supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pre season all stars

Just want some input into who you think are the best at each position?

Re: pre season all stars

Eye think a Preseason Allstar is unheard of! Who would ask that? EyE wouldn't. Eye think you are hoping someone will say you are. Not here fam. Not here. Says Eye!

Eye

Unheard of? Well the NFFL - National Frontier Football League (Ohio League) just tried an Pre-Season all star game. New league this year - no idea how they know their all stars already.

Ear HEARS a lot of imposters. Despite what you think, there is only one Ear! And Ear thinks preseason all stars is like eating uncooked turkey. The thought of it just sucks! I pity the fool!

Ear is out

Eye have not come to ruffle a single feather. Eye just don't see how this(preseason Allstar)is truly possible. Eye have played in many Allstar games and the honor of being one is dictated by the work one has put in throughout the current year. Eye think the only exception may be the hold over games where the league game is played in the next calender year before the season. Even with that being said they are the Allstars for the previous season and not a band of guys that answered to, "Who wants to play in an Allstar game before the season?" To this they cry out as most children do, "ME, ME, MEEEEEE! Imma ALLSTAR!" If you want to be an Allstar, EARN IT! And uncooked Turkey does not sound good at all. Says EYE!

Eye

Wow Eye, have to be so harsh. I never said a preseason all-star game. just trying to get some discussion on projects on who is going to shine this year. Last time I check college football has their preseason all Americans as well as many other leagues and sports.
The way you project yourself on this site is of an abused dog, always on the defense and ready to bite anybody who gets near you. Lighten up and enjoy life.

@d3man9, Eye can honestly say it doesn't get more enjoyable than this. Eye am absolutely good in Life. Now Eye will address the nipping that you may have felt from Eye. Eye know there are a lot of S.A.K.S. out there (Self-Ass-Kissing-Scorge). Eye felt your post was an attempt at self promotion. If Eye am wrong, then accept Eye's apology, along with this offer of the stickiest of the sticky icky. [In my Rick James/ Chappelle voice] Now when asking your question for future references, call it a "Watch List" and this all goes away. Says Eye.

Eye

Your all good Eye. No self promoting here. I am not one of those young guys who play semi pro football who think they should be somewere else if only their high school coach didnt screw them. I am old now and only play as an escape from the adult world of working and taking care of my children.
I just want to get an idea of who is good in this league so I can watch in anticipation.

And if my memory serves me correctly, Eye believe we have crossed paths at one time on the gridiron. Eye shall stay nameless however my friend as Eye have vowed to protect our beloved sport from the scorge or the land. Says Eye!

Eye

I don't think we have met on the grid iron. I am pretty new to semi pro football and have only lived in Indiana for less then a year and a half. Who knows though.
Say high to Lucy in the sky with diamonds for me.

@ D3man9. Where are you from might Eye ask?

Eye

Eye in the sky..
I am from Ohio, about an hour south east of ft wayne. Can't tell you anymore because the eye in the sky will have his drones bring down the hell fire on me.

Nope...Eye can't say that is my style at all. Eye just remember seeing your handle on another board, and now the fact that you have given a round about location Eye think Eye am pretty certain. Eye have no ill toward you. Eye just think Eye have seen the handle you are using and it is bugging me. Stay up! SAYS EYE!

Eye

d3man9, hey what up man? What team u playing for?

You might of seen this handle on yahoo games it an indoor message board.
Email me if you want more info at yahoo.com

Whatz up bob? Email me at my yahoo Email and I will let you knkw