supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eagles Vs Crusaders

Crusaders 12 Eagles 0 good game but the refs had no control of this game and it ended with 4 mins left in the 4th with the eagles on the move from the crusader 40 yrd line. The Crusaders are a good team and the Eagles need to be proud of the way they moved the ball but, still need to work on putting points on the board when they get good field position. The Eagles turned the Crusaders over 5 time with 2 picks and 3 fumbles and still couldn't score. On the other hand The Eagles didn't Turnover the, so point is what they and now I say "WE" lack. Good game.

Re: Eagles Vs Crusaders

worst game ive ever witnessed

Haha 2picks? What game was u at ??? We had kno picks and yes had a lil fumbleites in the first half from a wr and a back our first half was sad I will say that but our 2nd half was on beast mode ! ... Yalls d line is sad and had quick lbs but overall yall did better then what we thought so congrats on that and good luck in the ifl .... Crusaders with the first of many gooseeggs of the season 12-0. Thanks for the good turn out fans and haters lol

Also nice way to start a fight bc yall was gettin worked ..Sry coach mac for gettin on here but yall acting like it was us starting the brawl ... That was all eagles bc yall don't kno how to lose with class ...

Just remember a real man would walk away from a fight.

Yep I agree , that's what we preach

actually the eagles handled all the bullshit calls from the refs extremly well. nd they did have a interception nd about 4 fumbles. ... nd for ur info #38 from the crusaders started that fight. u guys just couldnt swallow the fact that u had trouble scoring on a team that u predicted to blow out.truth be told...so yea good game eagles

At the end of a kickoff, I was shoved into an eagle player and was late hit to the ground which drew a flag. I waited 4 secs to get back up, and then tried to back my teammates away from the argument. Then I went to the sidelines, let the coaches and referees handle the situation. I did not start any fight nor ever will I. Fighting is for Boxing, Hockey, and MMA. This is football. This was a low scoring pre-season game with two new teams. Offense is always behind the defense at the start of the season, and we have much yet to work out.

Take what you will from this game it's preseason ppl. And there was 2 int made by The Eagles and 4 fumble recoveries but both teams need to work on controlling their players! We all have bad games and just need to let it go and move on to the next one. No need to bad mouth our teams or player good luck to The Eagles in the IFL and Crusaders we have a lot of work to do!

The CRFL commish plays for the crusaders so you know they can do what ever they want and get away with it. Hope everyone is ready to fight if you have a good drive on this shitty squad because John Jackson sure won't say a word about it or will put the blame on someone else. What a joke!

Fighting is probably the number one thing that gives Semi-Pro a bad name. It also has ruin a lot of opportunities of obtaining nice home fields @ local High Schools, making teams resort to playing @ pee-wee fields in local parks.

Want to stop fighting, just add stricter consequences. I would propose the CRFL Board to Fine & Suspend & Player or Coach that get REJECTED for any of the following acts:

ART. 1 . . . No player or nonplayer shall fight.
ART. 2 . . . No player or nonplayer shall intentionally contact a game official.
ART. 3 . . . No player or nonplayer shall:
a. Swing the foot, shin or knee into an opponent, nor extend the knee to meet
a blocker.
b. Charge into or throw an opponent to the ground after he is obviously out
of the play, or after the ball is clearly dead either in or out of bounds.
c. Pile on any player who is lying on the ground.
d. Hurdle an opponent.
e. Position himself on the shoulders or body of a teammate or opponent to
gain an advantage.
f. Throw a helmet to trip an opponent.
g. Make any other contact with an opponent which is deemed unnecessary
and which incites roughness.
h. Grasp an opponent’s face mask, any edge of a helmet opening or the chin
strap.
i. Initiate illegal helmet contact. (butt block, face tackle or spear)
NOTE: Illegal helmet contact may be considered a flagrant act. Acts to be considered
flagrant include, but are not limited to:
1. Illegal helmet contact against an opponent lying on the ground,
2. Illegal helmet contact against an opponent being held up by other players,
and/or
3. Illegal helmet-to-helmet contact against a defenseless opponent.
j. Strike an opponent with his fist, locked hands, forearm or elbow, nor kick
or knee him.
k. Grab the inside back or side collar of the shoulder pads or jersey of the runner and subsequently pull that opponent to the to the ground (Horse-collar).

I would recommend the offenses as follows:

First Offense = One Game Suspension & $50 Fine.
Second Offense = Two Game Suspension & $100 Fine.
Third Offense = Removal From Any & All CRFL Teams.

Officials to be informed of new rule enforcement & required to document each & every disqualification of Player or Coach & turned into CRFL Board. Fines to be paid by Player, Coach or Team involved before the Disqualified Player or Coach is allowed to return to the game to participate. The Player & Coach may NOT attend any games while serving their suspension. Attending games while under suspension, even as a "Fan" will result in another Fine & Disqualification. If Player or Coach has been removed from Any or All CRFL Teams, the Team will suffer 15 yard penalty & $50 fine.

ALL FINES PAID GO TO THE CRFL & shall be used for league purposes.

The Crusaders offense played a shitty first half. We had 3 fumbles and 1 interception(Confirmed by game film). The offense was moving the ball well but with 2 of those fumbles in the redzone, its going to be hard to win. On a good note, the defense held it down. The Eagles offense had less than 80 yards total and passed the 50 once. The second half for the Crusaders offense was a little better. There were no turnovers with 2 touchdowns.

People need to realize that this was a preseason game and the first game for a new team. There are many things that the Crusaders need to work on and we have 3 weeks for that. I will tell you that we will be ready by the week 1.

As for the fight. These Revolution players need to get their facts straight. The game was called due to AN EAGLE player snatching up one of the refs and threatening him. I am willing to give you the head refs number and he will inform all of you of what really happened. The Crusaders were in the wrong only when some of the players came off the sidelines to defend their fellow teammates. Other than that, I will not take blame for an Eagle player pucnhing our QB after making a tackle on a kickoff. David Murray from the Eagles come over to our huddle after the game and appologized for the actions his palyers had and took full responsibility of the incident. Good luck to the Eagles this year.

Not David but Robert came over and talked to your team all in all it was a good game that got out of hand due to the refs not taking control. You guys are a classy first year team with a lot of vets so thanks again for a good game.

My apologies Robert. You guys look alike, lol. It was a good clean game until that incident. I wish the best of luck to you all.

Robert Kennedy #24 GM INDIANA EAGLES
Not David but Robert came over and talked to your team all in all it was a good game that got out of hand due to the refs not taking control. You guys are a classy first year team with a lot of vets so thanks again for a good game.

The game got out of hand because the officials didn't take control? Are you kidding me?
I've played organized football for 20 of the past 22 years and never once would I expect officials to have to "take control" of a game - at any level.

How about being accountable, responsible, and respectful to 'the game' (the officials, your opponents, your teammates, yourself and the facilities which afford you an opportunity to compete)?

This has been one of the worst games I ever watched. Eagles only had about 4 good player and the crusaders would be good if they beef up there oline. Next year try to get some of the Indianapolis Destroyers line there are beefy or even the Tornados line. If you dont get that fix you guys will not win a championship if you guy let a team like the eagles hang and there