supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TORNADO WARNING

Looks like the well establish organized Tornados have NO offense..They do a lot of talking with things are going good but when they lose boy does the weather in Tornado camp get Twisted. Guys on this team be warned you are just a number until you fill apart of a team(family) and not in different clicks on a team then you will make it through the hail and rain coming in the Tornado camp. The truth hurts the Tornados you are their guy until the next vet. or busted player comes along dedication to them means nothing and thats why this goes as a warning.
Most people think this organization is organized and ran great but the truth be told they do a good job with community events and promotions but as far as a team a family making players feel a brotherhood its not going to happen.. Its a bunch of talented Individuals that are making themselves better not the coaching. keep a close watch on the posted response to this. They will try to act professional and not respond because the weather in Tornado camp is always unpredDICKtable. I dare u to reply stop making excuses. I read someone say make adjust for you lose last week please dont tell them that, because they made adjustment last year to a dominating offense for no reason and that made the twister storm hit not 1 time not 2 times but 3 Offensive Coordinator for legit reason unless they wanted to score less points and call the same plays at season end..PLEASE PLEASE THIS IS THE WEATHER PREDITION AND NO TORNADO NEEDS TO RESPOND CAUSE YOUR TEAM NEEDS NO MORE DISTRACTION RIGHT OR YOUR TEAM DOES NOT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK.. WELL UNTIL YOU MAKE YOUR PLAYER FEEL LIKE TEAM AND NO 1 PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN THAT AND NOT JUST SAY IT. THE SEVRE WEATHER WILL GET WORST IN TORNADO CAMP WITH ALL THE (I's and ME's on the team) find shelter you have been WARNED

Re: TORNADO WARNING

Cory quit trying to stir shit up just because your team got low number and guys that no other team wants. Should have stayed out of the way. What exp. you got you have never played football in your life. No high school not even peewee. You rode the bench 1 year as a pirate and now you think your a head coach? What a joke. You will not get a single win this season I predict an early fold by the knighthawks.

First and foremost, whoever you are, I'm not the one posting anything on Supafan, and I have nothing bad to say about the Tornados! I wish them well, like I wish the rest of the teams in the Indianapolis area well. I'm not Da Weather Man, nor do I know what's going on with other teams' offense. I have my own offense to worry about.
And it's Nighthawks, no K... K?

Eye think this guy may not have got the playing time he expected. Eye think this guy may feel like he was used, but realistically may have been washed up. Eye don't know. This post just sounds more like a whiny rant from a disgruntle X-player, but Eye could be wrong. Eye do find it troubling that the Tornadoes have NO fight. That is TWO losses in a row! Where is all the %*&# talkers now? Eye told teams to put up or STFU! Eye guess they listened! Eye see a changing of the guard, Crusaders, Nighthawks!

EYE