supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pre-Season Rankings Out - 2012 Update Complete

ITS FOOTBALL TIME INDIANA!

Our first set of games kickoff next weekend so its time to release the Results of the Fan Voting and Pre-Season Rankings.

There has been some shifting sands this off-season. We welcome back the Wolfpack and Blaze to the IFL - which are sure to give the Wildcats a bit tougher schedule than last years. The Indy area has really shaken up with not two, not three, but four new teams. The South Bend region has seen a complete replacement of owners and the fractured talent seems to have rejoined. We welcome a semi-pro / pro team from Louisville (not yet sure how that is possible).

Overall 2012 looks to be very interesting indeed. This site is looking for two more knowledgeable reporters for the weekly state rankings. We welcome "Monkey" - a true fanatic of semi-pro in our region that sure does this homework. Who else would look up high school stats of a team's QB?

I have for the most part stayed out of the pre-season games this years after it seems increasingly difficult to find scheduled games or depend they actually take place.

Finally, our condolences to the Jay Co Panthers and #58 and his family. It been a story that surly has reminded everyone the risk we take being weekend warriors but also the reward to be a part of such a large, close community.

We will be back next week, back on our normal schedule. Share your pre-season action and as always post your scores. Hit us up on Facebook or tag us in your pics.

Re: Pre-Season Rankings Out - 2012 Update Complete

these rankings seem a bit foolish...you need another opinion. I suggest that you let the #1 semi pro fan in on the rankings. You need a 3rd voice to break ties anyway.

The Battle Creek Blaze is looking forward to our fifth season and our return to the IFL! Renewing our rivalry with the Wolfpack and the Cutters has my guys looking forward to a great summer of football. A roster with ten five-year veterans and some very exciting newcomers has us thinking championship. Can't wait to square off with the Thunderhawks in the opener, as well as finding out what the Indianapolis teams have to offer this season. Thanks for having us, Indiana!

Anybody going to sign everyone up for the bcs site?

HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the love. Coming in at #20 the TORNADOS. Dude, yeah right! I got a ticket for you for Saturday if you want it. Hit me on the e-mail. The only way to change opinion is show proof. So there is my offer! #20! I almost fell out my chair laughing! - MP

This is the worst ranking I seeing so far y'all don't know what y'all are talking about

MP48
HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the love. Coming in at #20 the TORNADOS. Dude, yeah right! I got a ticket for you for Saturday if you want it. Hit me on the e-mail. The only way to change opinion is show proof. So there is my offer! #20! I almost fell out my chair laughing! - MP

Despite what your momma says, 0-3 does not warrant a high ranking. Ear heard a Tornados win this last weekend. Kudos, keep it up.

Ear is out

Hmmmmm. Whatever Beotch! That was for the Momma joke. Now seriously, do you want a ticket to the dag on game? As I said, the only way to change opinion is to show and prove. I am offering to show. I would think someone willing to give a ranking to someone they might or might not have seen in person would understand that. Ya'll a trip on here. You blast the Tornados for our approach to 2012's preseason but let other's off the hook for whatever reason. I think there are haters out there. Prove to me you are not one of them. Prove to me that you can give a unbias opinion of a team. I am not gone talk crazy and get into some sort of internet war. Here is my email address below. I don't want to meet you, be introduced, or any of that mess. I will pay your admission, and leave it at the gate. Got no time to meet or pay attention to ya cause we will be getting ready for battle. Various ways to get this accomplished without blowing your secret identity. So when you are ready to quit playing games, lemme know. Until then you are just a character. GAMETIME is 7pm! Dueces-MP

Ear needs not a handout. Ear will be at the game, paying like every other fan. Ear will listen to what Ear hears. Don't get butthurt MP.

And so on......to the only fool putting the Nados @ #20. Just plain stupid. #hateranking- MP

MP...Answer Ear this...what football ranking have you ever seen a team start the season 0-3 and be ranked in the top 10!?! Ear realizes that those three games were only preseason, but with all the free agents between teams, what else is there to go off of? You guys went to battle three times and won ZERO! DEAL WITH IT! Ear will not rank you based on previous achievements, for I wohld then be the fool. Ear thanks you for the attention, but Ear can clean his own ears. Don't be fools, win some damn games and you will jump in the rankings.

