supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Destroyers vs wildcats

What are your prediction for the wildcats vs destroyers game?

Re: Destroyers vs wildcats

I think the Destroyers have a LOAD of talent, possibly the best receiving core in the state, two running backs that can pick any defense apart.... We will see if they can put it together

Destroyers really ain't a bad team but I think the wildcats are gonna come out with the win.

I'm a big fan of team from Indianapolis but I also seen the wildcats play. I will give the game to the wildcats because there passing game. The destroyers dline is huge in so is the oline but the DB's is suspect. The wildcats are a complete team. I when to the destroyers game thinking the are going to look like the eagles in I was impress with the starting offense and defense. But I more impress with the wildcats team as a whole. Prediction:: 1qt 7-7 2qt 14-7 wildcats 3qt 14-21 destroyers 4qt 42-21 the wildcats will have a huge 4qt

Lol idk what you guys seen yesterday but the wildcats are going to win easily!! The destroyers starters are good but there backups are sorry as hell lol just wait if I didn't have a game I would be there laughing. Lol 34-21 wildcats watch!!

Backups are better then most starters in the league, have to remember that was there first game..... Two back ups made pics... And one QB had a rough start but can sling the ball, I've seen... And a third string QB who held onto the win.... Destroyers by a field goal to win at home in their new stadium

Lol what are you talking about stadiums?? They played at a public park lol but the back ups is wack. They are a very good team I'm not talking a down on them but we talking about the wildcats here. Come on man!!! Destroyers have a good oline but there going against a good dline

Indiana School for the Deaf"s stadium is there home field for the season

I am the #1 fan in semi-pro...can any1 be original and not try to be eye ear of football fan#1...I dont want to be confused with any other fans...I am Football Fan #1! If you are going to make posts don't try to look like me...especially if you are going to be acting like an expert and predict games. Everyone can hate on the personalities but they look really stupid trying to be just like us. Football fan post as Football Fan #2 or don't post at all dummy.

You just made yourself sound like a jackass, therefore nobody will give a shit about anything you have to say. My name stays.

seriously??? You hate on me but you want to be me so bad to the point you are trying to steal my identity...fuck you faggot, stop trying to be just like me and come up with your own identity. Footballfan Jr you are just a poser...I will no longer call you footballfan Jr your new name is anal leakage...have a shitty day fag-shitter!

Football fan #2....why would you want to have a similar name as Football fan #1? #1 needs help, why take the chance of being mistaken for him? Ear is mystified at this altercation. Eat your green beans and get your weight up. Why is everyone sitting at the kiddy table these days?

Ear is out

Eye say THAT post way crosses the line of civilized ettiquette. Gentleman, let us collect ourselves and elevate our minds to new heights. Eye see too much bickering. Eye am ashamed at what Eye have created. (For it is written that Eye came 1st, then Ear, then....) Eye ask for rain and a great flood to wash over this board, as we shall start a new from this epic event. So help me, as the freaks, fakes, and facilitators of evil among us take the "BIG GULP", EYE will shed tears.....but EYE will remain in the SKY. SAYS EYE!

Eye

Lets just get one thing straight, the WCW are the defending champs of the IFL and arguably the best team representing the state right now coming in to the season. I was at the Destroyers game and they have a few decent players, however alot of those players only LOOK like players until they get in a game with players that can really go, the wildcats are going to plow the top off of their D, they were out of shape and most games are not won by your 1's and 2's the game comes down to some of those players coming off the bench, when you have 3's and 4's coming off the bench that could be at least 2's and or starters on other GOOD TEAMS that is when you have something. The wildcats are gonna put up no less than 45pts and i will be gracious and give the destroyers 14, but honestly i only think they will manage 7 to 10