supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL

Just for fun, What team do u predict will take the ship this year...

Re: CRFL

The Crusaders of Course LOL. Sorry, that's a bias opinion. I believe there are a couple of teams that are going to be capable of running the tables. You have the Mid West Force, the defending Champions who are always a tough challenge. Then on the Indiana side you have the Revolution, Spartans, Cardinals and the Crusaders. I believe either one of these teams could pull it off. Good luck to all Teams!!!

J. Morris
Crusaders

Revolution

I agree with Coach Morris, there is a great group of teams as well as good competition to watch out for this upcoming season. looking forward to having even more fun than last year. all about hard work and enjoying the game you love. Best of luck to all teams this year

C-Nation is on the tracks rolling thru the crfl .... Good luck to every team in semi pro this yr and most of all stay safe

Crusaders? CHUMP Nation! Good Luck

dont count out the OHIO CRUSH

My prediction is a 3-4 players that got cut from a high school team will merge with a chess club and form their own team and completely dominate the CRFL, running the table and winning the championship. That is if you want to consider it a championship. The winner of the league should get an automatic bid into the single A high school sectional so they can be one and done! Don't be mad at me be mad at yourself for not challenging yourself to be the best you can be. There is no true champion on any CRFL roster nor will there ever be. --TRUTH--

Haha! I thought I was a D!@k, but this Football Fan is shooting for the title! Maybe we should start a "Ish talk" Hall of Fame. #fuel-to-fire

MP48

Dude ur fucking stupid to sit here and think that some guys fresh out of h.s will come and dominate this league..not happening. let them b hit by an adult not sum kids who havent even busted their first nut yo. and as for you, you are sad as hell to think that..have you ever played football b4, must not..think b4 u speak on sum dum ass shit like that. and as for you mp48 didnt you guys just get that ass handed to you this weekend..if i was you i would stop while you ahead, oh wait behind on a 0-4 start. this is the same team that barely beat the revolution in the presaon last year that on traveled with 25 guys to your stadium..you guys suck so stfu and worry about how yaw gonna come out of the slumps.

Hahaha. You mad Bruh....I ain't riding that Fan dudes coattail believe that. He done got under my skin too in another post (all good tho) So mind ya manners patna! Tornados will be alright Trust that. Good luck to the CRFL. Seems like everytime someone post about that league ya'll get ya panties in bunches.....Done here!

MP48

To the CRFL fan you have the nerve to call me stupid. But i am smart enough to know the CRFL does not have any fans. Furthermore as upset as you got from my post that must mean your a player. Third, as stated in the post don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself for playing in a garbage ass league. #4 if you are going to try and trash the tornadoes, then do it in the correct thread. #5 Don't trash a team that would roast every team in your league. They are 0-4 but if they scheduled 4 CRFL teams for their preseason they would be 4-0. The problem with that would be people would be talking even more shit about them for doing that and being undefeated than they are talkin bout them now when they 0-4, and they would be much worse off! Do you no why? I'm sure you don't because your a peon, so i'll tell u why...the CRFL is comprised of scrubs, with you being one of them...practicing against a whole team of scrubs is just an ego boost, a paper victory, no real evaluations can be made cuz u the competition is lame. If you have a response for me this time why don't you discuss my proposal of the CRFL league winner getting the auto bid into Class A sectional and getting stomped...funny how u conveniently didn't respond to that remark i made, but u had something to say bout everything else. U scared some small town high school kids gonna show u who the little boys really r???

Football fan 1 ur a dumbass that don't no shit last year the torandos played a team in the crfl and got all they could handle when they played the Indy renegades so don't try and dis the leagu u stupid ass. Theres teas in the crfl that can play wit anyone so get ur facts staight

Yeah they got all they could handle huh??? 26-6? That's a 20 point win for the Tornadoes! Just accept the FACT that the CRFL is the lowest level you can be on and deal with it. Start eating right, training, and take your vitamins, drink milk and one day you might grow up to be a strong young man. Then after you put some work in maybe a non-crfl team will give you a look....and in your opinion if the CRFL ain't the weakest league around, then who is???

I don't care who the hell you are but I will not let an ass like your self define who we are.

Do you cast this same view towards High School Class Systems or Division 2 or Division 3 schools?

Each team and each player has a choice on where to play the game. We have been very clear that this year, as in years past we are a league dedicated to small teams. Just because our teams can't fill a sidelines 60 deep, or a player isn't willing to dive 2 hours to play for a team, or want to travel 2 states away to play a game, does not mean our entire league is less.
The MSFL, GMFL, IFL are all great leagues in their own respect, but we feel we can offer a different product than whats out there.

