supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who are they?? Spartans??

I was checking out some of the new teams in Indiana and I came across a team call the Tri-Cty Spartans. They have a nice webpage but what shocked me was how amazing of a roster they got. The talent is unbelieve able and compared to previosu year it is the best of the Titans, Htimen and shamrocks it seems like. I think this will be the team to beat by far thsi year.

Re: Who are they?? Spartans??

yes they have all vets but 3 true rookies on the team

Who are they? I think this team is the sleeping dog of the CRFL. I think they will do very well for themselves. The thing I like most about them is you never see them on any message boards. They do lack a kicker from what I see. I noticed a punter (probably the best in Indiana) but no kicker.

i seen a post on coach don's facebooks page that they picked up a kicker pluss a couple others that are all vets

They they are going to be the team to beat then. I am just curious to see who they have playing where. I could see them playing in the IFL or MSFL after this season honestly.

Not the best in Ind, what about dat punter form the renegades last yr, I thought he was the best, I think he was #4, What happen to him, and do anybody kno what team he is on? I think his name is Tommie Griffin. I think he was the fasted one in the CRFL right.

Well the kicker I am referring to played for the Hitmen last year and had a booming leg on him. Easily kicking 50-60 consistantly and can kick on the run. I have seen him play last year and lets get say this, if they have to punt I can assure you they will put the ball at the other end of the field.

Dat dude could kick it just about the same, and if he fake it, 8-10 he was scoren. i would like to see them too go at it and see, maybe they should keep up with dat and see who come out on top.

Either way I think the Spartans are a team that will surprise everybody. I mean look at the team overall other than their kicker. Their QB (the two they have) both are dominant. I have heard they have a new lb coming and if you add that to the vet they got. Their D-Line based on prior years of who they have no running game I think will be able to be established.

I found out dat he playes for the Revolutino, and over half of the renegades team.So they might be the team to beat, now dat they have a Qb. Didnt Renegades have the #1d in the CRFL, pluse Tommie have atless 15int or more, and had almost 30td, Well they play Aug 28th, so i might have to go watch it, and see what happen, Sound like both teams might have a really good year!!

Punters and kickers...who cares. Chris Webber you shouldn't have called that timeout and cost your team the National Championship. You should have stuck to accepting money from boosters and buying hookers and cocaine.

Football fan 1, this is why people talk so much shit about this webpage, because of immature people like you. This page is to discuss football a sport we all love and you wanna go talking about hookers. Grow up boy.

Chris Webber I was making a joke, people talking shit hasn't kept you off the webpage, so what's it matter if I stack shit on top of shit, it already stunk before I got here. Am i making this page so horrible you can't stand it? Obviously not because you are still on here posting. Eat shit bum you are a CRFL groupie go suck a peter.

This is why little boys shouldn't be on here.

ok chris, ill let you get back to discussing your man crushes on various CRFL puters...such a manly topic...i can feel the testosterone oozing out of this thread!!! I think next time you go to the restroom you should check yourself for a mangina. You might be in a better mood if you emptied the sand out of it. So with that I will leave you to your "grown folk talk" of discussing various man crushes of CRFL punters in volume. Have a great day Sandy Mandy...i mean Chris...I can't wait to see what you have to say next!

Cardinals had the best d last year but lost thier two linebackers this year dont know if they play for another team or just not playing...my vote goes to the spartans could this be the rebirth of the old stampede?

they have a few of the old stampede players on their team with the old titans coach and titans players a well put togeather team if they can jell

they also got some very good talent from the shamrock and hitmen and warriors tell you the truth they are stacked look at the roster hurricanes

That is exactly what I was saying. I believe the head coach of the team played for the Hitmen, but not too sure. I know their OC was a lineman for the Titans. Somebody mentioned Linebackers. I know they have Mike Zartman (a beast) and rumor has it they have Clarence Harter (all star last year). I can't wait to see this team in action.

the only way anyone going to see the spartans in action before season starts in to come to the black and gold game tuesday as every preseason game we had set up the other teams canceled on us so evryone will have to wait

Coach Don, can you atleast hint on what to expect from your team lol. We see talent on your roster but is it actually coming together??

this team is gelling fine might be one of the best talented i have ever coached and they have it on both sides of the ball and a good kicker and a very good punter and the team as a whole will gell more and and make some noise in crfl

I sure hope so, after everything the CRFL has gone through the past couple years they will need you guys to show what a respectable football team is.

Like i said on facebook u ight have talent but the spartans got alot of egos and that will tear apart any team talented team or not amd its plain to see who thoses individuals are some play to the potential others bitch up when the games is on the line so hopefully like i said the spartans get it together or they will be the best team not winning any games

Remember the Titans.. You put differences aside and egos aside you can go from being a crappy team to a champ so teams will prove their credibility on the field and hopefully the spartans have done so as well. Predictions are fine but hard to judge teams in semi pro especially when 95% of the people judging can't name 1 person off the semi pro team they are judging and going off straight judgments of others to cast their opinion

Petre OUT!

wolfpack21 i will be the first one to agree i do not like rankings but i can say most teams get on here to hype up their team or talk grap about a team they know nothing about.on this post chris weber was blowing smoke so i was blowing him some back his way but real talk we are talented and jelling just fine but on challenged as of yet as the the teams we had set up for preseason game have all canceled on us so we have to to wait for june 16th to see how will we do as a whole

i went to south bend tonight to watch the spartans black and gold game they are the real deal both sides of the ball well worth the drive to watch them play very well coached and respectable team and do not worry about them getting along as a team they do enough said i'am going to follow this team

Since u guys say ur the best and have so much talent and cant get a game why don't u go play the wildcats they have an open game or the team in Kentucky instead of talkin like ur the shit and u can't even played a game yet u bums this is the warriors team from last year

Whoa, time out fan. We never claimed to be better then every team and be the best in the country. We just got a lot of talent that we are trying to organize. People are obviously fans of our. And yes CRFL fan, we had a great time yesterday and it showed us a lot, things we have down and things we have to work on. But fan, control yourself, maybe sooner or later we will play them, but there is a time and place for everything.

who are the rookies for that team

i hear they got a wr #7 johntahan gayles he's a hog..

We only have a few but the few we have, have great natural talent.

Nd Josh do you consider johnathan gayles as a rookie.