supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL wooh!

This is nothing more than a test post. My point is that people are talking smack about one league for entertainment purposes, im going to see how many people click on this thinking its a thread berating your favorite league (sarcasm). I look to many of you as a source of entertainment, considering theres noone on this planet who would take any of you seriously (i certainly do not). I am a big fan of ear/eye, as well as others. You inspire me (not).

Ps, all i said about the crfl was the name. No trash talk instigating from me. Once again, testing to see how quickly people will start stuff on this post and bash teams in the league. Let the fireworks begin!

Re: CRFL wooh!

Ear wants to know what the true point of this post is. Ear knows people hate the CRFL for their own hidden agendas. But One-eyed-willy, what is your agenda? Why poor gas on a flame? By posting this, you are provoking instigators, which makes you guilty by association. What is wrong with people? I pity the fool.

Ear is out

My original point was to see how quickly people resort to tasteless empty arguments about certain teams leagues. Im aware this site isnt just smacktalk but lately seems everyone else provided the fuel, and the keyword "crfl" is the match. For instance, ive noticed posts on here bashing the entire league, which i see as unfair. I am having a hard time believing EVERY team is bragging and saying they will win the ship. I watched team last season like that yes, but i watched some teams (and in alot of cases players) who worked hard and just played let their games do the talking. You have to admit you would enjoy a legit hard fighting squad who doesnt have their head stuck up their asses, no? I guess my goal here is to state how i feel. Everyone else states opinions using profanity and horrible grammar, i do it by being civil. If people on this site shared the common bond, instead of common quarrel, semi pro football in indiana might be taken more seriously. Notice how in that entire read, i didnt once resort to shit talk. Because although i dont know you personally, i respect your stance on the matter.

Ear hears you Willie. Ear hopes this is like kids sitting on idle on a playground with nothing to do but start drama. Once season starts up, hopefully they will have something else to talk about besides sharting on a forum and making it into words bashing everyone and every league. We shall see.

Ear is out

You don't have to talk shit to instigate...stop being a dildo willie. Im sure the CRFL bashing got over 2000 hits last week...it's last weeks news, those chumps don't deserve any more attention, we can't have them thinking they are celebs. So Wille what i need you to do is make your hand into a fist and shove it up your ass. Happy Fisting Mr Fister.

The way Eye see it Willie you must think we are dumb or shallow. Well some of us (Fan) may be, but Eye for one am not. Eye do not hate the CRFL. I follow them from afar but dislike, well Eye wouldn't go that far. Eye see no story here. Check your trap, Eye think your bait is still there.

Eye

My hope was that it would still be there mr. Eye. I have regained some faith in this board knowing that you guys arent as horrible as some project you to be. My test is over.

Sincerely, William A. Phister

Very well Mr. Phister. You have a GRAND day. It seems Eye have been summoned to another matter (post) in which EYE may have to show my ass. Oh by the way, is that your real name??? Will-he-fist-errrrr.
Eye believe the answer to that lies in the amount of beers consumed on said evening. Good Day Sir!

Eye