supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tornados vs Thunder

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The Lima Warriors try to get a game with you 3 times and you refuse. But you'll tracel to Columbus to play a team that Lima beat last year By 40+ points! Which they called at halftime. And they BEAT you! You come on the field talking all that trash to us after our game and then turn around and get beat by a Mid-Level HFL team! You guys are a JOKE!

Re: Tornados vs Thunder

Are we really gonna start this shit. On my momma I will get in the car and open hand slap yo ass personally.....real talk! With that being said Tornados continue with the task at hand. Those that are being EVALUATED continue to do so. Nuff said. You never know what you got til you put em out there, which is exactly what it is and was.

MP

What was the score? Any details / highlights?

Billy we dont do this. Games can go different each week.Goodluck tornados.

Lol...tornadoes always on here poppin like yall top shit...BUMS...and boy u wont slap nobody get your ass whooped...Tornadoes aint shit!

Oh yea and the only team that ever came out of Indiana that could ever compete with michigan and ohio teams was a team called south bend stampede...indiana football now a days is garbage that includes the wack ass Tornadoes