supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IS IN FULL EFFECT

EACH WEEK WERE GETTIN MORE NUMBERS AND HAVING ALOT OF SUCCESS. HAVING DEDICATED PLAYERS AND A HARDWORKING COACHING STAFF. WERE STILL ON THE RISE FOR MORE HARDWORKIN PLAYERS. LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..... HAWKS

Re: IS IN FULL EFFECT

i seen you guys practice and i have two big words OVER RATED. you guys just arent that good 7 and 4 at best

The Nighthawks got they hand in the cookie jar. Just a matter of time before they fingers get cut off. How is the merger going cause ya raided the Scorps house

NO NEED for any player associated with the Nighthawk organization to get on a site like this and comment on anything!

First, you post anonymously (which IMHO is the first step in havin' ya man card revoked), then you only stir up some other anonymous chumps to post their drivel and you all end up with your pants down around your ankles with the tape measures out NOT PROVIN' A DAMN THING!

Do it on the field like a man and leave the little boys to 'bump their gums' on sites like this.

HBC (for anyone with history and if not...)
Posted by me, Dane Hill

Dane your post is laughable because you took time to post......but so are the Nighthawk. Dude it's not the site, it's your squad! Do it on the field??? Have YOU??? What is your record??? Exactly! Stay in ya lane Cuz! The only kidz on the block is your bullshit squad. Now drop em and measure that. I am the EYE IN THE SKY. I got my eye on all of you INDIANA squads. Why??? Cause ya'll f'ing up the game. Everything the pioneers have put down you have disrespected! I will be in your thoughts and critical of you every move. If you play ball in the state I will get at you! REAL TALK. There's no I in team, but there is a EYE IN THE SKY!

Eye

O my I post something positive nothing negative and u completely went off for no reason. I said nothing out of content to disrespect or down anyone. And ( eye in the sky) u get on here and totally disrespect. Shame u must not play football. Or must not kno alot about the game. I Jus don't understand why u would even get on this post. I'm Jus trying to encourage the nighthawks to lets keep getting better. Lol u should be ashamed. If anybody reads this don't pay attention to eye in the ass.. he's nothing but drama and that's all he is doing is talking shyt. Sry buddy

Eye see you Nighthawk! You sad. Weak. A sack rider. See when you crawl around in the grass and the lawnmower comes out yo ass is grass. Eye see everything. Eye hear everything. Eye am watching. Eye ain't never been shame, nor shamed. My football knowledge is mad advance. Eye would never diss the game, but u false flagging sack ridahz, yeah you, Eye got no love for. Eye told ya Imma go at all of you! If u don't like it don't post, cause whenever you do, Eye will tear yo ass up! Indiana step yo game up. Quit producing bum ass teams!

Eye

Oh this forum. It really is bad for Indiana football. Everyone on here is an all star and talks shit about every other team. This isn't high school boys...you are an adult amateur football player. Sooner you understand that, the better off this level will be.

Lol man EYE sees everything huh. Lol u maybe cross eyed. Lol Idk. U gotta wear glasses or something. Yes its a room where u can get on here behind closed doors and talk hella smack. But I'm not going go toe to toe or even see EYE to EYE with u. Hahaha not dropping my standards buddy. Bum team tho u don't even kno how the season gone turn out. But I'm guessn since u can SEE everything u know huh. Haha good job making your eyes sound better than that brain of yours.

LOL

What is wrong NIGHTHAWK? Have EYE rattled your cage. You get on here a talk about hiding behind a screen name. Dude your name is NIGHTHAWK! Do you have a cape? Are you some kind of masked Avenger? NO! What you are is a BUZZARD who goes around preying on dead, dumb players, that were cast offs from someone else's dump. From here on out EYE will call you the NITE BUZZARDS! EYE will snatch your heart out of your body. EYE will stomp your soul. You will stink in the MSFL and we will all be EYE WITNESSES to that. No EYE cannot see the future but EYE see you NOW NITE BUZZARDS!

