supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EYE, EAR, NOSE, and Fan full of it

This board can be fun and usually is fun, even the hate postings are funny as hell sometimes, but there are times when things get a little out of hand and things get said and posted that do nothing but tarnish the game, leagues and in some cases peoples reputation.
First off there are many people in semi-pro football that work very hard to promote the game and their leagues.
Second there are many different leagues and levels of play some are small market and some are large market, doesn't really matter what level the players in each league play for the same reason they love the game and don't want to stop playing yet.
It is sad to see some asshole jerk like eye in the sky get on here and run people and leagues down, same thing goes for ear to the ground and #1 football fan
EYE MYSELF think that eye has his eyeball imbedded in somebodies ass and needs to wipe the crap out of it, EAR on the other hand has his head up in somebodies colon so far he can't hear the cheers from fans at these so called bush league games, and #1 football fan you would know classy if it bit you on your General nose.
This is like daytime soaps nothing but drama and people using a keyboard to try and tear apart certain teams,
The Tornadoes are a great organization been around many many years and have gave back much to the Indianapiolis community, same thing goes to the Generals of 2010 and 2011 those two teams gave back much to the Indy community now lets see how they do this year and what groups benefit from them
Wildcats have always been a community team and have had some down years but they are back and anyone who doesn't believe that can ask the Cutters from last year or the Tornados of this season.
For a team to make it in this day and age they must be willing to give back to their communities.
it is quite clear that EYE, his inbreed brother EAR and their inbreed father 31 Football fan don't have any respect for football at any level nor do they respect any player that puts on the pads and takes the field for battle, maybe it is because they have never played the game or had a brothers back on the field of battle you just never know.
There will be many good games this season and many games that will be classics to watch. the I.F.L. has all the teams back now that run and hid from the Generals last season so it might be a fun year for that league.
Now before anyone suggests it I'll go ahead and say it
EYE you Mom wears combat boots
Ear your Mom drinks out Eye's Moms boots
and #1 football fan you were deserted at a local park and was brought up by a homeless couple.
Well that should light up the board for now as for me I'm heading over to supa's facebook page at this link
https://www.facebook.com/Doncoreyone#!/profile.php?id=100000000082119 the page where nobody hides behind a name and only the truth gets posted.
Free statement just needed to be said I guess.

Re: EYE, EAR, NOSE, and Fan full of it

In this thing called life there are winners and losers. However, EYE believe there is an even worse scorge among us, the NUTT RIDER. As Eye peer down at the floor throughout the day, Eye see you. You are ever present. Eye know it is your job to ride ones sack, but C'mon! If you gone grip them shits, latch on (NO HOMO.) Eye say this to say, WHAT A CORNY ATTACK! Speaking for Eye and Eye only, EYE "do" stir the pot but only at a mild temperature. Eye will tell it like EYE see it. Eye bash things that need to be bashed ie: the real disrespect of the game. Truth is my post don't enhance nor take away from the game of FOOTBALL. Eye exchanged rings with this sport before Eye was even out of elementary school. Eye have given more pleasure to this sport than you could ever hope to give! (ask your woman) My marriage to football has been WONDERFUL. Eye wish Eye could say the same for your old lady. 4 inches for 2 minutes just ain't cuttin' it anymore Ehhh??? Eye think the next time you decide to throw down, THROW DOWN! Or get from round here! FWIW, Eye think the combat boots my Mom wears, that were bought by my inbred Dad are > than those red pumps your Mom has on right NOOOOOOW,,,,,,yeah, right there Nut Riders Mom!

Eye

P.S. Sorry football for hurting your feelings

Q = What did one eye say to the other eye?

A = There is something between us that smells!!!

Now the corny eye joke is outta of the way, I happen to enjoy Eye In The Sky & Ear On The Ground post, very amusing & I find myself giggling reading them!

However, #1 Football Fan can go f**k himself! He has pushed himself to the point that people are ignoring his post. Looks like it's time to change your name #1 Football Fan, because you done lost any or all respect you may had.

EAR has HEARD a lot in his day, but EAR HEARD nothing like this ever! When has Ear disrespected football? When is holding people accountable disrespect? This makes no sense...Ear will go back in hybrid mode. The more the truth is told, the more people hate the truthtellers. Well EAR will not be SILENCED!

Ear is out

Eye second that Mr. Ear. We are NOT to be mistaken with or as the scorge. Elevate your thinking as EyE have and you will not only SEE the truth, you will stand boldly on it.

Eye

I am not here to make friends...get as mad as you want...I do not tarnish the game...and I certainly do not go out of my way to start new threads to bash people...I simply give my educated opinion mixed in with facts...if someone calls me names, I may trade an EYE for an EYE but what do you expect? ALL hate mail can be sent to my email account at thefootballfan1@yahoo.com Thank you everyone and have a great day!!!

no respect for the game-

the wolfpack and blaze left the IFL because at the time there was a lot of terrible rules in place. Such rules: it wasn't a rule to provide a locker room for the opposing team, hell it wasn't even mandatory then that all uniform materials had to match. Who wants to drive 2 or 3 hours to play in a park without somewhere to get around and shower to drive back lol?

Petre OUT