Ear is out

I swear I wanna slap you in your f^#king Ear! Now hear that! For anyone else thinking we dead WE STILL HERE...... Enjoy the game- MP

MP - Ear thinks your slapper is broke. Ear thinks you should untwist your panties and worry more about the sand in your vag and less time about Ear. Ear hear you and will listen closely to what the Tornados do on the field. I pity fools. Don't be one of them. I respect what the Tornados have done in the past. But Ear knows that 1-3 is not worthy of a high ranking. Ear will be at a lot of games. hopefully Ear doesnt waste a trip and the popcorn is warm.

Ear is out

I heard the gibberish coming from your mouth, now hear this! Stop hating on our approach to the PRESEASON? You a Colts fan? Whether you are or not you know that even in the year they won the Super Bowl there preseason record was? You can chose to bury your head in the sand and not look at it that way, but I think the REAL individuals on the board understand. That is why they posted #3's as their ranking and you posted a #20. They have credibility already. The Scorpions don't even exist this year. You ranked them. LOL! You Sir are a hater in Disguise! #EXPOSED -MP

Your comparison between the way you do your preseason and the way the Colts do makes you a fool. Ear thinks you are trying to plug a sinking ship with hogwash. Ear has been around your camp and you havent even know it. The Colts care less whether they win or lose preseason games. Tornados recruit guys days before a preseason game to try and win. Colts play young backups most of the game to see what they can do. Tornados play starters entire game to try and win, and when they lose act like they weren't trying to win. Colts do not get bent out of shape when their power rankings drop. Tornados cry and cry and cry. Get real! Hear Ear when Ear says this....my rankings mean shit. The simple fact that you get on here and blast someone for ranking you low makes you a fool! Why do you care? But since you want to blast Ear, Ear will hang your dirty laundry every chance Ear gets...and Ear hears a lot. Trust that! As far as my rankings go, I am a grown up Ear and can keep my feelings out of the rankings. If you dont believe that, Ear really doesn't care. Get the sand out of your clapper and play football. Ear will call it how Ear hears it. Now take whatever energy you would use to reply and use it on the field this week, for Ear will be there, and Ear expects a Tornados blowout. Go out there and prove Ear right.

Everyone ranked the scorpions not just EAR.

Ear is out

Hahahaha. Did I pull yo hoe card! Quit bitchin up! Cause you the only one on here cryin and back steppin, and finally admitting your ranking don't mean shit nor your opinion. Just like I said, and basically you proved it. YOU GOT SOMETHING AGAINST THE TORNADOS. Tell me, how have you been around our camp? Player, Coach, spectator? In my book, you a disgruntle hatin outsider. You know how many started out in March that aren't around in June for various reasons? So tell me something I don't know! So do what you do and air whatever you feel. We still relevant! You know it, and it burns you deep to say it. Since you hear every damn thing, tell me how many new players that are better than the player that left do we have? When you hear that answer let me know. The Nighthawks didn't damage us AT ALL. Them cats been replaced. I guess takes a Tornado to understand what the Torndos do. And I am one to my very Vortex homeboi. Since you don't understand you can't be too close or you watching from a far hoping you hear some chatter. If you watching from a far you too far away! Gametime is Saturday @ 7pm @ Howe H.S. Since you didn't want what you called my charity dig in your own damn pocket and pay your admission. You a joke and we are done here. Don't repond cause this could get wreckless, and since I don't fight with shadows and closet posters I'm Out- MP

Ear hears you talking in circles. Ear thinks everytime Ear proves himself right, you change the subject. Ear thinks you are a fool. Ear backs away from nothing, only adds a little light to the room. You say Ear backsteps and yet you are the one who wont finish a thought with Ear. Please share with semipro land how yours and the Colts preseasons are similar!?! Besides the multiple L's. Nope, that was no joke. Ears ranking should not mean anything to you, and yet you can't let it go. Don't let someone named Ear get to you so damn much. Ear apologize to you for any sleep you lost with my #20 ranking, but that wont be enough to change Ears hearing. Ear will buy you a lollipop at the game Saturday. Maybe that will pacify you. How about finishing a convo with Ear instead of bringing something up and then retreating from your own original arguments. Ear things you are fools gold. Noone cash this check cause it will surely bounce. Ear has pity on MP. Boohoo, Ear don't like us, boohoo, Ear ranked us #20.