We have talented players among our 12 teams and they range across all levels of skill, from rookie, high school, college, current indoor and former pro. And quite frankly we have outstanding owners passionate about the game.

Personally, after the last week and the outpouring of support towards a fallen brother, I respect anyone willing to put on a helmet, step on the field and play the game.

Now if we are the scums you say we are, then why cause all the noise you have? My guess is that in fact the CRFL is doing somethings right and its undercutting your team or your league and you don't like it.

I am looking forward to a great 2012 season. We have some of the best teams we've ever had. A solid 10 game schedule, and an exciting playoff format. We have set up a path to a bowl game, a championship among 4 leagues of teams our size, with a opportunity to play in Florida this coming Winter. Finally we will showcase our talent at an all star game at the end of the year where there will be coaches and scouts looking for players at the next level.

At the end of the day this is semi-pro football. Your not getting paid and your main career isn't football. We are here to have fun.

John Jackson
Commissioner
Crossroads Football League

Wow i even have the commissioner bent out of shape lol....To answer you question i believe all college DII and DIII players are superior to the CRFL. To ALL high school players I would tell them not to waste their time with you...As for your excuses...you only want small teams. Why? (how many games a year get cancelled cuz of "small teams")...and as far as travel goes is it really that big a deal to make a trip once a month to a bordering state on a team bus? You offer a different product and it's called hot garbage. As far as former pro players in your league who do you speak of? I am very curious as to what player who at one point had the skills to get paid to play has had such a devastating fall to the CRFL. Outstanding Owners???? CRFL ain't got nothing on any of the other leagues. It really shows what kind of league you are that you seem to be very pleased about the CRFL undercutting other leagues and teams. I don't believe i called u scum but that is what u are. Once again i am simply a fan...the #1 Football Fan! The CRFL however is not football it's a landfill. Good luck this season and i hope the Toilet Bowl in Florida works out this winter! As far as the all star game and "next level scout" goes that is a funny joke, but whatever u gotta do to raise the level of play...it couldn't get worse. John I respect you for the hard work put in to running a league but at the same time fell disrespected as a fan by CRFL and their low level of competition.

Didn't the Wildcats once play in the MFL? Wasn't that the previous name of the CRFL? Everyone has to start somewhere. If you don't like the CRFL, don't go see them or track them. It's that simple. Oh, I do guess the Wildcats did eat right and everything else because of their latest victory. So you are right in a way. I am sure every team in the CRFL is reading your post and trying to make it to the level that is pleasing to you. Good luck to every team in the CRFL and to you Fan. I hope you enjoy all the non-CRFL games that you go watch.

ill tell u what FOOTBALL FAN #1 heres ya a challenge bring ur Tornadoes or whoever you play for to our field and play us the OHIO CRUSH proud member of the CRFL and we will give ya all every thing you can handle ...unless ur afraid its more then u can handle and if not dont run ur chicken shit mouth anymore PUT OP OR SHUT UP real simple

Whoa! See, why ya'll wish to include the Nados in this. If you were paying attention that Fan cat ripped us on another thread OC, leading me to believe, HE IS NO FAN NOR AFFILIATE OF THE TORNADOS.

MP48

gotcha mp48 i think ur right that why i put or his team..... have nothin but respect the tornadoes and all teams i just have none for alittle guy with a big mouth like fan lol

Mrs. #1 Football fane lets me say this you are so stupid you would scratch your head if your a$$ itched plain and simple.
There are several leagues and they all offer something different. The small market league such as the crfl doesn't consider it's self to be a MSFL or a GDFL hell they aren't proclaiming to be IFL this is a small market league that is geared towards smaller teams you know guys who play for the love of the game. The only reason for such bashing as what you do is you must have tried to play but wasn't able to find a team that wanted you. These boards are supposed to be fun and people like you who are envious and jealous of what others have make it even more dramatic and interesting.
Truth be known you couldn't succeed in wringing the sweat out of a jock strap, but I will give you some credit at least you spell decent maybe instead of trying to make a roster you can enter a spelling bee at your local elementary school just remember try to compete against 3rd grade and lower.
Stop and think when you trash all these teams you bring a bad light on what is called semi pro football hey not everyone can be in the MSFL or the GDFL but the leagues like the crfl to those who play means just as much and whoever wins the ring at the end of will will have had to win it against 11 other teams that want it justas bad.
Yes the Wildcats came from the old mid-west football league and they have moved up to the IFL their games are fun to watch, why not sit back and see who is giving back to the community and give them a pat on the back , the Wildcats do much for their area as does the Tornadoes and win years past the Generals have had events that were community oriented. Stop your bitching and support a team rather than being a sissy and trash Taligent on a message board
Mr. Mp48 this guy is nobodies fan he is a diaper wearing momma's boy who gets his thrills by making real men look bad hell look at how proud he is that a league commissioner replied to him, If only he had been brought up to learn what football really is and what it means.
I know my heart was heavy last week when a young man lost his life playing a game that he loved then for some stupid idiot to get on here and say that league worthless and has no real players jusy because he needs attention and this is the ony way to get it that is sad.
So Mrs. Football fan go take some Midol and lock yourself in your room and watch the Brady Bunch because that is about the level of adulthood you have reached.

