supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
#1 Football Fan

#1 Football Fan you are going to say something to the wrong person one day and it is going to come back to bite you. I am NOW a form coach in the CRFL and something really needs done with your slandering of the league. Say your peace about the league and move on its really easy just grow up. Get over the issue with the league and just man up about it. Its really disappointing to see someone slam a league of men putting their own lives at risk for their love of the game. I hope you take the time to think about all what you have said it really will do you some good.

Sincerely Coach Ryan Branscomb

Re: #1 Football Fan

Eye would have rathered you NOT post this Coach. Eye think you should let sleeping DOGS lay! Eye think we are about to see a tirade for the ages.Eye think it will be even more thoughtless than previous dumb post. Eye think you may have brought this heat on yourself however. Eye don't condone it, but Eye feel it is brewing. Sad day for the messageboard, Say EYE!

Eye

I speak my mind and give my opinion regardless of the feelings I may hurt. I speak the truth...most people are scared to say what they think...I will not let the general public be bullied into thinking the CRFL is a quality football league!
Slander is the communication of false statements that are harmful to a person's reputation. How have I slandered the CRFL in any way? I state facts as well as educated opinions...I said they are the weakest league in Indiana and I posed the question if that is not true then who is the weakest? Yet no responses were made.
My Issue with the league is that it is garbage and it is watering down Indiana semi-pro football.
Say your peace and move on???? I did until you posted a thread with my name on it and brought it back up! How much dumber can you get fucktard, did you honestly think I would let you come at me like this with no response??? Your best bet is to ignore me like Chris Webber did and get back to your CRFL circle jerk. You sir are a butt-pirate and your ship has now been sunk!

Ryan Branscomb - you got to be half retarded, unless you ARE Football Fan #1. Why else would you post this garble? Think before you type. Ear could hear this rant coming a mile away. Let this doucher Fan be still. We have ALL heard enough of him. I pity the fool.

Ear is out

I am NOT #1 Football Fan first of all i dont speak ill toward any teams or any leagues. And i am not HALF retarded either i just thought what this individual was doing deemed to be told they are out of line.

Football Fan #1
I speak my mind and give my opinion regardless of the feelings I may hurt. I speak the truth...most people are scared to say what they think...I will not let the general public be bullied into thinking the CRFL is a quality football league!
Slander is the communication of false statements that are harmful to a person's reputation. How have I slandered the CRFL in any way? I state facts as well as educated opinions...I said they are the weakest league in Indiana and I posed the question if that is not true then who is the weakest? Yet no responses were made.
My Issue with the league is that it is garbage and it is watering down Indiana semi-pro football.
Say your peace and move on???? I did until you posted a thread with my name on it and brought it back up! How much dumber can you get fucktard, did you honestly think I would let you come at me like this with no response??? Your best bet is to ignore me like Chris Webber did and get back to your CRFL circle jerk. You sir are a butt-pirate and your ship has now been sunk!
Feel better NOW??? And i am in NO league... Sad day you have let yourself come to... Hope the best for you #1 Football Fan

Ryan Buttcomb you are not a half retard you are actually a full blown retard! Once again I simply responded to your post...so if you didn't want me on the thread why did you name it after me and send me the invitation???
I will again ask...How have I slandered the CRFL in any way?????
Thanks for wishing me well Bryan! If my butt hairs get too long I may need you again Buttcomb...keep it fresh Bryan

UGH! Ear needs an earplug.

Ear is out

Geesh! Eye need a blindfold. Fan's post are becoming an EYE sore.

Eye