supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
6-2 Weekend Update

The Scores have been updated. We have added Ear to the rankings. His rankings have been added to the page. All the rankings do not take account this weekends games.

6/2 Scores
Enforcers 13 @ East Side Justice 12
Tornados 18 @ Kentucky Reapers 0

Re: 6-2 Weekend Update

Eye will be the first to congratulate you EAR on keeping it to the ground and joining the rankings. Good on you! Eye will stay in the Sky and hover around the semi-pro community. Eye will provide my honest insight and hopefully incite a meeting of the minds while hoping to better Indiana Semi-pro Football one team at a time. Says Eye!

Eye

Congratulations EAR, you now have some credibility but your losing it with those rankings! You got a few in the right place, but most are way off try not to use personal bias when making your decisions and you will get more respect.

Fanatik
Congratulations EAR, you now have some credibility but your losing it with those rankings! You got a few in the right place, but most are way off try not to use personal bias when making your decisions and you will get more respect.

Amen!

Fanatik

Ear would like to know where EAR showed bias? Ear is bias to no team.
Ear would gladly explain any ranking.

Seems like your rankings are baseless and seems I'm not the only one who thinks it. -MP

Let me start by saying no disrespect to any teams, everyone has their opinion. Ear her is what i am referring too.
Blaze #4? A solid top 10 team respectively, but not top 5. If you know something we dont pls share.
Nighthawks #8 A first year team,low numbers,wellcoached but better than the Cards,Xtereme,Tornados,and Generals? No Way! Middle of the pack team.
Scorpions #18 They dont even have a team and you have them ranked ahead of 9 active teams! Nuff said.
Tornados #20 Not a big fan either, but sounds like you HATE em No way they are 20!? Top 5 respectively.

Eye too see error in what Ear has heard. Why has Ear had a loss of hearing? Eye am confused by this. Fanatik has proven his point with evidence. Eye concur with Fanatiks argument and SEE it as a valid point. Ear, Eye offer you a hearing aid. With this technology, Eye suggest revisiting your rankings without biased opinion for your RANK-ings hold the foul smell of weightless thought. To much is given, equally or greater is required. SAYS EYE!

Eye

Fanatik
Let me start by saying no disrespect to any teams, everyone has their opinion. Ear her is what i am referring too.
Blaze #4? A solid top 10 team respectively, but not top 5. If you know something we dont pls share.
Nighthawks #8 A first year team,low numbers,wellcoached but better than the Cards,Xtereme,Tornados,and Generals? No Way! Middle of the pack team.
Scorpions #18 They dont even have a team and you have them ranked ahead of 9 active teams! Nuff said.
Tornados #20 Not a big fan either, but sounds like you HATE em No way they are 20!? Top 5 respectively.

Fanatik -

Answer EAR this since MP will not - How can you rank a team in the top 5 (Tornados) when they are 0-3? (Now they are 1-3) They have yet to put up more than 18 points in a game...why??? Because their offense from last year is with the Nighthawks. 0-3 means 0-3. As far as the Scorpions, they did not drop out till after the rankings were put out. I would still put the 15 guys that didnt want the fold to happen ahead of some of the 'active teams'. The Blaze will shock people this year and finish in the top 5. Generals are on the decline, and will continue to be until they prove otherwise. IF they do not find linemen quick, it will be a long march in the MSFL. Xtreme are unproven. Ear doesnt care how much money they have, you can't buy wins. Nighthawks have a very good offense. There are a lot of teams struggling with numbers at practice...why? Cause there are a lot of teams.

Ear means no disrespect and will give reason for where a team is ranked. Ear hates no team and has no bias. These are preseason polls. Pay more attention to practice, and start winning your league games and Ear will Hear.

With that said, nothing short of a blowout will impress Ear with the team you have coming up.

As much as it pains me to agree with my rival Ear...The real question is NOT why the Ear has the Tornados ranked so low, but why do the other two have them ranked so high? I have posed these questions to any one who would lend an ear yet no response. I posted these questions on multiple threads...no response...Instead of going in circles why not answer the question?
---Why do the Tornados deserve a top 3 ranking after an 0-3 preseason???--- P.S. I know they just won a game but that was not included in Ear's rankings