supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
best team

i am hearing that the muncie indiana may be the best team in the entire midwest.has anyone been out to see them.

Re: best team

Well that's interesting! What's there name cause I didn't know there was even a team there. Lol!!!! Where did this info come from?

Eye smell bullshit! When was the last time a good team came out of Muncie that wasn't Ball State? Eye can't remember.

Eye

Hahahaa funny, ok we all know tornados at top of food chain. And generals next till the season starts, sure that will change. Next??? Wildcats or maybe cardinals....yea I play for the cats. And love it we are a team and can't wait for the season to start. Good luck all teams and don't break a leg beyotchessss

i have seen them they are very very deep

eye on them t-t-tittys
Hahahaa funny, ok we all know tornados at top of food chain. And generals next till the season starts, sure that will change. Next??? Wildcats or maybe cardinals....yea I play for the cats. And love it we are a team and can't wait for the season to start. Good luck all teams and don't break a leg beyotchessss

Who are you?

Yeah....that post was kinda strange!

MP

Hope you aint talkin bout the revolution...lol...jus the pirates remade with the renegades...they fight and split up for a few years now they back together dont worry they will be beefin again!

if i rem right those two whre good teams

its crazy how we are makeing this team a big topic they where only 2 games above 500 last year.

fuck them boys the panthers on the prowl. june 16 its going dwn

WHO?????

MP48