supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Season predictions

Lets start with the: (season prediction only, not playoffs)

Cutters: will go 4-4 this year. The only team I see them able to dominate over is the Blaze and the Eagle.

Wildcats: will go 7-1. Their only loss will come again the Xtreme. I don't foresee a repeat championship for them.

Thunderhawks: Will go 2-6. I think the only team they can beat will be the Blaze. They never should have started in the IFL.

Destroyers: will go 3-5. Should beat the Blaze both time and will probably beat the cutters once.

Blaze: I see the Blaze going 0-8. The reason for this is they struggled bad last year, and now they are in a tougher league. Just doesn't look good.

Eagle: will most likely go 5-3. They have talent but they don't have it together and will cost them games at the beginning of their season. But will do well.

Wolfpack: will go 6-2 with their only losses coming from the xtreme and the wildcats.

Xtreme: will go 7-1 and will be the next IFL champions. Only loss will be to the wildcats.

Blitz: will most likely go 2-8. Too much competition for this team.

Cardinals: will most likely go 7-3. Just don't see them with the talent they used to have.

Spartans: should go 8-2. Only losses will come to the cardinals and the Crusaders. But I see them going to the league championship.

Crusaders: Will probably go 8-2. Only losing to Crush and force.

Panthers: Look at a 3-7 season. Prior event will take a toll on this team as a whole. (still in our prayers.

Revolution: Will probably go 3-7 as well but I see them having so many fights they will be kicked out of their league.

Pheonix: will go 2-9. Only wins will come from the bengals.

Bengals: Don't expect much. 0-10 will be their record. They are a new team and a very small one at that.

Raiders. will go 5-5. Big difference from last year.

Vipers: will go 5-5 also. This team lost a lot of players and I just don't see them doing well against bigger teams.

Crush: expect a 7-3 season. This team has a lot of talent and expect them to upset the force to go to the league championship.

Force: Season wise expect a 9-1 season but they will not go to the championship again.

Re: Season predictions

Well i know that the blaze will not go the whole season without getting a win. Do a little more research, we can compare these later!

The Destroyers only play the Blaze once this year.

Are you saying the 4 playoff teams will be the Xtreme and Wildcats from the south, and the wolfpack and Eagles from the North?

Yes I am. And the Blaze has nthing but a bunch of young guys. They are rebuilding and I don't believe they will do well.

You say you know all but you know nothing. You are worth less than a cum stain on a prostitutes skirt.

Well from what I seen this year the wildcats is mostly likely to have a repeat. The way they play the tornados show that. There are a well coach team.
The eagles will only win 1 or maybe 2 games at the most not because they are not a good team but because they have a weak offensive of line. They would have been better off playing in the crfl where it's ok to have a weak oline. But I like this eagles team if the oline play better they could have a good team. The blaze isn't that bad in will win 2-3 games this year. They have always been a well coach team so 0 win that's a no go. The indianapolis Destroyers are a good team in may go 5-3 or 6-2 mainly is this. These guys host there team game in there oline and dline are huge. Have a very passing a running attack. The nobleville wolf pack are a very good team as well. With a good passing attack champship team here. I don't know anything about the Kentucky Xtreme(no comment) in I agree about the thunderhawks they should have started and the crfl but having heard to much to judge. And the cutters I don't see this team making it to the champship game not because they lost talent but because they are playing and a league with team that gotten better and are better. Wildcats 6-2 wolfpack 6-2 destroyers 6-2 xtreme 5-3 cutters 4-4 eagles 2-8 blaze 2-8 thunderhawks 1-7

Typo!! Eagles 2-6 and blaze 2-6

The Wolfpack is from Noble County, not Noblesville! Were a bunch of hillbillies...not rich folks! :) I still think the Blaze prediction is wrong, but what do I know.

You think the blaze will do better?? look how they did last year. They have a rookie QB. I don't see them doing much this year, maybe next year.

Yea maybe I'm wrong maybe there are better then we think! You got the eagles ranks #4 you must not have been to there last game! There defense is good. There dline just big in out of shape. The top 4 teams and this league are the wildcats the wolfpack the xtreme and a battle with the destroyers and the cutters for sure.

