supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
preseason game may19th

TRI CITY SPARTANS VS NAPTOWN SCORPIONS MAY 19TH BOLAND PARK 2800 CORPUS CHRISTY DR. SOUTH BEND IN 46628 5PM KICKOFF

Re: preseason game may19th

location of spartans vs naptown scorpions field has been changed to the o'brien center 321 e walter st south bend in 46614 5pm kickoff

The only place to be this Saturday is Terre Haute IN 7pm kickoff....ISU Memorial Stadium. West Central Wildcats host the Indianapolis Tornados

naptown scorpions has last minute canceled on us for tomorrows game we have field paid for and reffs comeing anyone want to play tomorrow for a 5pm kickoff in south bend call me asap 574-532-1771

Oh My they didn't do that did they? Although this is no suprise to me, have been around indy semi-pro ball for 20 yrs and I can tell you that any team with their name starting with Naptown and associated with Mr. Hooten is bad news. Sorry to hear that fellas

First off don't disrespect my city my team or my coach, don't speak on wat you have no knowledge of....... For the rest of you busters tht continue to have the scorpion name in ya mouth in a negative or disrespectful manner come see us on the gridiron we ain't hard to find. And Thts all i have to say about tht.

First of all I have more knowledge than u know, secondly don't disrespect our city by setting up games and then backing out at the last minute making semi-pro in indy look bad! Not hard to find? Explain that to all the people and schools that have been burned by your coach/team. "thats all I have to say about that" who are you Forrest Gump?

Wat you know and wat you think you know are 2 very very different things. So tht being said...... You be blessed my friend, and like i stated before please if you feel you have anything you wanna say come see us, we not hard to find. So again be blessed and to answer your question no im not forrest gump.

tht guy, you are just fucking retarded. Come find you?? This team did and you crawled away and canceled a game!! Sounds like losers to me.

tht guy, you are just fucking retarded. Come find you?? This team did and you crawled away and canceled a game!! Sounds like losers to me.

Correction we replied to them..... Canceled due to our qb having an injury and our backup on having a prior family obligation...... Funny , when coach was looking for preseason games.... You sir were nowhere to be found.... Therefore you sir are a nobody and therefore insignificant....good day