supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Predictions?

Indianapolis Tornados vs. Colombus Fire
Sat. May 12th Kickoff 7PM

This game should be entertaining with the Tornados coming off a loss to the Capitol city Thunder 14-8 they try to get back on track, while the Fire won their game against the Colombus Gladiators in a route 56-0. This is on their schedule's as a pre-season game, but you can bet both teams are not treating it as such. I smell bad blood from what I'm reading My prediction with being at Home stingy Tornado D / Fire explosive O. 21-20 Tornados in a nail bitter. Should be a fun Saturday night.

Re: Predictions?

Thanks for the plug!

Is this the only game in town this weekend? Any day games befor this one? Just wonderin the Tornados have veteran leadership and hardly ever lose two in a row! But I'm takin the Fire 27-17

It would be 3 in a row.

Well what is the forcast for football on saturday that is the question, or is it. Checked out a few teams practices this week and must say I am still unsure if any of the Indy teams of right now are going to dominate. Players are on so many different teams now from years past that it will be interesting to see. My radar is detecting some storms rising in the Eagles camp as well as the Destroyer and Nighthawks.. You may become the rescue teams for some wounded from the Tornados that will not touch land in the red zone. Somebody please save this false hope that your team is the TOP DOG when all you do is bark.. O and as of late since Eye in the sky has said put up on shut up no one has had the Balls to TALK SO I SUGGEST U KEEP IT THAT WAY..Cause in your world another lost starting out means YOU better find another person to give the pre/post bla bla bla sav-your(self) speech from the Old man....

Hmm...Wonder who this could be? No prediction just slandering comments at 2am! The wheather man is always wrong btw. hate those guys

Columbus Fire 7
Indiana Tornados 0