supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO WILL WIN THE IFL CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR?

I'm just wondering who will win the IFL championship this year. Yes there are alot of good teams and this league but I want to hear what you got to say.

very upset to hear that the Indiana Hitman have fold

My pick to win is the West Central Wildcats: very strong on both side off the ball
But im sure the Indiana Cutters will be ready to pull off the upset
What about the Indianapolis Destroyers? Heard good and bad about them
do anybody know anything about the Indiana Eagles? Did they fold? I heard the Destroyers are playing the Eagles first game off the season where is the game going to be?

Re: WHO WILL WIN THE IFL CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR?

Check back Sept 15th and you'll have your answer.

Good answer laundry...surprised you didnt take this post and beat on your chest that the wildcats won a watered down championship last year!

Dang you've been on my case lately, for what I don't know? I simply get on to have sensible conversations about football, I wish others like yourself would do the same. Hope whoever you play for or root for has a successful injury free season! GL

Old School...... I will Say it! Your a dumb ass!

You can only play the teams that line up across from you. People want to disrespect other teams for who or who they do not play. The ifl should be much improved this year so I guess we will see in a few months. I doubt the wildcats really care what others think of them. They won their league and that's all that matters. I assume all they would care about is the guys that are in their lockerroom. There's always a bunch of chirpers on this board and as far as i'm concerned, talk is cheap. The guys I respect are the ones who are willing to go out and stand toe to toe for 60 minutes.

The Battle Creek Blaze welcome the opportunity to compete with the fine organizations that make up the 2012 IFL. Don't count us out. We have a 2010 IFL North Championship trophy. We can't wait to renew our rivalry with the Wolfpack and appreciate the opportunity to go home and away with the defending Champions, the Wildcats. CAN'T WAIT!

Really who cares the IFL is one of the weakest leagues in the Midwest. Bet there are a hundred High School teams that could win that league. Sry but the truth hurts.

You sir are a complete and udder douchbag who obviously sucked on him mamma's titty until he was 10 years old.

No dis to any of the teams in the IFL, but Imma put my bet on the WILDCATS, OR THE WOLFPACK. I dont play in the IFL, but I used to and I played against teh wolfpack and they are a dominant team, but I have heard nothin but GREAT things about the WILDCATS, but dont slack on the CUTTERS, they are always in the running

Ocho, try again pal! Wolfpack haven't ever been dominant. Never won a championship and although their record may be good, thief games are always too close of scores to be considered dominant. Wildcats are simply overrated. Won a weak IFL league last year and now people consider them one of the best. Cutters aren't anything now and haven't been for a few years. All have talent but none have what it takes to win the title like the thunderhawks from Michiana have. They are the real deal and will prove to everyone they can come in dominate. I remember a few years ago noble county had a good first year and was considered to have one of the best "first year" teams in a long time. We will unanimously take the title of best first year team when we not only sweep the wolfcubs, but also win the IFL championship.

I think that the IFL is a smaller league, by design. It was made for the smaller market teams and does a fairly good job of sustaining them. Unfortunately it is semi-pro football and not the NFL, so teams do tend to come and go. Anymore that is just the nature of the beast. As for who will win the IFL this year, well obviously we are all competing, and that is everyones goal. There are a lot of competitive teams in the IFL and some not so much, that too is part of semi-pro football. Different market breed different talent, or a bigger talent pool. We know there will be dominant teams within the league this year as always, and I have no doubt that there will be a great championship at the end of the season. I hope that we have the chance to compete in it. As for saying the Wolfpack have not been dominant well you are both right and wrong. Any member of the Wolfpack will be the first to say that we have choked in the playoffs where it matters. We have had dominant seasons as far as victories go. They haven't all been blowouts like what the Generals did a couple seasons ago, but when it comes down to it a win is a win no matter how much you win by. We are hoping to be a dominating force this year in the IFL, but understand it will be difficult because there are a number of good teams this year. Good luck to all this year in Supa land, God Bless and pray for our fallen Brother and his family.

P.S.
Let's not take ourselves too seriously fellas, if we were that good we'd be playing on Sunday.

Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

Nice way to handle it clawson, you old vet you.

WR.85
Cam Johnson
Indiana Cardinals

If we don't get laughed off field, we'd consider that a moral victory. So if everyone would take it easy on us this year, we'd really appreciate it.

Definitely looking forward to the 2012 season! Thanks for the kind words T-Pain your too sweet. Just saying usually the teams on here gloating about themselves either fold or arenn't talking so much come the end of the year. But regardless no game is easy on a schedule and I bet you guys are a solid team and it should be a fun competitive game. Looking forward to several fun games on the schedule!

P.S. I sense the sarcasm in your post Van Dam! You guys always bring it so definitely looking forward to more great games with you guys!

Petre out!

There appears to be at least 4-5 very good looking IFL teams this year. I can't wait to start shooting games again.

Although we are a new team, we dont say much on here for a reason, with that being said I cant wait to see how we fair in this great league of ours! HAPPY HUNTING!

I predict the West Central Wildcats will repeat as league champions.