supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LISTEN TO THIS TEAMS FROM THE CRFL,THEY ARE ALREADY CLAIMING THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Zachary Bean

Ppl once ask me. Why do I play football so I told them I play because I love the game then he ask me is the Spartans any GD and I said oh yea we r so damn GD we can beat any NFL teams and that's the truth and if u don't bleve me then. Bring your ass to the football feild because my job is to pretect the QB and if u can get past me then u win but GD luck getting past big Zack lets go trial city spartans,THOUGHT YOU GUYS MIGHT GET A LAUGH OUT OF THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!! I READ THIS ON ONE OF THEIR PLAYERS FACEBOOK PAGE ....I'M STILL LAUGHING MY ASSOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: LISTEN TO THIS TEAMS FROM THE CRFL,THEY ARE ALREADY CLAIMING THE CHAMPIONSHIP

every player and every team think that they going to win it all or better then the rest of the team you where saying that at your first practice last year and look i posting my real name lol

Re: LISTEN TO THIS TEAMS FROM THE CRFL,THEY ARE ALREADY CLAIMING THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Man this Lance Fuller guy is one of the most jealous guys in the world. He puts John Doe because he can't get over the fact his team no longer exist. Lance grow a pair and start using your real name. LANCE FULLER AND DARLA PEFFLEY. Have a good one guys and go SPARTANS time to take the crfl and make us king.

KING US

i just thought it was funny beating an nfl team ha ha,ya this is lance and i do hope you guys do well but for a player to post u can beat nfl teams is assanine,remember he was on the team last year and quit then wanted to play then quit again and came back again,i wish the spartans the besyt of luck win all the games i dont give a shit but to post what he posted was rather stupid dont you think i think he needs to concentrate on showing up and making a better commentment to the team then what he showed last year just saying ,he has been going back and forth with you guys too,ask dee how well he blocks>>> OK JOHN DOE 2 STATE YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You pooh butt CRFL chumps think you going to whoop an NFL team? What planet are you from??? I suggest you delete your facebook profile as fast as possible before a real athlete catches wind of it.