supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Preseason Rankings

The 2012 season is right aound the corner. Many new teams are colliding with old ones. Who do you believe will be the top 5 teams in Indiana at the end of the season? JUST FOR FUN people, no sh*t talking please.

Re: Preseason Rankings

In no order and based off last season:

Tornados
Wildcats
Generals
Wolfpack
Cutters

I'm sure it will change when all seasons end.

Scorpions over cutters for sure

Not even close. I am looking at a LOT of suprises this season. It is going to be fun to watch.

Many old teams with new talent and rookies from last year that aren't rookies any longer. Many old teams who's time has come and gone and not made the changes needed to be what they once were. And new teams, that if they gel, could be and will be spoilers all season long.

Vince. if you still have my number hit me up or send me an email. We need to talk!!

the tri city spartans from south bend has talent on both sides of the ball thier team is made of warriors,hitmen,shamrock,titans,and a couple of hurricanes players this is real talk from south bend

This thread has been hijacked by trolls. The gentleman asked about top 5, not supporting your team.

Laundry i know you a wildcat so of course you gonna put your team in there...but wildcats and cutters arent top five buddy u feelin yourself a lil to much...

Old School
Laundry i know you a wildcat so of course you gonna put your team in there...but wildcats and cutters arent top five buddy u feelin yourself a lil to much...

First, It's Landry... It's spelled out for you. Yes, I am a Wildcat and of course I am going to put my team somewhere amongst the top 5 and I'm confident with my opinion with the 4 others I mentioned . Once again a troll posts something that is completely irrelevant to the thread topic.

What do yal think about ranking start up or expansion teams? Rankings don't mean shit but this thread is trying to provoke some egos - just trying to figure out who.....

Laundry? Tell that was "auto correct"? That's funny

big_triggs6

Laundry? Tell that was "auto correct"? That's funny

Wouldn't the rest of his typos be corrected?

Nope i spelled it right...thats what i think of your team and the league it was in last year...win a championship when the the two top teams leave and then get on here and proclaim the wildcats as one of Indianas best...f outta here...kick rocks lil homie...and the cutters booooy stop!

I guess we will all find out about the Kitty Cats May 19th. The Tornados O n D line will dominant. I say all talk! Might just have to go watch this.

Old School who do you play for if you are going to put down a team and an individual on a very good team in Indiana? I mean what kind of player would you be if you didn't think your team could be one of the best lol It would be like "damn man my team is god awful I just cant wait to get pounded all year its going to be soo much fun!" Im sure triggs, landry, and other confident players including myself all think their team is #1 thats the only mentality to go with in any sport! Lastly these are opinions so who gives a hell if someone says there top 5 or not.. everyone has to back it up on the field in the end anyways so either accept opinions or stay off the board lol

Petre OUT