I am the #1 football fan in all the semi-pro land. I am that just a fan...i am not on, nor am i affiliated with any team...challenging me and my "team" is a weak cop out on your part, calling me names does not hurt my feelings...as i stated previously "Don't be mad at me be mad at yourself for not challenging yourself to be the best you can be. There is no true champion on any CRFL roster nor will there ever be." --TRUTH-- I am a fan, the #1 Football fan, and when i go to a game I pay an admission fee that supports your team. As a fan I am entitled to my opinion...This message board is an outlet for players as well as fans to voice their opinions. So i suggest if you do not like it...A) Don't read my post and don't respond or B) Step your game up...it's that simple

I know I don't know every player from every team, but before I made a comment about there are no champions, on any CRFL team, I would look into more, the team I'm on has ex NFL, EFL, MSFL, IFL, D1,2 and 3 players on it, still doing what they do for the love of the game. so people like you can judge from the stands, and tell what they think, I for one don't even let it bother me, I may be a has been, but it's better then a never was, number 1 football fan. Mike Zartman, # 50 Tri-city Spartans, 40th season in this wonderful game we call football.

what player in crfl has played NFL???? Im curious to know who it is and what pro team he played for. Im not going to just take your word for it. that would be foolish

he is a punter and punted for green bay atlanta and philly and the real deal teams and fans will see him make his day view on june 16th in the crfl

I would hate to miss a former NFL punter making his day view in the CRFL. that's double funny lollol you sir are a turd that needs to be flushed

you sir have not done your home work check the indiana teams rosters then get back with me

WoW, I thought it was funny for two reasons: A:You consider a punter to be a football player. B: You said real fans would see his "day view"...the correct term you are looking for is debut, which means first appearance. Here is the term used in a sentence--He made his singing debut at a very young age. So as far as homework goes maybe you shouldn't have been eating glue and sniffing markers while you were sitting in LD(retard) class. Get back with me when you have your G.E.D. or someone of intelligence can relay my messages to you.

cant anyone just make predictions or does everyone have to start trashing everyone on every thread... SO MUCH FOR PREDICTIONS.. IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS GOING TO BE SUCH A PROBLEM I WOULDNT HAVE BOTHERED.. BUT IF ANYONE HAS ANY REAL PREDICTIONS THEN POST IT THEM.. IF UR FROM ANOTHER LEAGUE THEN FEEL FREE TO POST... NO DISRESPECT REMEMBER ITS JUST FOR FUN AND THE LOVE OF THE GAME.. BUT IF U DONT PLAY ANY O THE TEAMS THAT R IN THE CRFL THEN THERES NO POINT THEN TALKING ABOUT THEM ITS POINTLESS ITS JUST GONNA MAKE U AND UR TEAM LOOK BAD BY U TALKING TRASH.. EVERYONE HAVE SOME CLASS...BUT LIKE I SAID NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE JUST TRYING TO START A POSITIVE THREAD AND C WUT EVERYONES OPINIONS ARE!!!

no one can post or reply to a post on here with out some fool making a negative statement about it love the game you are so right

I don't mind all the trash talk, this is a fun way to find out more information about the CRFL without actually having to go watch a game. To think over the years i actually wasted money paying to get in these games and then once i voice my honest opinion, i get all kinds of personal attacks on my character...hey all you tuff guys, i don't play for any team, i am a fan. You can quit challenging me to games and saying your going to whoop me. I have made my opinion clear and I am in strong belief that many people agree with me. You guys can post whatever you want but chances are I will make you look stupid. If you do not believe me read the thread.

if you dont play and ur just a fan then why does it matter? just a drama liking kinda person? You could go do that on facebook.... just saying

The owner of the Force is a D3 National Champ with Mount Union, does that count mr fan?

Guys, there's no reason to let this guy get you worked up. Since I don't play anymore I typically stay out of this stuff but I felt the need to point something out. Until you know what it's like to put the work in, to show up at practice and games, to sometimes play both ways due to low numbers, and to sacrifice time with your family to participate in something you love then your opinion doesn't count. If you want to criticize then step on the field. Otherwise, you don't know what you're talking about.

Now, back to the point of the thread, I would have no idea who to pick, but as of right now all teams are tied at zero so maybe it would be better to wait until a few games are played.

