supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
6-2 This weekend in INSPF

Two League kickoff their season with the first weekend of June and we kickoff the official start of the 2012 season here at INSPF (INdiana Semi Pro Football for those that are new).

Each week here is what you can expect :

No later than Wed – A full list of games this weekend, as well as a preview of a few select games.

No later than Wed – Fan Voting updated to our fans can vote each week.

No later than Sunday – A full* update of the weekend scores posted and updated on our State Scoreboard. *This is dependent on information that is posted or found via the various message boards.

No later than Tuesday – An updated State Rankingsreleased.
We are looking for at least one or two more individuals to help rank the teams. #1 Football Fan? Eye? Ear? Weather man? E-mail us at indianasemiprofootball@gmail.com for the details.

New this season – Fan Pick ‘Em contest - Email or post on facebook your picks each week and we will keep score on the site. You picks are due by noon on Saturday. The winner will receive a $30 gift card. Two runner ups will receive a $10 gift card.

Onto the Games this weekend

GDFL
Tornados @ Reapers:

Jeepers! The tornados have seem to not gotten off their fast start like their pervious pre-season games but to their credit, they have played better competition this year (Columbus Fire, Wildcats) than last year (Renegades, Revolution). It has yet to fully be seen the impact from the Nighthawks spinoff, but my guess is that the Tornados don’t have an undefeated season this year due to the fact there is are more walk over teams left in their division. I am looking for an updated schedule of the Tornados if anyone can help out. Don’t go out and declare Indiana is tornado free, Indiana is still part of tornado alley and could blow though many of the teams in the state without much effort.

GMFL
Enforcers @ East Side Justice:

The Evansville Enforcers are unknown by most in the state, but shouldn’t be. This team is going on 5 years of playoff caliber teams, just missing the playoffs last year. I don’t expect that to happen again. The Enforcers have regrouped, added size and locked in a lot of money. Their home at the Ritz Bowl is no easy play to get, or to play in and do belong in the discussion of being one of the top 5 teams in the state.

Scorpions @ Stallions of CC:

Unknowns galore. Why did they at the last min change leagues. Are they still a team – Rumors are they most of the team left for others in the area. My guess is we will know after this weekend the future or lack thereof of the Scorpions.

That’s it for this weekend. I hear underground whispers of a Generals vs Revolution game but cannot confirm it.

Re: 6-2 This weekend in INSPF

6-2 5:00 KICKOFF
Generals vs. Revolution Preseason Game
Free for whoever wants to watch just don't bitch if there aint what you want to see....No concessions, matching jerseys, scoreboard etc. Just seeing where each team needs to improve on. Score will be kept by officials on the field ya dig?

Ear would love to hear its rankings be HEARD. Ear will contact INSPF shortly

Ear is out

I previously stated I would offer my services to the website. It will give me a chance to prove once and for all I am the #1 Football fan in all of semi-pro land. I must be included so that the rankings are true and unbiased.

Ear has sent INSPF a message via email to be allowed into the rankings. Ear believes all will enjoy unbiased rankings and reports the Earmobile will bring in. Ear needs a job.

Ear is out

Confirmed
6-2 5:00 KICKOFF
Generals vs. Revolution Preseason Game
Free for whoever wants to watch just don't bitch if there aint what you want to see....No concessions, matching jerseys, scoreboard etc. Just seeing where each team needs to improve on. Score will be kept by officials on the field ya dig?

Time and location has changed. Verification to follow. Still playing 6/2.

Generals vs. Revolution game will be played in Knighstown at Knightstown H.S 7pm.

We want to thank the Revolution for working with us and being so patient. We lost a couple fields this past week and they were able to pull thru for everyone and land a field for this weekend. Both teams are looking forward to the game this weekend!

Thanks again! See you guys Saturday!

JC

From the GMFL Website - Like we do every year we have reworked the schedule to cover the holes left by the Wildcats and Scorpions [who joined the GMFL only to also announce a week later that they were going to forego the 2012 season as well].

The Scorpions will be removed from the website after this weekend's update.

INSPF

No later than Tuesday – An updated State Rankingsreleased.
We are looking for at least one or two more individuals to help rank the teams. #1 Football Fan? Eye? Ear? Weather man? E-mail us at indianasemiprofootball@gmail.com for the details.

I have e-mailed you bums like 4 times about these rankings...Don't ask me to do something publicly and then after I accept change your mind...go blow...your rankings only show that you are swinging from the tornados ball sAck...weather you want my rankings or not they will be posted on your site every week. Seeing your rankings is like watching a Mork and Mindy marathon...same old bull! Tornados could be 0-10 and still be top 5...get real...you probably will have them ranked #1 this week because they won 82-0...while failing to mention they beat the blind sisters of poverty...supafan you are a supa butt plug...face, brain, nose, lol, football fan #2 you are all peter puffers trying to suck off indiana semi pro...get lost chumps...down with gay pride...p.s. supa fan you will not get me fired from Avon in this lifetime or any other...I am only making this post because everyone continues to attack me like I am some Illegal alien trying to get a dish washing job in Washington DC, just because I dont conform with the popular opinion doesn't mean i disrespect the great game of football...I speak my mind for I am the #1 Football Fan in all of the semi pro land. People can call me whatever they want but how does that make them any better than what they are accusing me of. I promise you I have been to more semi pro games than most have read about. Ear and EYE seem to have something to offer but all the other body parts should change their name to penis wrinkle, worth nothing and have never reached their potential.

For all you haters this post has no curse words in-case some little boys are up late reading about their #1 Football Fan

EAR thinks Football Fan #1 has some valid points, but Ear thinks you express them in all the wrong ways. Ear wants you to eat your green beans and come sit down at the grown up table and express your views in a new way. Ear wishes you would go, but since that obviously won't happen, Ear is lending you an open hand. Ear also wants to know how the hell is Mork and Mindy compares to any team? This isn't the the 80's anymore bud. Back up a little and listen to the sounds Ear is saying. Quit getting caught with your pants down and MAYBE people will give your words a little more weight. Ear is tired of pitying fools.

Ear is out.

Eye concur!

Eye