supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEMESIS HAS AWOKEN

Hey Semi-pro land. I am Ear on the Ground.....Eye in the Sky's nemesis. Instead of pointing out the negative things all teams are doing....I will point out the positives....I know SHOCKER!

Stay tuned, as I will put my ear on the ground and see what I can hear. Someone needs to point a positive light on the good of semi-pro.

Thanks for listening and....stay tuned.

Re: NEMESIS HAS AWOKEN

Hello land,

Told you to stay tuned....

Marion County Crusaders are planning an event for their 1st home game against the CRFL Champions Midwest Force on 6-16-2012 @ 7:00 p.m. The game will be held at Roncalli High School. Half off admission for all current police officers, firefighters, EMTS, and active military. They will also be holding a blood drive, where you donate blood, you get in free.

The Marion County Crusaders are a first year team out of Indianapolis in the CRFL. Go to marioncountycrusaders.com to learn more about this team.

Crusaders camp...Keep up the good work!

This is so great! EYE have OFFSPRING! Good on ya Ear to the Ground. That is a great source of information. Now the misconception that EYE only point out the negative is just not true. Yes EYE have got at a couple folks on here but believe me, EYE chastise to make things better. The Generals landed something good and EYE said good job, but EYE also have an opinion that they are looking shaky for 2012. EYE hope they survive. EYE also think it will be interesting to see how. So welcome Ear. EYE am no hater, but Eye do hope your opinions are likewise thought provoking. Mistake #1 is: DON'T BE A RINGER! Eye am an equal opportunity ATTACKER. You sound like a Crusader ringer!

EYE

I am not part of the Crusaders. There will be more to come in the near future. They were the first to be given congrats because they had just updated their website and I scoped it out....Like I said stay tuned....

EAR

Great job Ear. This you should do with great vigor. Help to restore pride to Indiana Semi Pro Football by holding teams and players feet to flame, EVEN if it means putting Boot to ASS!

EYE

PS. We have to do something to make you more marketable. If not you will only be an "EAR". We have to do something like, like, HA! EYE have it! End all post with "Ya'll Don't Hear MEEEEEE" (like an old BAPTIST preacher would do!!) Hahahahah! Get your weight up kid! My Nemesis needs to be a HEAVYWEIGHT!

Thank you EYE. I might use that sooner or later. Ill keep that for a rainy day. I will attempt to get 'my weight up', but until then will have to be a lightweight i guess.

Anywho...

I have heard rumors about community outreach work being performed by other semi-pro football teams in the near future...as soon as I can find out for sure i will let you know....Stay tuned

EAR

Wow this is great we got to people letting us know what is going in Indianapolis football guess we need a third to keep things unequal for voting purposes. I drove by the Crusaders practice and saw a pretty good turn out. I counted 30 players and four coaches pretty good turn out then I drove past Ellenberger park and watched some of the Generals practiced and I counted 16 now for a team announcing a new coach and new players I just had to wonder what the devil wetre they practicing with last week, guess I can see why that 7 on 7 agaainst the Tornadoes didn't happen they didn't have 7 and before anyone says anything I did not attend the law school or math so my numbers are correct.
What needs to happen is someone needs to keep their EYE IN THEIR PANTS or someplace and EAR NEEDS TO LISTEN.
This trash talk is childish, and it is giving football a bad name.
Generals play your game shovel the trash with what you got if you can.
Crsaders don't lower yourself to the level of these guys you have a great thing going and you took some players. JT made the Generals and now that he is gone they will do anything to get players and make all kinds of empty promises. Generals how much money went in the bank last year and how many bus rides did you not have.
Don't worry though Tony Laws has risen back to the top and will be your savior I just hope the team can fill Roncalli to make ends meet.
The new coach has to know that when JT comes back it will be his team again and that is the truth here.
Like I said just call me pee pee I'm all urine.
On another note I mentioned these two teams I want to also say last week I checked out a Nighthawk practice man that was hard not getting seen and they also had good numbers so props to that team as well.
So I'll put my EYE TO THE MONITOR and MY EAR to the speaker and enjoy this dog fight that is only doing harm to these teams.
EYE thank you for reading my post.
MY EARS are sure to be burning tonight.

Wow! Eye see my fun is bring out LAMES. EYE don't think we are powerful enough to mess up football. Eye think you gotta be kidding. Eye am having fun catching the fish for now but games are about to start and I promise Eye will be watching regardless of what you say. Why would you call yourself pee pee? Eye am disturbed by this.

EYE

DOUBLE WOW! EAR hears what EYE is saying. Even though EAR and EYE dont always see EYE to EYE, this is beyond comical. Someone needs to stop pee pee from urinating on the world! EAR thought he has heard everything.....even EAR is RINGING from this blast that makes no sense. What was pee pee's point? EYE....maybe we should ban together to save semi-pro land from urine stains from PEE PEE....I will lay my EAR to sleep for now and ponder this news from pee pee.

If you need me, call the mayor and he will shine a huge light in the sky in the shape of an EARDRUM...I will have my EAR on the Ground trying to ignore pee pee and find the good in people and teams....i just hope pee pee doesnt get E.D.

Good day semi-pro land.

EAR

Eye am with you fellow crusader of truth! Saving Semi-pro Football one team at a time! BTW. Eye am trying to find someone on the Tornados to leak information back to us from their game in Columbus, OH. Will there be any EYE witnesses willing to share?

EYE

EAR would love to hear from this game as well. Hopefully the team from Indy represented like they can and should.

EAR has heard more good news from semi-pro land. The Indiana Generals have once again joined with Sheltering Wings to assist and volunteer their time in upcoming projects needed accomplished by the shelter to help those in need. Sheltering Wings provides emergency housing for women and children suffering from physical, emotional, or sexual abuse, located in Danville, Indiana. You can go to www.shelteringwings.org to learn more about this wonderful safe haven and see how you can get involved. Good job Generals.

Semi-pro land, put your best foot forward and continue to do what's best for your community and EAR will HEAR and take notice.

EAR