supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who will win this saturday

The Marion county crusaders host the Indy eagles in a pre season match up and just wondering your opinion . I'm going crusaders will win 35-6

Re: who will win this saturday

I have went and watched both teams practice this year and eagles numbers are down and not together , on the other hand crusaders have like 10 coaches and 40 -50 players out there ballin. The eagles will have a hard time getting thur there D# and the crusaders O# is sick lol I say crusaders 28-7

Football Man, I am the Football Fan...The #1 football fan and i predict the Marion County crusade will loose by so many points they will fold on the spot. Good luck to both teams and play a clean game.

Fan Eye warned you not to lose your credibility by posting hogwash. You are on a slippery slope Eye see.

Eye

Eye posted this before the warning. Fan thinks it may be time for your yearly EYE exam! EYE will eat my words and give props when/if EYE am proven wrong. You have an EYE for detail but keep your EYE on the prize. The crusade has yet to prove anything on the field!