Cutters lost a lot of player. The destroyers I don't feel will be that good. and the eagles their last game had 4 or 5 turn overs. Kept a very good team to only 12 and they haven't had much work together. Trust me you will see.

So I know all do you really think the wolfpack will have no chance at winning the championship this year

Honestly no, you guys have a great group of talent, but I see you guys going to the chamionship game, but the wildcats or the xtreme will dominate who ever is in that game against them. Both those teams are power house and I just don't see your team with as much talent as theirs. You guys should have stayed in the GLFL and this could have been your year.

wow really well i want to invite u to the game that we play the extreme and the wildcats and after that i want to see what you have to say dont write us off yet our guys are more hungry than ever and we have unfinished business in the ifl i respect your prediction on what u think and hope we make you a believer

I have faith in your team, but the xtreme is a year round team. The wildcats have grown and gotten better. Those two team are going to dominate this year. You guys will as well but you guys struggle in post season. I do wish you the best of luck but this isn't your year I am afraid.

Wow " all I know" really don't know shit about football .

i know all
Cutters lost a lot of player. The destroyers I don't feel will be that good. and the eagles their last game had 4 or 5 turn overs. Kept a very good team to only 12 and they haven't had much work together. Trust me you will see.

Mr. I Know all...you have just been ousted for being a Crusader, for no other person would see the crusaders/eagles game and call the crusaders a good team! EAR hears rumbles of players getting upset that the defense is ran like a easy bake oven bale sale....piss poor. EAR thinks crusaders will finish bottom half of CRFL. I pity the fool who thinks otherwise.

Ear is out

Ear, I do not have any affiliation to the Crusdaers whatsoever. But I look at things overall, not just one damn game. But you supposedly hear all huh? Obviously not. Trust me. The winner of each division of crfl will consist of Crusaders, Spartans, Raiders and Force.

Us some sense here. If "I know all" was a part of the Crusaders, don't you think he would choose the Crusaders to go to the Championship and not the Spartans.

EAR is like any other. Ear has opinions. If you think Ear is wrong, prove so. If Ear is wrong, Ear will admit it. No ego in the EAR. Just pity for fools.

Ear is out

The way Eye see it and if Eye were to descibe my thoughts in one word, it would be "UNPROVEN". Eye will break it down for all you kiddies out there. The same thing that is hurting the Generals will ultimately be the same thing to hurt the Crusaders. If you feel Eye have taken a shot at those two organizations, Eye implore you to read on, for you will find questions, because Eye is in the Sky and may see a lot, but Eye admit not all. Is the majority of the Crusader core not former Generals? If so, you too have been hurt by losing J.T. because HE was your Coach and Leader last year. This is not a knock on a new organization, but an opinion of why we may see a struggle. Eye see it as a matter of adaptation. It can be done seamlessly, however, most times it is met with bumps. In other words, Eye think the jury is going to be out for a while on new programs like the Crusaders, Nighthawks, Destroyers. New existence means starting a new! You three especially will have to make your own mark and prove yourself as the visionaires who left the fold. Ear's pity is because you all won't open your eyes and SEE. SAYS EYE!

Eye

These are always fun to read but everyone needs to remember these are individual predictions and most people doing the predicting don't know hardly anything about most the teams there predicting for (hence noblesville wolfpack, and things like the blaze are rebuilding, telling us we should have stayed in the GLFL when the GLFL is by far overall better from top to bottom than the IFL easily, and saying the thunderhawks are pretty much bad)

The Blaze kept all their key players and picked up some studs as well and to call their QB a 'rookie' is hilarious lol It isn't like he is a rookie of the NFL he is a rookie to semi pro football where more than likely the dude played at a more advanced level of football than semi pro previously lol. Last year I have to say we played the toughest year of football I have ever been apart of where the talent level and overall team play we seen was awesome. I challenge a team unfamiliar with the GLFL to call up the west michigan force for an exhibition game and I won't have to tell you how good a team in that league is. And already it seems a lot of the Thunderhawk players are looking forward to the game against us and I will be the first to say I wouldn't doubt if they at least go .500 if not better but once again this is MY prediction!

Petre OUT!

Cutters didn't lose anybody that mattered and have added two good quarterbacks plus added a lot of qualities players