Steve, from the Spartans did play in the NFL but he wasn't a punter, he was a TE, and played for Olk, GB, Phil, and ATL.

Eye think some of you are missing the point to what he is saying. He is entitled to his opinion. Eye am entitled to my opinion. YOU are entitled to your opinion. Learn to engage with a smile and take comments with a grain of salt. For all of you sugar and spice and everything nice guys, there is an alter reality. The Crap Talker....Eye invite you to laugh at the pain! Eye am enjoying watching him pull some of your card! Oh and ZARTMAN, You are the freakin' MAN "wit yo old ass! Keep banging!

Eye

Was watching NFL Replay the other day & someone asked me what I was watching. I informed them I was watching the 2008 Giants / Patriots Super Bowl. They quickly gazed @ the television & responded, "That game sucks" & commented that the score was only 7-3 & it's into the 4th quarter. For those who do not remember the game, Manning connected with Plaxico Burress for the winning touchdown, a 13-yard pass with 35 seconds remaining in the game. Giants win 17-14. This was probably one of the few games that I have finished watching by standing & was about 3ft from the television.

To love a game that has been played for over 45 minutes & the score is only 7-3 is a sign of a TRUE football fan. I think Arena Football was designed for the nontraditional football fans that want high scoring action packed football.

Another sign of a TRUE football fan, is one that can watch football @ any level! I am the type of guy that if I am driving by a park, and there is a Little League, Pop Warner, Pee-Wee football game being played, your damn right I am going to stop & watch!!!
I have also been known to drive two, three, maybe even four hours to watch a Semi-Pro Game, even if it is a Preseason Game, just because I love the sport that much!!! There is so much the game has offer to a fan no matter what level it is, but it has alot more to offer as a PLAYER!!!!

Everyone has there reasons for playing, whether it is for your parents in pee-wee, represent your high school or college, or chase your dreams of making it Pro @ any level.

I have played @ alot of levels of football & I have to admit, Semi-Pro is my favorite!!! If you think doing OTA's, Training Camps & Practices with all eyes on you in each & every exercise, drill, wind sprint by Coaches evaluating you & by 8 of your teammates that think they are better than you is fun, I suggest you think again. Living away from family & friends, the nonstop traveling, you find yourself counting down the days when it will end.

Semi-Pro is for the people that might not be genetically capable to go to the next level. Too short, don't weigh enough, so coaching or playing here is their only option. Some hope to make it to the next level. Semi-Pro gives them opportunity to get film, make connections & stay in "Football Shape". Alot people may come not only because the love of the game, but to be a part of something, to build something, to have a chapter in their life that they will never forget & carry with them forever. All of us have different reason why we play this game & who we choose to play for. I will never disrespect anyone, no matter how small, how fat, how old, or what color, that takes time out of their life, money out of their pockets to come & join me on the field, NO MATTER WHAT SIDE OF THE BALL THEY PLAY ON!!!

Several years ago, I worked with a guy named Andy. Andy was a 'Die Hard' Heavy Metal guy that played the drums, thought he was going to go big playing the drums & even had an idea of a new invention for changing the skins of a drum (if I said that correct, I am not a drummer) For the life of me, I could never understand this guy, chasing a dream that was never going to happen, especially in a day & age that long hair & heavy metal was on it's way out. One day, I was talking to a fellow worker about my concerns with Andy, & He replied to me, "That's just Andy. That is just who He is." I immediately told myself "Enough said". Who am I to judge? Who am I to crash Andy's dreams? What makes me better than Andy. Andy's dreams might be the reason he gets outta bed everyday, why he goes to work, it's what Andy likes & what he wants to do.

Point to all this & everything, we all come from different families, different schools, different backgrounds. We all 'tick' alittle bit different & have our own reasons & motives why & where we are today & what we want out of life. One thing we all have in common is, for whatever the reason may be, we love the game of football!!!

The name of this thread was "Love The Game" & the first post was

"Just for fun, What team do u predict will take the ship this year..."

My answer? The owner or owners that spent their time in the off season to morally & financially built a sound foundation to build on. A Coach or Coaching Staff that develop a coaching scheme, playbook & program that the players can believe in. Players that don't judge, prepared themselves in the off season for that starting role, understand it takes a team to win & to respect their owner(s), Coach(es), Players on BOTH sides of the ball.

I hate to mention names, but I must use West Central Wildcats & Indiana Generals, as an example.

The West Central Wildcats went from the MFL & having to cancel games due to a flooded field to IFL Champions, playing @ Indiana State University & now sits on top of the Indiana Semi Pro Rankings.

