supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bad news cardnals

do anyone know if the BAD NEWS CARDNALS are going to fold.bc owners being players is played out.

Re: bad news cardnals

The owners slash players you talkin about the only reason semi pro ball exsist in Fort Wayne...find it funny how you boys get on here and talk about things you know nothin about and since your obviously not an owner you have no idea how hard it is to run a team and how much money it takes to make sure everything runs smooth...and seeing me and my bruh can still compete with the best of them we seen no need to put the pads up...bad news cards you funny boy...make sure you pay your players fee and stay out grown folks business!

They must not know it works well for the Indy Tornados i believe they have two player/owners and they are always tops in the state. Keep plugin away Cards!

So I know for a fact that the cards are offering to pay players because they offering me money. What a joke lol. Bums

U crazy as hell Me being a partial owner of the Cards has never offered nobody money to play and I know my brother didn't. Man, we got families and BILLS u think we gonna offer u money to play SEMI PRO football man your crazy and a liar.

LOL>>>>LOL... If neither of the Martin Brother's, are not paying you.. I know damn well I'm not.. So tell us, WHO OFFERED YOU MONEY.. CAUSE ALL OF THE'BAD NEWS CARDINALS',KNOW THEY HAVE TO PAY ME.. BUMS.. COME PLAY US.. THEN CALL US BUMS..

Why? What did y'all do last year 1 and done in the playoffs. Lol join a real league and play a real team and watch your scrub team get worked. Y'all a pewee team in a pewee league fighting for a pewee championship lol. Play the tornados, wildcats, wolf pack, or he'll even the depleted generals and you'll get that ass wooped on lol

EXCUSE ME. BUT YOU ARE THE ONE SAYING WE OFFERED YOU MONEY TO PLAY FOR US.. CALLED YOU OUT. AND YOU TURN THE TABLES.. LOL .. I SAID YOU COME PLAY US..

We've played the Wildcats in the past we beat them, played the Wolfpack in the past beat them. This is not a shot at any of those teams just stating facts. We also had the Wolfpack scheduled to play us on June 2nd but Tom called today at called it off due to prior engagements so with that being said we have an opening June 2nd. So whatever team YOU(For Real) play for set it up since we bums, and in a bum league and all. C_note5@hotmail.com my contact info. See all this talk on this message board is bs now the talk stops let's set up a game with your team, or are u even on a team? Oh yea Who offered you some money? LOL Liar original Question. LOL

For Real.. You got schooled.. Next time you want to talk crap about the Cardinals camp. Know your Facts..Coach Mom got all our props.

Even without the exchange of $$$, the rest of Indiana is scratching their heads and saying "Who are the Cardinals????" EYE think they may be BUMS

EYE

once again until u have played this team then dont call em bums.. and for the 4 yrs that i have been playing semipro, the cards have always been a legit group of guys with talent. You keep calling indiana teams bums but u wont come play..im sure we have time..our league dont start til the 2nd week of june. Dude you are a sad ass shame to football in general. How about you hang your cleats up and call them buster cause thats all you are. Cards eevn though we play eachother i still will stand up for your team beacause no one in their right mind would come on here trying to call out indiana teams. So this is my next question. what team you play for, whats your name and what position you play or are your balls too small to answer those questions. Revolution wr#6

@DGoodwin! Fool you play for the REVOLUTION. Ya'll like a -AAA Semi-pro team. B!tch, raise your hand before you speak and until you called on shut up and get the SAD-INALS sack off your chin. Ya'll not even in the D league, more like the E, F, G, H, I, "ZZZZZZ" as in I am snoring cause your football is BORING league. Now with those FACTS ask yourself, does it really matter, who EYE am??? Where EYE play??? NOPE! Cause at the end of the day EYE will still be in the sky and YOU will still suck. Please respond. EYE DARE YOU!

EYE

First off hommie you dont even know me and trust me i can show you better then I can tell u. neva been no bitch in this blood. come see since you so bad and find yourself and your life fucked up. quit sitin on here talking shit dude. for one you are sad and for 2 you need to pump yo breaks b4 they get beat off you. So what it dont matter what team I play for. you dum fuck what do you do..Dude ima stop waisting my breath cause we all see that you aint shit and cant and wont do shit but talk over the computer. EYE+Bitch made= lost cause

And there it is......DGoodLOSS#6, you just won the ass of the year award. Get the hook out your mouth FISH! You got on the computer, and couldn't wait to see what Eye wrote about you. Get in your car seat and shut up! Eye am much to clever for you sir! You mad bro? It must be miserable playing little league ball!

EYE

until you come to me like a man and not a bitch made lame thats talks shit then stfu and take yo back seat. and no you havent made me mad but to get on here and talk shit about indiana and its football is lame as hell but i guess that just fits your profile huh.. u a weak ass bitch and i hope , i hope to see you soon and real soon. Then lests see how much shit you gonna talk when you face to face wit a real man and not a computer. i have nuthin else to say to you . you are a joke to football and life period. i feel bad for whoeva spit you out cause they should b ashamed to have raised a puss

Goodwin dont bother youself wit these internet thugs...they either dont play or arent a factor i hate fags that get on the net a become tuff. State ur name and if we meet during the season we can make some things happen...BITCHES

I don't even know why y'all would even reply to a post written by a fagg that "can't" post his name. Chance are he on y'all pre-season schedule and don't want mouth to write him a check that his ass can't cash.