EYE

Im not the one to get on here and talk shit to anyone but mr so called eye in the sky, should check your grammer and get an eye on that. You sit here and want to talk shit to someone over the computer, and if thats not bad enough you post behind some b.s name. You get on here talking shit about nothing. Until you have the balls to come play every indiana team then i would suggest you shut the hell up and quit waisting your computer wiz talent and get to work on and off the field. If u claim your team is the best, it is plenty of offseason hommie. Now grow the hell up and quit waisting your finger musles just typing bs that you cant back up..and no dont play for the nighthawks but the day have have balls to step up and play any good team in indiana , i will make sure I congradulate you. but until then stfu and worry about what your team is going to do this season. maybe your team might not even go .500. If you had so much love for the game you wouldnt do the talking with your fingers playboy as a matter of fact you wouldn't talk @ all. For the record the only thing you did get right is there is no I in team so quit talking about what your goning to do. Also the is a eye in the sky and that is the Man that sends great blessing not you...I hope He blesses you because someones going to bless you on the field.. wr#6

@DGoodin. Really? Really?? No, No, No, for realz, REALLY?!? Did you just try to correct me on grammar? Did you proof read. EYE mean, EYE have made typos, but HOLLY CRAP, YOU SUCK at this posting thing. Eye will laugh at myself, while internally laughing at you, while, wait for it, LAUGHING OUT LOUD (LOL). EYE think you must have one of those OLD INDIANA "ed-duh-muh-ka-shuns." EYE feel like EYE should let you make it, cause, well, now I feel like EYE am fighting with a "TARD". EYE am not hiding, cause the only thing that will happen is a scenario that will go like this. My team will play your team AND you will get your ASS KICKED! The other one is you find out who EYE am and get wrong with me and find out EYE AIN'T NO JOKE on AND off the field! See how EYE have put you in a no win situation. Enjoy your pitiful existence with the Revolution. That alone tells me all EYE need to know about your skillz. DGooding #6 of the Revolution, EYE HAVE MY EYE ON YOU!

EYE

EYE smell pussy, is that you EYE? LOL grow up LOL

I have nothing to do with this league or semi-pro football other than being a loyal fan. Eye in the Sky should get banned from this forum. He brings nothing but negativity to the equation and makes the entire semi-pro football world look bad. I get on here to see what games are being played so I can watch football for a low price and enjoy the great game that I unfortunately cannot play. It's a shame that one man's ignorance brings an entire sport down.

Eye in the Sky - I will pray for your mother, for you are a disgrace.

Now this is too funny. Eye see there are people on this site with no, and I mean absolutely no sense of humor. Eye think you all are the ones that need to grow up. Eye see nothing wrong with a little razing. Eye don't need you to pray for my Mother (how original is that????) She would be on here calling you a chump for letting her son get under your skin, but with that being said, Eye would get on your Mom but, well, Eye will keep it classy. You guys are seriously funny. Eye am disrespecting the game by saying someone sucks??? Eye am disrespecting the game by calling people out that really DO suck??? (or IMO suck) Eye should be banned??? C'mon Man, let's keep it 100. Eye think the players that fight at games (need I say names) should be banned! Eye think the poor examples like the idiots that go light up a Marlboro Light or a Newport right behind the stands or by the field at halftime of a game in plain view of kids should be banned. Eye think the owners that lie to their players and promise them the WORLD and can't even produce a regular season should be banned! SEMI-PRO FOOTBALL created me. Eye am your son, brother, or cousin STUPID. Some of you don't get why EYE am here. Step your game up, Cause EYE AM WATCHING! Not only EYE, but the kids in the community that look up to you and THINK some of you are role models or the Wives that painstakingly watch you play ball knowing you drink a freaking 12 pack of beer everyday or roll one up before you hit the field. Or the girlfriends that ride or die with you only to find herself asking, "Why am I here? Why is he doing this? My dude is out there getting killed because of that sorry 12 pack and a blunt guy!" Believe me, Eye have been there. My football rap sheet is pretty freakin' good and my word is SOLID. NOW if the truth warrants a ban, you may as well take the whole board down Bruh! Eye am here to check the checker! Disrespecting the game, HA! EYE AM LAUGHING that you even think that.

EYE

PS. EYE see some of you are using screen names too. I guess we are all just "KEEPING IT REAL" up in here.

Ouch, but is he wrong?

MP48