supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
quit being punks use your real names!!

I think it is funny as Hell that people still get on this web site and talk shit and don't use there real names hide behind dumbass screen name. Man up don't be a litttle bitches!!! They probably never played a down in there lives if you don't like teams tell everyone your real names. And quit being little whining assholes and calling people or teams out. Punks is all u are I have four rings How many do u have enough said!!!!!!

Re: quit being punks use your real names!!

Chan Roberts.....STFU! Sick and tired of all the bitching going on about who said this and who said that. If your shit don't stink, why do you care what somebody say? Let em talk! It might mean you are relevant. That is also how a rivalry is built. Your rings don't mean nothing to me! I could have had enough rings for my fingers and yours, but I decided to play against some top competition AND believe me rings don't come a dime a dozen doing that! Dudes been on here talking crap....But sure as shit when that happens everybody starts crying and calling people bullies, and unprofessional, and, and, and! I almost quit visiting this site cause ya'll acting like Nuns and Priest up in here. Some of us are shit talkers as well as professionals. Professional Shit Talkers. So here is my real name, which I always use telling YOU to STFU! Now what????

Mike P.
AKA (MP48)

Never heard of u sounds like I rattled your cage!! FU

I NEVER SAID NO ONE WAS BULLYING ANYONE DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! POINT I WAS MAKING IS USE UR REAL NAME SO THANKS FOR DOING THAT AND YOUR OPION MEANS NOTHING TO ME AT ALL "!!! MP 48 WHO EVER U ARE LIKE I SAID NEVER HEARD OF. U

Yeah.....same here. NEVER HEARD OF YOU! Can't rattle my cage, you are irrelevant! Learn to sit back and enjoy the show. If these cats wanna talk let em talk. Better than all these quiet ass scared bustas!

MP

Yes I will sir I'm relevant just not to you!!!