supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lake county vs destroyers!!!!

Saturday at 5:30 the lake county steelers travel north to Indianapolis to face the Indianapolis destroyers. Destroyers got the ball first and only took two plays to score with to big runs. The extra point fails. The destroyers kids it off to lake county steelers. The destroyers defense shut down the steelers offense causing them to punt on 4th and 35 the destroyers offense came out and kept the ball on the ground in used there big upfront work hogs to get the ball to the 1 yard line in QB sneak it for the touch down. In got the first down. The steelers got the ball is had to punt it on 4th and 28. The destroyers are now back on offense in good field position because of a good return. Obanded there running game which was working all game to pass the ball causing first down after first down but the steelers defense switch there defense causing stops and the air. The destroyers center snap the ball over the QB head in the steelers tackle the QB as he rush for the ball. Causing 4th and 17. The destroyers when for it on 4th down try to pass it in nobody was open so the QB took off just getting about the 17 yard line. The Officials bought out the chains in conform First down destroyers. The destroyers stuck to there passing game gettin another first down before half time. HALF TIME SCORE 13-0 destoyers. Destoyers had around 280 total offense yards lake county steelers had -89 side note: the lake county steelers only travel with 16players in the destroyers had around 40players. The destroyers score every time the offense was on the field. They play with a running clock til about 3 mins tell the end of the qt. NOW BACK TO THE GAME. Some crusaders and the eagles even the arena football team evansville rage padded up to play with the lake county steelers against the destroyers. Later on I found out the player with the crusaders helmet was DONTAE HART from the REVOLUTION IN THE GUY WITH THE RAGE UNIFORM PLAYS FOR THE REVOLUTION I FIND this VERY DISRESPECTFUL. But the destroyers got the ball with a new QB in quickly he fumble the ball. The steelers recover it. The steelers gave up on running in there QB to chargers in use his arm to get the steelers in scoring position on the one yard line. The steelers QB sneak it in for a one yard td. The steelers miss the extra point.13-6 now. The destroyers got the ball. And two plays and the new QB threw a int. now the steelers are back in it and a game that was looking like a blow out. The steelers QB didn't get no time but he used the rollout well in finds his wr not one but two times one for 30 the other was on 4th and 15 in the steelers QB the a promise to his wr in he caught it for the touch down. The steelers fumble on the extra punt recover by the destroyers. 13-12 the destroyer when with a third QB. The destroyers big oline bullied the steelers dlineman all game. The destroyers came our tuning and running well 25 yard here 15 yards there in the destroyers new QB was moving that offensive well. He pass the ball to #85 for the great grab in the air for about 21 yards. The destroyers ended the run with a 10 yard run up the middle for a touch down. The destroyers when for two but fail. 19-12. The steelers had one more chance to tie it up. The steelers did small passes on the destroyers defense seeing that the destroyers what's set to stop all long passes. The steelers had one more play with 0.2 sec on the clock and the threw it up but the destroyers corner intercept it from the endzone I took it to the 50 yard line. GAMEOVER 19-12 Indianapolis destroyers. the steelers can will some games if they get more players and the destroyers need to fix there defensive backs quick cause the wildcats play them next week. The destroyers turn the ball over 2 times in the steelers redzone. DESTROYERS HAD ABOUT 200 rushing years and 120 passing and the steelers had around 12 rushing yard and 140 passing

Re: Lake county vs destroyers!!!!

thanks for the press release destroyers

what a trash of a game - went along well with the condom wrappers on the sidelines

the steelers showed up with 15 players and was a very old team - i think three of them had to be over 40

the destroyers 35 deep also had players join in the past week for the game, sad you were too afraid to let two players help out a team wore down and out manned - either they were some of the best ball players in the state or your just afraid of actually having a good look for a pre season game and getting a L to start off your season

looking like a blow out? really when is 13-0 a blow out - 82 to 0 that's a blow out. 35-0 that's a blow out.

someone check your math - i think i read three different all yard totals

destroyers will be destroyed in the ifl. wildcats come hungry next week - there a lot of fat on that line your going to have to chew through to finish them off down to the bone.

Ha this is no destroyers press release ours is on www.indypro.com so get that straight we didn't have one player that wasn't on our team playing everybody is on our roster that played. We only got the ball 3 times and the first half and we score 2 of them in the last one we was on the steelers 35 on 2nd down when time when out! 2nd half we took most of our starters out on both offense and defense because we play the wildcats in didn't want them to have any injuries. The not taken nothing alway from the steelers but the first half they had -yards and we was 200 or more. 2nd half you seen back ups the only started was oline dline in middle line backers and one wr. It's only a preseason game! Our first one at that! Y'all can talk all yall want we love the hate. In the game is destroyers vs lake country steelers not destroyers vs eagles ,rage ,revolution, and steelers i care less if they played or not!

Eye see our schools have failed us. Eye hope that wasn't an honest attempt at a presser. Says Eye!

Eye

For the record...before the first half was over I was asked by some players if we could use some help...I asked and they told me that they didn't play for any team and they would give our players a breather...we had no lineman so Ideally didn't think anyone would care..honestly..I thought it would help the Destroyer get a good look..when the owner told me that some of the players who asked me to play were members of a team in their league I told him I will only play my 15. Other than the fact the clock was constantly running which I don't under stand only having 3 officials I think it was a very clean and not too many penalties...Thank You to the Destroyers for the game...wish you nothing but the best...

I hate the destroyers yea I said it!! Lol naw Jp the destroyers could have blown this team out they played with a running clock in the steelers only got like 3 big players when the bench got in!

Where do I even begin...Destroyers you barely defeat the lake county turds...You might as well fold and close down shop before the wildcats roll through and DESTROY your weak little team. Lake County Turds I congratulate you for fighting hard to stay afloat and not get flushed down the toilet. Its like your to big a piece of shit to actually get flushed...every time i think your headed under you clog up the toilet...take that as a compliment...a huge one at that! Speaking of heaping piles of shit Crusaders need to focus on the Force, come the 16th chump nation will have a big fat L on their record. Last but not least Dontae Hart, I seen you eating that footlong chilli dog on the sideline! Instead of inhaling wieners you should chew carefully big boy

Football Fan #1
Where do I even begin...Destroyers you barely defeat the lake county turds...You might as well fold and close down shop before the wildcats roll through and DESTROY your weak little team. Lake County Turds I congratulate you for fighting hard to stay afloat and not get flushed down the toilet. Its like your to big a piece of shit to actually get flushed...every time i think your headed under you clog up the toilet...take that as a compliment...a huge one at that! Speaking of heaping piles of shit Crusaders need to focus on the Force, come the 16th chump nation will have a big fat L on their record. Last but not least Dontae Hart, I seen you eating that footlong chilli dog on the sideline! Instead of inhaling wieners you should chew carefully big boy
lol once again "football fan #1" don't know shit about the game of football in what preseason mean. Lol the Crusaders would have air the eagles out but remember it's preseason the destroyers would air the steelers out but..........wait it's still preseason. Smh every team look bad in the preseason even the tornados but wait .............. 82-0 win against the head hunters. The tornados is still the number team in INDIANA! But this bullshit ass ranking!!! The NIGHTHAWKS HAVE no oline in rank high how????????? The scorpions didn't even has a team in y'all have them rank head of some team I was at these games in I seem teams put bums and in the second half to give them reps because they will not see the field the whole year. The makers of this site don't know shit about football in letting these characters fuck up this site that used to be a good damn one!! Dumb bitches!!