supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tornadoes??

Tornadoes took Scorpions off schedule anyone know why? Thought they were in same division

Re: Tornadoes??

What!.... They didnt do tht did they, sounds like they running. Hope this is not the case.

Do the Scorpions even have a team this year? Havent heard anything about them, I thought they became the Nighthawks or something please inform me. Who owns the team? wut league are they in?

From the GMFL Website:

The Great Midwest Football League has removed the Great River Gladiators and replaces them with the Naptown Scorpions formally of the Gridiron Developmental Football League.

“Not really sure what was going on with the Great River Gladiators other than the previous owner was having a few issues that I don’t need to make public,” say’s Commissioner Anthony McCormick.

“We knew this would possibly happen so we have been keeping our eye on this situation along with a few others that have become apparent over the course of the last 3-weeks. I will always have a plan B when it comes to making sure our members have their schedule covered.”

“The Naptown Scorpions have been around for about 3-years playing the 2011 season in the GDFL. Being in the Indianapolis area gives is flexibility with scheduling so their addition isn’t going to be a difficult transition for either party, now it’s just a matter of getting them up to speed on how we do things in the GMFL as opposed to where they came from.”

Scorpions are from Indianapolis and play there home games at Marion College

Thanks for the info. But who owns the team? Coach?

Same coach as last year. We look forward to the new beginning in the GMFL. But still wish Tornados would of gave us a at least one shot.

Again who OWNS the team? What is the coaches name?

I hope they don't shit on Marian the same way they did UofI. Did that bill get paid. Nobody can use that field now cause of this squad!

Speak fact not rumor....... U of I bill was paid in full....... They didnt want ya there cuz of things ya did @ ya place..... 3 fights ..... The truth hurt...... So ya might wanna let it go. Before ya dirt start coming out......have a blessed day people

Don't know about all that, but my question has still yet to be answered! WHO OWNS THE TEAM?

From the GMFL website

Naptown Scorpions
Owner: Tyrice Hooten
Year Est: 2009
Contact Number: (317) 610-2786
Team Information | Team Stats | Official Website | Printable Roster