Ear is out

Like I said. Fighting a shadow. A myth!- MP

Ear just wants guidance...how is your preseason similar to how the colts operate? Ear tries to be open minded...help Ear hear. Ear seeks as much info as possible to make Ears perception clearer.
Also, explain to me how EAR lose credibility for ranking the scorpions....before they folded, and the other two rankers do not lose credibility when they ranked the scorpions similar to Ear? Is it because they ranked the Tornados #3 so you gave them a pass...seems foolish.

You can beat a shadow with solid reasoning....I would invite you to share yours.

Ok, for the remedial. I would think you would have heard. We lost said number of players to said teams, and others through, things like retirement, work, children being born, you know life stuff. Still with me??? Ok, when you have that sort of attrition you make moves. We added by subtraction. With the exception of two, we lost people to another squad that weren't even with us two years ago. Mostly ONE year Tornados. Still with me??? We added some pretty good guys from another organization also. Still there??? But you would know all this. Talent is meant to Gel and at times, takes time. Believe me we RELOADED! That is all you get, cause now I am doing your job for you.- MP

Once again, you said a lot of words but you didn't answer the damn questions posed to you....Ear asked you to explain 2 things and you went off the deep end on something else. Ear is tired of listening. Ear is sure to hear from you again, ranting on some b.s. and you will wonder why Ear doesn't respond. Ear will debate issues but not when you continue to go off topic. How did any of your answer tell Ear how your preseason is like the colts and why Monkey and INSPF get a pass for ranking the scorpions, but Ear gets bashed....since you can't back up your statements there, Ear has no choice but send you to the kiddie table. Get your weight up son and eat your green beans. Tornados have reloaded...prove it on the field.

MasterP48 arguing with Ear is a lost cause...why don't you just answer his questions and elaborate on what you have said previously...You are playing right into his hands by calling him names...or your second option is to ignore him...use the poor ranking to fuel your fire to become a better football player...time spent on Supafan can be much better spent improving your game.
Not sure if the green beans will help...regardless, Get your weight up!!!

I am the weight! If he can't decipher what I posted before I am not doing his job for him. If he really got his ear in the right spot, he will hear the sirens. But arguing, nah, not me. I am tangible and not hiding. He is a shadow with a computer.

MP48

FF#1, thanks but MP48 is hopeless. He is full of himself and talks a lot without saying shit. Ear will answer my questions for him.
'Ear, you did not get a pass like the other two because you are not on the Tornados jocks. Us Tornados are butthurt that you ranked us so low! We deserve a top five ranking because we say so, and you are stupid for noticing we went 0-3 with little offense. Ear, we hate you for not being on the tornado bandwagon. And Ear, our preseason resembles the Colts....ummm just because we say it does. We hate you for asking for an explanation. Ear please leave us alone and rank us in the top 5'.

MP48 you are a joke and a fool who gets rattled by a shadow. When you are ready to talk and defend your topics like a grown up, let me know....until then, let Ear serve you some more green beans.

Ear is always seeking the truth, even whe posers like MP try and hide it from Ear.

Ear is out

Eye think people are trying to turn shit to sugar. Eye feel the game shall speak volumes if played so STFU and play. Eye see Ear still has an ache. Why waste time arguing a mute point? Eye see less of Football Fan #1, which tells me he has grown and could possibly be on the brink of Messageboard Stardom. Eye see very little b.s. on the board except for this wack ass battle. Eye say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. This is making my EYES hurt. Now Eye am sleepy, however, before Eye retires, Eye must shed tears for this semi-pro pillow fight. SAYS EYE!

Eye