.

Thanks Zartman,like I said I'm new to the area and do not know many people and honestly I can't think of a better way to spend the summer other than playing some football. Do you know anything anbout the 2 SouthBend area teams?

No player can play in 2 different leagues in the MSFL
If you play in the MSFL...then you can only play in the MSFL.

Hard to play for 2 teams when most teams play on Saturday

if u play in the CRFL you can only play for that league

In the CRFL the rules state you cannot sign with two member teams of the CRFL at the same time. The CRFL does not have the resources to check all the other teams in different league websites in order to enforce a rule that says you can only play in our league.

Mike, I would ask you if you could devote the amount of time and effort to be there fully for your teammates if you play on two different teams with games at the same time. As a coach I would have to consider giving you a roster spot on a 45 man squad to someone that would only be there half the time. If you think you can, I wish you the best of luck this season.