The Indiana Generals (AKA Hendricks County Generals) started in 2002 @ Danville' Indiana's Ellis Park in the MFL with a roster or 22 players. They didn't get their first Championship run until 2009 with 80+ players on the roster.

Perfect blueprints of what hard work, dedication & patience in Semi-Pro football can do, because it didn't happen over night for the West Central Wildcats nor the Indiana Generals.

So take a moment & think why are you in Semi-Pro? What do I want to get out of Semi-Pro? What can Semi-Pro do for me? Then take a moment the next time you have a chance to take that cheap shot or dirty hit, to push or swing on a fellow teammate or opponent, or to trash talk, put someone down, or post some "Jerry Springer" shit of Supafan under a fictitious name, and try & understand that even though how different everyone us may seem, we are all here, for the same reason, to coach, to play the game that we all love, Football.

“Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guides our manners”
~ Laurence Sterne

Well said........guy with an ALIAS! Eye think it was rather long, but point taken.

Eye

Thanks Eye...EYE have had my EYE on you for a while. Everyone wants to trade an EYE for an EYE, but EYE do not play football anymore. EYE tore my ACL in High School...but EYE do appreciate good football...as for you tailgater if I wanted to read a book I would go to the library, thank you come again.

Thank you Eye in the Sky, one last year, so I could play with my son, I just can't seem to give it up but 40 and done will let me sleep at night now, just remember everyone, the game is always the game, do your own thing, take and give your views and the views of others with a grain of salt, in the end, does it really matter what someone thinks if you are having fun and doing you?

Thank you Eye in the Sky, one last year, so I could play with my son, I just can't seem to give it up but 40 and done will let me sleep at night now, just remember everyone, the game is always the game, do your own thing, take and give your views and the views of others with a grain of salt, in the end, does it really matter what someone thinks if you are having fun and doing you?

See that is exactly what Eye am talking bout! Zartman just became like a Super Football God-like being who shoots lazer beams from his eyes and calls upon the clouds to decimate his opponents during battle. Eye love to hear about stuff like that. Waiting it out to play with your son. Good on ya! @Fan, all Eye can say to you is make sure your opinions are legit and sound. If they are, be true to yourself and speak your mind. Eye do! What they don't know is EYE am connected and always watching, talking, researching, showing up at games, looking at product. So make yourself a legitimate voice of reason, take no sides, and grow your identity. Be critical when the time is right. Give props when they are DESERVED. Eye will be watching you! We had someone that had his Ear to the Ground for a second, this goes for you too.

Eye

Ear here. Hear me as i beat my Eardrum. Ear has been listening quietly to the soft breeze of teams gearing up for the season to begin. Ear tries to be positive, but Ear finds it too hard. So Ear will just let you listen to the truth.
Ear was at the Tornado/Wildcat game. Ear heard things that Ear didnt want to hear. Ear must share.

Tornados....wasn't this just a preseason game? Why did you have to go out and get players from other teams to play with you for just one game? That's bush league to recruit someone for one game when they wont be on your regular season. Did you want to win that game that badly? Also says something to the players that let themselves get sucked in....and yes playerS..have more respect for yourselves than to let yourselves get used like that...i pitty the fool..preseason games are meant to test yourselves for the regular season, not try and get a win anyway you can.....for that Ear has to say shame on you, then Ear did some research, and Ear has learned that this isnt the first time this preseason that the nados have done this....EAR is ashamed to call me a tornados fan.

Wildcats....good win against a team that tried to stack its players to get a cheap win.....however, something even worse than that shamed me....the commotion in the stands....Looked like the old pacers going into the stands beating up on a fan. That player should be banned from semipro. No way for a player to leave the sidelines and go fight a fan, no matter what the reason... that can not be accepted. Ear wish this entire game never took place...two respectable teams disrespecting the game of FOOTBALL....

Ear is out

I am a little confused. When have the Tornados ever stacked the deck??? Yes you are right, it is preseason, and our roster is not locked. What this tells me is we are STILL accepting players but you have MY word that all players that played are TORNADOS or at least they want to be. Hell, some that played in the first two preseason games have moved on and to other camps. Typical ebb and flow this time of year. Players who may have played elsewhere have migrated to the Tornado camp for whatever their own personal reasons are. It is a risk that we take every year because it doesn't allow continuity in the early going. (yet we stay ambitious even early) So my question to you is who did we stack the deck with? Since I am a coach I think I would know. Personally speaking, "YES, we ARE still recruiting." No different from any other year. Not posting to start a major bash about this but your claim just isn't true. I think our roster lock for the GDFL is in July. Now what happened in the stands I really can't comment on. It didn't involve any Tornados, so I figure it to be none of my business. From my view it was handled correctly. Nobody can plan for a fan going rogue! So good on the Cats for restoring peace in a timely manner.

