supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indiana Generals Hire Head Coach

This has been a great week for the Indiana Generals.

First, we land a contract with the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. (PLAYERS FEES AS LOW AS $50!)

Second, and most importantly, we have found us a new head coach. As impossible a task as it will be to replace a great coach in Coach JT, we must do our best in finding a replacement. It's a sad day for the Generals to lose such a head coach. JT put the Generals on the map and build it into the powerhouse that it is today. Coach JT, you are welcome on our sidelines ANYTIME!

With that said, it is time to put our foot forward.

We are proud to announce Eric Anderson as the new head coach of the Indiana Generals. Coach Anderson is a young, disciplined, and most importantly hungry. His playing / coaching (h.s. / college) experience spans 12 seasons. He is ready to put the work in to get the Generals back to the MSFL Championship in 2012. Coach Anderson will be announced to the team tomorrow at practice. We are still accepting players to be apart of our squad. Contact us if you would like more information. www.indianagenerals.com

GENERALS - IT'S TIME TO GET TO WORK!

Thanks,

Tony Laws
Indiana Generals

Re: Indiana Generals Hire Head Coach

Just to clerify - when I say "hire", I only mean that we went out and now have a head coach working with our coaching staff. 100 % of our money from the track goes back to the team to help the players; i.e. lower player's fees, pay for team buses, better uniforms, etc.