supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On the Michigan Message Board/ Tornados

Message to the Tornadoes
« Thread Started Yesterday at 6:56pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I usually don't do this in public but your players and one loud mouth wanna b (gold tooth and all) approached me while I was in Indianapolis on business yesterday.

I don't appreciate it nor is it something I would do. I have a remedy for this problem.

I checked my schedule and found an open date to play you. June 30 2012 home or away it doesn't matter. Shall I say it gain?

Home or Away it doesn't matter. And for the record since some people don't tell their players things like, The Gators have contacted us twice about a game (this year) and twice we dropped the ball or had a prior engagement, yatta, yatta.

I had my d-line Coach Larry Page send a feeler out yesterday right after the game to which I havenot gotten a response (typical of how you apparently roll).

Your players said to me and I qoute "why can't we get a game with y'all?)

After I found out it was the Tornadoes I responded by saying ask your people because I have tried twice this year.

The Big Mouth then said don't you get tired of beating up on bums? I said to him that over the last three years no one in the country has played a tougher schedule in my opinion.

I then told him of five teams in Michigan that would whip their butt.

Gators, Ravens, Wolverines, Cougars, Force (the Force already did it last year) and probably a few more.
I told you (Big Mouth) this ain't what you wanted but you insist that it is.

So, here it goes once more: June 30th 2012 Home or away it doesn't matter.

Put up or S.T.F.U. Please

Waiting for you to respond

Darryl Henry-Head Coach Michigan Gators and darn proud of it!

PS if it sounds personal it's because it is!

Read more: http://michigansemipro.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=6213#ixzz1rZeNIZK3

Re: On the Michigan Message Board/ Tornados

This is funny because it's the Tornados that are always on here talking shit about a team not stepping up. look who is backing down now!!!! haha bums

Fan.....dumbass we responded on they site! Ain't nothing changed, we still running the yard. May 12th (us) vs June 30 (them) they scheduled, we scheduled. Nuff said. Ain't no back down in our camp! Conflicts happen.......now what's ya'll excuse since local cats think we slippin.......see one of ya'll thought we was gettin' punked so you posted it on Indiana site. Thought we was duckin........wrong answer playa! We still the DAWGS!

MP

MP48
Fan.....dumbass we responded on they site! Ain't nothing changed, we still running the yard. May 12th (us) vs June 30 (them) they scheduled, we scheduled. Nuff said. Ain't no back down in our camp! Conflicts happen.......now what's ya'll excuse since local cats think we slippin.......see one of ya'll thought we was gettin' punked so you posted it on Indiana site. Thought we was duckin........wrong answer playa! We still the DAWGS!

MP

You should let someone more educated respond because you make the organization look horible!! From what the Michigan team poseted, they have tried to contact your team on 2 different occassions. I know that your May 12th game was just booked meaning that you "DUCKED" them to fill your game with a less talented team. This would make your team look way better then you actually are. Just speaking the facts.

Fan, Educated you say? Then you respond with horrible spelled wrong and what is poseted? COME ON MAN!

No.....I will explain so that you will come out more educated. There is a guy that use to play here in Indy. As a matter of fact he is one of my good friends. He moved to Michigan, in my hometown. We stayed in touch. He hit me inquiring about a game 1st week of June....right after GDFL regular season schedule was released. League opening day. I checked......but it wouldn't work schedule wise. Which was agreed between me and my boy and WE let it go! We offered the May date we had but my boy said that didn't work for THEM. Now they offering a June date cause somebody got gasses up at the Enforcer game. Which is not open for us. Nobody gone dictate our schedule.....some of you out there should know that. Don't use a team from out of town to live through. Get ya weight up here! There......from the horses mouth. Hopefully you have the facts now. Cause they still ain't talkin bout our open date cause for the most part they arena team got a game that day. FACT

MP

Fanatic
Fan, Educated you say? Then you respond with horrible spelled wrong and what is poseted? COME ON MAN!

TYPOS

Hmmmm. Fan not as smart as they think!

Eye in the Sky

The Michigan thread was ended with one word.... professionalism.

Thats how we handled the Gators and that's how we'll continue to handle the scrubs on this board as well.

For the record, we never backed down nor denied any attempts to play the Gators. For the record, our original opponent for the Midwest Bowl was the Gators, they opted out.

Not sure this whole issue has one ounce of validity at this point, so I'm done.