MP48

MP48. Ear hears you, and despite what you say, Ear knows it is false. Ear knows you called two players for a fact to get them to play the game against the Cats. Ear wont call out the players, but Ears knows you know who Ear is talking about. Ear knows that these players have not practiced with you before or since. Ear needs a que tip to clean his Ears from the b.s. you tried to fill it with. What does it say to the faithful Tornados players going to practice to recruit guys who haven't practiced one for you to get them in the preseason game....I pity the fool.

Ear is out

This is where I differ with your opinion of the situation. The call to select and I do mean select players went out long ago. Certain caliber players are hot commodities and can help a team tremendously. What team doesn't look to fill a need or a hole in this case left by yours truly? If an organization wasn't behaving in the sense of upgrading, I probably wouldn't be involved. But to say someone was called specifically to play against the Wildcats or any team would constitute stacking, however, and again, this was not the case. We targeted key players long ago. Some responded, some declined, some wanted to see how things turned out in other areas. All decisions are respected. So until you can clearly see that we are still openly recruiting, when you done cleaning your ear with the one end of that Q-tip use the other to.....you know what, I ain't even gone go there. Anyway, we tell people all the time that it may not be the right situation. Then staying or leaving is up to them.

MP

Ear is on no homo Mr. Q tip in the booty man. Let me ask you this sir, for EAR hears it all....have the 'players' in question made it to a practice before or since the game...when the answer is no.....Ear hears you stacked the deck and lost....I pity the fool...0-4 and didn't get better..

Ear is out

Tornados and wildcats you are comprised of cheaters and fan beaters...#1 Football Fan wants to know what happened to the player who broke football code and went into the stands to fight an old man....#1 Football Fan also wants to know how you can stack the deck and be 0-4 ? Cant even cheat right. Tornados went from champs to chumps. Cheaters and fan beaters are not needed in semi-pro. EYE and EAR, #1 Football Fan sees and hears you. Keep everyone accountable and bring some dignity back to semi-pro.

So did said player change the outcome or were they evaluated just like everyone else? Another question would be how many player are we talking? (I know of one that you may be referring too.) And my position will remain. As long as our roster isn't locked I/we will be looking for individuals that will either upgrade or fill a position. The conversation of "Hey, come play against the Wildcats for one game" wasn't had. We are after long term solutions to our goal. Not one game fixes. So I don't know where your information is coming from. Oh, I guess you HEARD it right. C'mon on Man! I will drop a scenario on you. Team A recieves player from Team B, and there is no league affiliation or roster lock being violated, which is the case here, why not go after talent. That would be like Tom Brady getting cut or a free agent and you not give him a look because he was once a Patriot. Just a friendly debate question, cause you have to prove your basis on this one. It's not wrong....and again we are still recruiting. I know you won't do it but I wish you could school me as to who you are referring to. Like I said I know of one and if he didn't see him again, I would be suprised, but it would be his choice.

MP

Master P 48, you have proven EAR's point. Why would EAR need to tell you who, when you obviously know who EAR am referring too. However, be truthful and come clean in the other one. No name need mentioned. You contradict yourself and look like the fool EAR pity. Answer this riddle...has the player(s) been to a tornado practice? Riddle answer is NO. EAR HEAR all! Therefore, whether the convo of playing ONE game was spoken or not, they havent been to a practice before/after....they either didnt like what they played with, or was recruited for One game...either way you lose! And as far as the outcome, that lies on the hand of the coaches....MP, thanks for fueling my fire and proving. EAR hears all.

Also, answer this....what does it tell the faithful players who are sweating and bleeding for you during practice, to let some 'walk ons' play a game without paying no team fee, and not take one snap in practice? That you use your players and dont care bout them and only want the W, and still didn't get it...foolish EAR tell thee, foolish.

On a side note, #1 Football fan, you are the #1 Football Chump. You bring nothing to the table and why you hate on one league? What the Crfl ever do to you? EAR agree that the CRFL is lower level....by design, they don't act like somethin they ain't....EAR doubt your torn acl story and call you a flake.....what team did you get cut from? I pity the fool.....

Ear is out

Master P 48, make em' say ughhhh, quit posing like you a No Limit Soldier, you are not TRU to the game and you sure ain't bout it bout it fool...Letting players show up for a game when they have NEVER practiced with you before is a disgrace to the great game of football. I would hate to be one of the players that was actually putting in work and got leap frogged on the depth chart by your 1 and done walk-on(s).

