supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Preseason Results

Please post your game results here. I want to wish every team good luck this football season!

Re: Preseason Results

I need money...i want a refund for the game i just witnessed and i didn't even pay to get in. Yo crusaders can I get some gas money for coming out to watch this shit. This must have been the worst game of football played in the last 100 years on any level, in any state...straight garbage bro...Crusaders 12---Eagles 0 of course the game was called in the forth cuz the two teams were fighting...what an epic suckfest this one was...but on the plus side I now think I know the identity of Mr EYE in the sky...EYE see you!!!!

First fight of the season goes to the Crusaders. Is this the new Renegades????

way to represent the crfl

Shithead sandwiches would leave a better taste in my mouth than reliving this game. The game was absolutely horrid, boring, no concessions, kids running amuck, fighting to end the game. CRFL crusaders suck shit out of your ass. You guys are bums...up 12-0 and you start fighting??? Wait till the Force come to whoop that ass....3 games tops and this team will self distruct! The CRFL commish is on the Crusaders and this still happen? Cancer players go bury yourselves....fags

We started a fight huh ? Hmmm ok we were up 12-0 and they did a dirty shot on eagles sideline and started to fight but lol ok we started that smh and trust me we r far from the next renagades ... We had a slow start but got it together after halftime ... Haters get off r nuts .. we will be ready for the force !

You are right, yall are far from being the Renegades. A good team, but far from being like the Gades. But you do like to start fights, don't you? Remember the fight you started when you played with the Renegades in the bowl game last year? I am sure you will do the same thing this year. Its a shame. Your team would be better if you just quit all the talk on here & just played football. Good luck to your team this year.

Hmmmmm.....Eye think you may. Eye think you may NOT. Eye could see the steam coming off the shit on the field. Eye didn't know if Eye was smelling the horses or the crap on the field. The biggest conflict for Eye is giving the $5 to the Crusaders and not that guy standing with the sign on 56th St. Eye think you needed it more however. Keep it. Eye will write it off as charity.

Eye

Not talkin shit just stating the facts "renagade" yea I remember that brawl and started it and all the other ones yall had lol heck u even started one with the generals in preseason when losing but I'm gettin off subject ... Thanks for sayin we a good team and the good luck but bro I just go out and play for the love of the game that I got and blow holes open for my rbs like I did today with a 22 dive and 38 sweep with me pulling around the edge but we got a lot to work on before the force , we will fix the problems and move on and get better ... God bless everyone and have a good one I'm out ... Go C-Nation

If your going to talk about our team be man enough to put your real name! I don't play the name calling and I never use fake names. So with that being said yes it was a mess and we need a lot of work it was our first game ppl things are going to happen this is the only way to see how a team will act that's why they call it preseason. Hopefully they have seen the cancer on both teams and cut it off before it moves to the players we really need. God Bless everyone that plays this great game we love to play.

SOOOOOO some semi pro teams are in smart mode I guess havent had much if any preseason action. CUTTERS GENERALS WOLFPACK NIGHTHAWKS MUSTANGS REVOLUTION. As of right now you have been issued a minor thunderstorm warning you need a real evaluation of your players/team and all the other team that have played gave you a clear idea of what not to do.. Would like to see something on the field from these teams before season starts it would really put a Twister in the air of who is or is not on the rise New and old teams. "Nights like this I wish rain drops would fall" In my Eddie Cain Voice...

The Crusaders offense played a shitty first half. We had 3 fumbles and 1 interception(Confirmed by game film). The offense was moving the ball well but with 2 of those fumbles in the redzone, its going to be hard to win. On a good note, the defense held it down. The Eagles offense had less than 80 yards total and passed the 50 once. The second half for the Crusaders offense was a little better. There were no turnovers with 2 touchdowns.

People need to realize that this was a preseason game and the first game for a new team. There are many things that the Crusaders need to work on and we have 3 weeks for that. I will tell you that we will be ready by the week 1.

As for the fight. These Revolution players need to get their facts straight. The game was called due to AN EAGLE player snatching up one of the refs and threatening him. I am willing to give you the head refs number and he will inform all of you of what really happened. The Crusaders were in the wrong only when some of the players came off the sidelines to defend their fellow teammates. Other than that, I will not take blame for an Eagle player pucnhing our QB after making a tackle on a kickoff. Robert Kennedy GM of the Eagles come over to our huddle after the game and apologized for the actions his palyers had and took full responsibility of the incident. Good luck to the Eagles this year.

EAR was at this game. Ear hear the rumbles from both sidelines. The game was not ran well by the officials. Ear was ashamed with the earache that this game caused. Ear is shocked at the excuses made for this game and the way it ended. The correct answer should be, "The members of our team that left the sideline to fight will be dealt with swiftly." Anything else is an excuse and accepting that what happened is okay since you are a first year team. You are grown ass men, how have you not been raised to act more responsible? Ear will pray for you, because this is going to be a rough year for you crusaders. Also, if Ear is dry, sell Ear a drink. No drinks for sale at a game with the hot weather is just EARresponsible! This team should hold themselves to higher standards. Ear is jumping on the bandwagon that the crusaders are just the semi-pro rejects acting like a team. I pity the fool.

Ear is out.

SOOOOOO some semi pro teams are in smart mode I guess havent had much if any preseason action. CUTTERS GENERALS WOLFPACK NIGHTHAWKS MUSTANGS REVOLUTION. As of right now you have been issued a minor thunderstorm warning you need a real evaluation of your players/team and all the other team that have played gave you a clear idea of what not to do.. Would like to see something on the field from these teams before season starts it would really put a Twister in the air of who is or is not on the rise New and old teams. "Nights like this I wish rain drops would fall" In my Eddie Cain Voice...

holy cow what a shitter of a game. I should have know the crusade would come on here and try to put a positive spin on this sorry ass shit. You guys should be very un happy with what went down...to the lineman who is so tickled he was "blowing open two holes" all game long...i'm sure you got your hole opened after the game. you most likely stopped at white castle and got a 50 sack on the way home you fat sloppy fuck. As for da weather man the forecast says i will be shitting on you all season long if you keep posting the same stupid shit. Mike Jackson and morris your organization is ran like the special Olympics if the athletes ran the show. Quit acting like you have something great going on over there. Chump nation takes it in the tailpipe every time. Your team is full of Doo-Doo chasers that smell like butt sex.