supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HALFTIME SCORE

20-0 Wildcats at the half. Tornados are in jeopardy of going 0-4 in the preseason. What happened???

Re: HALFTIME SCORE

Yup we whipped their ass! And I dont wanna hear any of that bullshit...ooohhh but we were missing our star waterboy or something, straight up u guys got balled. U know what I dont even want any of u guys to post anything anymore, u better ask my permission if u guys want to say something. Shit...coming here thinking u sorry asses had it all in the bag. WHAT SIDE!? WESTSIDE!!

Weak ass tornadoes...where you at now trigg with all that bs u always talkin...mp48 you got somethin to say you internet tuff guy...tornadoes are garbage!

What was the final score?

27-16, I think. The Tornados (seriously, fix the spelling) got some momentum in the 2nd half but the Wildcats held them off.

Wildcats we don't Rep like this! They were a solid team! Be respectful. Great game everyone!!!

Tornado...nah the weatherman was way off, seems more like a light drizzle. As bad as the tornadoes stink they fit right in out in terre haute. Tornotoes your game is do doo and your team reek of stinkin hot garbage and human dukies. Not regular brown dukie either im talking bout the green super pooh. An 0-4 pre-season, i guess on the bright side it can't get worse...your win percentage can't drop below zero!!! I mean i guess you could fold up like a lawn chair and leave the semi pro world alone but i doubt we could be that lucky. Where u internet tough guys now????? Nothin to say??? U should change your team name to Turd Sandwiches...Have a Great day chumps

Hahahahaha......good one. A little immature but warranted I guess. Even in a loss u gotta take the interview stand, whether criticized or otherwise. Hey, but no excuses. We got two weeks to right the ship. Evaluations are officially over. Good game Wildcats, just what I expected, good hardnosed disciplined sqaud. Thanks for the venue, was good playing at ISU.

MP48

Now that EYE have your attention, can we get a regular season W-L prediction, also who do you think will be your toughest opponent?

Tornados win 3 games tops!

Was at the game last night so I'll give my honest opinion of both teams, I'll leave the name calling to you guys. First of all you could tell that the Wildcats wanted this one more than the Tornados from the outset. The Wildcats took advantage of every mistake that the Tornados "O" made as a sound football team does. You could tell that they were prepared/well-coached. The Tornado D was put in bad spots all-night long due to their predictable O, and what happened to your O-Line? You could feel the momentum start to swing in the second half when the Tornados stuck with #5 as their QB(I think they used three), but the Wildcats were not to be denied, coming up with big stops when needed. Highlight players were #24 on the Wildcats and #80 on the Tornados both WR's made big plays. Overall it was a good game to watch between two highly talented teams one just got out-coached! Look forward to seing both teams and where their at come August. BTW great venue at ISU!

Out coached, that can be fixed. Tornados call JT! He will fix the offense and help fix the small things that can turn you guys back into the team you guys can be. Think about all the players he can bring plus what he brings! CALL HIM. the worse he can do is say no. BUT WHAT IF HE SAYS YES?

Why would JT go to the tornados? So halfway thru the season, they can bring in a new offensive coordinator (who knows nothin bout football) to call the shots? What the tornados....or Baby cyclones as I will now call them...what the Baby cyclones need to do is stop lyin to people and promisin them the world and then straight pooing on them when they get what they want. There's a reason talent is running away...I think the chickens finally came home to roost, and the tornados...err Baby Cyclones will soon not have enough wind power to fly a kite!

That sounded really personal @???! How can you field a team of 55 or 60 and keep all of them happy? It is impossible. Teams of this size and camps like the Generals can attest to this, it's impossible feat. Plenty of talent, but it does take time to gel. Who knows maybe it won't, but that is why we Play the game. In my opinion it will be ALL be ok. A lot of people talking ain't even played a snap yet in 2012, so you have no idea what you have yet. And I know I'm not spose to be on the board but, I ain't talking crap. It just is what it is right now, and what it is is an opportunity to improve and grow.

MP48