Furthermore I believe the TordadHoes are in-charge of this website. I understand someone has to run the site but...Why in the rankings are they so highly ranked when they are 0-4 already. What legit football ranking has ever came out where an 0-4 team is ranked so high. If your going to give a boost to the Wildcats for their preseason win, then why wouldn't you drop the TornAdHoeZ, obviously in your EYE the preseason counts for the wildcats? More evidence of my suspicions is that i voted twice in the fan poll and on both ballots I voted TornotO's to be bottom 5 but when i check the results they have Zer0 bottom 5 votes...seems a bit fishy to me.

Last but not least Ear to the Ground...or should I call you Head in Ass...I pity the fool who uses 80's catch phrases. You wake up everyday wishing you could be an EYE in the sky but you are just a head stuck up an ASS. Once again the CRFL is for chumps.

I am a football fan, the #1 football fan in all the semi-pro land. I speak the truth...get as mad as you want Im like the AIDS virus infecting semi=pro football. You can forget about me for a few days, pretend im not here, try to ignore me...but for the rest of your football life's I will follow you everywhere you go wearing you down. There is no cure for me, so get used to living with it

And there it is....not changing my mind toward the situation and regardless of a few opinions from a few there were no toes stepped on cause I started at that position last year. So there was a hole at the spot, soooooo nobody was leap frogged. Period! As for how this individual performed he was a beast and his past exploits on the field speak for themselves. That is one player, would love to know of another cause everyone else that played, played or was on the side line in the previous game. Now I admit I could be wrong but I don't think I am as to who played/ didn't play. So again what are u basing this off of knowing we are still in a recruitment and eval period? This is interesting. Your point of view is welcome but won't change how we roll. Aye ya'll some funny guys tho! Especially since I thought site was partial to the Generals last year. Leads me to think you are no more than a conspiracy theorist.

MP48

Ear has heard enough. Master P has proven that EAR am right with what I say....thanks for given EAR a little credibility...still Chump status in my eyes....still no word from the wildcats brawler...#1 Fantasy Fan, you seem like you have major issues.....go take a psych eval before you hurt yourself...again, what Crfl team cut you?!? Maybe you can convince a pre wee team that you belong there, and can actually possibly compete...EYE was right, you were on a slippery slope, but have since fallen, have fun in the pits....EAR apologize to your momma for having to have raised you...I pity the fool...

Ear is out

Only GOD can judge me, not Master P or dick in the ear, I am da last don run along little boys and go find the ice cream man because you two soft as a marshmallow. CRFL don't cut players, quite the contrary, they beg people to come play for them...Don't get it twisted boy. I am not in the pits, if I was I would be looking around at my CRFL teammates. As for the conspiracy there is none...all points i made about the rankings are valid. I voted twice and both times I voted Tornados bottom 5, yet in the ranks it shows ZERO...the only team with zero...if that doesn't raise a red flag i don't know what does. 4 losses and both voters have them ranked #3...get the fuck out of town with that...talk about ZERO credibility, what planet do you come from??? 0-4, that's 4 straight losses without a win but there the third best team in the state???hahahahahahahahahaha yeah right. Tornados must be in charge of it especially since you are defending it...or deflecting it toward the generals...Although I am in strong belief that the generals will get shit on by every team they play this year with the exception of the lake county turd burglers...how can you seriously say the site was bias to the generals? Im sure i can throw out numerous facts as to why the Generals were on top of Indiana Semi pro last year but due to my extreme dislike for them I won't give them their props for previous seasons work. (you can look into it on your own time) instead i look forward to seeing the monumental fall from the top this season! But enough about the has beens...im saying WTF is up with these bogus rankings...this MUST be fixed. Tornados are not worthy of the #3 spot, not even in their dreams and especially on a site that is supposed to be un-bias!

Football fan #1....did your mom bounce you like a basketball when you were little, or did you lick a rhinos feces as a hobby when you were growing up? Something has to explain your unrational behavior. Ear thinks you higher than a giraffes ass when you make these posts? Ear thinks you must have gotten kixked off the nados or a crfl team....one or the other. EAR dont care...at least Master P had somewhat of an explaination for the 'stacking accusation'....but why are you so butthurt? Ear will lend you a listening ear. Talk to Ear, for he might counsel you to a smile. Generals go 1-7? Have you heard what their roster has attracted? I have, don't count them Baby Generals out yet...Crfl had to have cut you for a reason? . Ear thinks you eat chumpsauce for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Ear is out

You guys are fools! First of all if you know so much you would know that the Nados are 0-3 this season. Ear, Eyes, Toungue... Get your facts straight. The player you are referring to is Bobby Burton and for your info he has been to practice. If you knew so much you would also know that he has previously played for the Tornados in years past and is good friends with a few vets on the team now. And as far as stacking the deck for one game your crazy, they took half their team! BTW this is semi-pro football and people make changes every year, it's their choice. So please get your facts right, the way EYE see it you both are EARrelavent choads! Good Day

