supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a game

Saturday, June 2nd - West Central Wildcats need a HOME game. Game to be played at Marshall, HS in Marshall, IL, which is about 10 minutes from Terre Haute, IN. Kickoff 7 PM.

Please contact Coach Mike Rindone if interested 317-281-6604

Re: Looking for a game

Would like to see the indiana cardinals and the wildcats play

That would be an interesting game. I just don't think the Wildcats are ready for a caliber team such as the Cardinals. I wouldn't mind a preview with WCW vs. Noble County Wolfpack.

We will play any team any time anywhere. Mark that on "your calendar is full" but your website says different. Don't call us out if you are not willing to step up! We respect all but fear none!

Cum play da general nation and get that ass smacked once again

To the imposter general nice try...im sure you thought that would really stir things up, no one on the generals refers to our team as "da general nation" We already have a game on June 2nd! Good luck to the Wildcats this season.

Eye think that was a rather stupid post too. "Da Generals Nation." Had to be some Crusader guy cause nobody has ever referred to themselves in that manner until they started. Eye concur! Nice try but epic FAIL.

EYE

generals would get da ass whooped if they played dem wildcatz Generals r sum bums ya team won't even go 500 in da season watch and see Mr laws u bitch u wonder y uost ur head coach and starters and other playas on the squad this team will be a joke this season

Thanks for the kind words #1 Fan. You know my name, how about sharing yours? Don't let your vitriol you have towards me ruin your day. Smile and enjoy what you have, and the Generals will do the same. Only time will tell what the 2012 season holds. I'm sure you will watch closely, and for that i say thanks.

Tony Laws
Indiana Generals

I believe that the crusaders are playing the wildcats on the 2nd if my sorce is correct.

False accusation

I will believe it when i see it. Chump Nation wouldn't make it off the bus vs the wildcats...they would get scared and turn the bus around...If this game actually happens my prediction would be Wildcats 134 Tail-pipers 0

Ear thinks that Football Fan #1 has issues. Why do you have such hatred for a team thats played only one game in existance? A game in which they won. Football Fan #1, Ear is not trying to get into a hearing match with you, but tell Ear why you hate on Crusaders Nation. Ear is here to hear. Dont be a fool I pity.

Ear is out

Ear you must be on a steady diet of ear wax sandwiches...but whatever it takes to uncover that brain of yours!!! What have the crusaders done that is so great? Barely win a game with the refs help??? Chump nation will fall off in the very near future! Mark my words!!!

#1 Fan you are not the #1 Football Fan, you are the #1 Bitch Boy. Don't ever post under that name again! I am the #1 Fan in all of semi-pro...

Haha don't hold Ur breath "#1 fan " C-Nation is here to stay and they won by 2 Touchdowns so how is that barely winning ???? Don't hate because u ain't

Eye see the posers. Eye see the Nutt Riders. Eye see it is time to AUTHENTICATE mEYEself

"....or live long enough to become a villian" -Batman

Eye

Eye in the Sky
Eye think that was a rather stupid post too. "Da Generals Nation." Had to be some Crusader guy cause nobody has ever referred to themselves in that manner until they started. Eye concur! Nice try but epic FAIL.

EYE

Actually EYE the Generals did call themselves G-Nation the last 2 years. you also have the Destroyers that call themselves Destroyer nation. Not sure on why anytime stupid things are posted on this website the Crusaders get blamed for it. It is possible that they are doing it but make sure you have all the facts before you call out a team. By the way, I play for a team in the IFL so I could care less just my opinion.

If you could care less Eye say hold your peace! Says Eye!

Eye

Eye say just throwing my 2 cents in just like you. Guess I hit a nerve or made your credibility go down!!!

I have played for the Generals for three years now and have NEVER referred to our team as the G nation lol....funny though