supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cardinals vs. Steelers

The Cardinals would like to thank the Lake County Steelers for traveling to Fort Wayne today for our game. Good work Steelers!!

Re: Cardinals vs. Steelers

Yea goods wrk cards against some bums...we got our rbs from last year the isoms and the renegades old back they gonna eat on yall...we also got a good lb from yall and workin on gettin the other one...see ya soon

WHO WON

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the final was 44-0 Cardnials...

I would like to thank the Cardinals for playing a very clean game and I hope that the 17 Steeler players that did make the trip, gave your program something to hit other than themselves.
I commend the Officiating staff for moving the game along and for the first game of the season it was basically a penalty free game.

Good Luck and hopefully the Steeler Program will turn it around....

Gambrel

Special thanks go out to our ref's at our game Saturday. (Crew 1). They have donated 50.00 of their ref fee along with our collection at the gate to the Dave Coleman Memorial Fund

Aww! I think it's cute how all the Cardinals did was THANK the Steelers for showing up and play WITHOUT mentioning the score, and then two cockholes wanna turn it to something else. Lol