Eye have seen the malice in your heart. Eye had to step back and listen to you rant. Eye thought you may have been on to something. Now Eye know you are not worthy of position. Your opinion is one from a dark bitter place and Eye can not side with that. Why waste and put your cred on the line to rag on rankings? Eye think that is petty. Eye think you are a rookie poster. Or imposter if Eye may! Seek the answers as Eye have and you will find the truth. Until then Eye have diminished your credentials. Ear, my advice, stay true. Do not focus nor tarnish your thoughts engaging in fruitless banter with hard headed asses. If they are wrong, they will fall on their own sword. The chickens will come home to roost! Eye have seen. Eye have spoken!

Eye

Eye see no issue here! Now, now.....Eye am no choad. Wtf is a choad???? Sure Eye am not one for what it is worth. Tis a funny word if Eye might say.

Eye

Ear hears you EYE. Ear will stay away from these chode monkeys. Ear has gotten his hearing checked and will stay on a reporting side of things, and leave the mindless banter to those who smell their own farts....EAR is putting my EAR on the ground and listening for more truth, positive or negative...
Fanatik...thanks for the name Burton, that would make number 3 then...
I pity the fool...

Ear is out.

Fanatik......truths and untruths. But which is which? The Nados really don't have to defend themselves. Those in the know, know! Those who don't are outsiders. I knew who they were referring to earlier and I will say it again, Glad to have him aboard. Honored to be able to work with him in 2012. So if you had him to plug into an empty slot you wouldn't? Well I did. AND!? Prolly gone do it a few more times before it is all said and done. But you know this ain't bout stacking no team. This is some OMG I can't believe he is with them type stuff. You mad? That is the only one I counted too. Who else? At least give a position......got me clueless Ear. Not talking trash, seriously. What positions did they play cause I am the O.C. and would know. Were they O or D? Since you know so much bout us.

-Mp-

at least EYE and Ear make sense fanatik...I am changing your name to finger...the one you let slide through the tissue when you wipe your butt...way to swing from the nados testacles...at least someone is following them on their trip down the hill. good thing we will have the Cats, if they can stay out of the stands cause the CRFL, nados and Generals will suck ass this season...not sure who will have a shittier year....Fanatik.....you are last years garbage. You need to douche cause semi pro land can smell you rotting from everywhere.

With that Eye am outta here. Eye don't get you dude!

Eye

I'm with ya, this guy talkin about lettin his Finger go up his butt? And I don't make sense? You've had an experience I bet, ima change ur name to FLaming Fucker.

EYE EYE captain...have i finally accomplished one of my goals by getting eye out of sight and out of mind?!?! Now on to goal #2...EYE have an ear to pierce! No your EYE's do not deceive you, i am here to stay. Plug your ears and cover you eyes...semi pro football i speak the truth, so get your eye exams and your hearing checked and keep your fingers crossed for you never when the #1 football fan will be knocking down your door! I will start tomorrow by going to the crusaders games to watch them get stomped and there's no way in hell the #1 Football Fan will paying a cent of admission at a public park to watch some boys play a mans game. Adios Turd Nuggets! Stay Tuned!!!!!!

Im back from a 2weeks vacations to see the storms have hit.

So here it is a Tornado Warning was issue back on the 10th on may and noboby was prepared. Teams that have talked themselves up to be the best in their league, area whatever it may be is just a statement. Im trying to get a understanding from all the post it seems to me like I stated in the past that now the Crusaders have been hit with a wake-up call that they are not as good as they thought way to get the win. Just saying from where was standing during this game I have played paper football games that was more entertaining. This team is the REPLACEMENT PLAYERS from all the other teams. Use this as your motivation. Indiana Eagles really really one think and nothing else CONDITIONING.... or are u affraid nobody will come back to practice. I think your coach already is in pads so hell whats next. You decide..
The weather is unpredictable in your camp unless you open the door (YOUR MOUTH)and let the storms come in.
Like I said use this as motivation all semi pro teams need to know this one thing you are asking people to pay to come watch. PLAY THE GAME 100 give them a reason to become a fan and not just one of us ASSES on this message board. Its like the weather love it or hate it.. Da Weather Man Out

Zartman
Steve, from the Spartans did play in the NFL but he wasn't a punter, he was a TE, and played for Olk, GB, Phil, and ATL.

Steve was a wr and one helluva wr, he never made the teams he always got cut in training camp, but still a hell of an athlete and a great guy, fastest white dude I ever knew and he was a hell of a punter @ ONU. Also playing with your son will be a great experience, this will be the 4th year I will have mine lined up beside me. Good luck and see you guys 6/16.