supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Games yesterday

Well this really needs to come out now. Who the fuck did the tornados play to beat them 82 to 0. I heard the team had no oline 14players and what kinda teams are they playing. I wanna see this game film. I even heard that they never even won a game. That sounds like they Jus ran the score up on them to make there selfs look good. 82 to 0 that's sad. Whoever set that game up should have played. I'm kinda glad I didn't go. On the other note lake county and the destroyers. What kinda game was that they both teams look wore out to be honest. If lake county had another skilled player they would have won. Get into the season with that type of work ethic destroyers. Y'all bound to have a bad season loosing players or Jus might fold. I wanna kno some people opinion that went to that tornados game what y'all think.

Re: Games yesterday

The other team had about 20 players but could not do anything on a stingy tornados d. From my understanding the gdfl makes the schedule and i also heard the headhunters beat the enforcers last year so i dont think the tornados scheduled a light opponent. Seems like the gdfl scheduled this oppenent and they showed up light. Dont take anything away from the tornados if a team could put these numbers on the tornados they would. Seems like the tornados are in full swing. Goodluck!

Eye saw. Eye can say massacre. Eye saw one pass thrown. Eye left after the half. Eye don't think anyone tried to run up the score. Eye think that team just Stunk and should never take the field ever, ever, EVER AGAIN! SAYS EYE!

Eye

Springfield headhunders 2011

http://www.semiprofootball.org/minor/2011stand/app11.html

Ear thinks nose is full of snotty boogers. Ear also saw this game....and never want to witness something like this again...This was not entertaining at all! Ear take nothing away from the Tornados. Ear said they better have a blowout win and they did what they should have done....Ear says that that team should go back to playing bingo at the old folks home and leave football to the real men. Ear also wants to know how in the hell the GDFL would let such a team in their league. This league is a joke. The headhunters were 0-6 last year without scoring....GDFL, eat your green beans. Way to let scrubs into your league. Ear pitys the entire league now.

Ear is out

GDFL is bitch made for allowing such a sorry ass team enter their league. What's the deal? GDFL is a sees-pool for pond scum and both teams fit right in. It is irrelevant weather you are the shit floating at the top or the crap clinging to the bottom. Shit stinks and it sticks bad. Nose... sniffing butt is right up your alley so it makes sense you were there watching this shitter. Too bad the teams didn't combine their funds and purchase a dump truck so they could drive this garbage right to the landfill where it belong!!! GDFL stop shitting on semi-pro and wipe your butt

Lol " football fan #1" bitch shut up you don't know shit about football lol the gdfl got 25 of the top 50 team in this league it amaze me how much you and nose don't know about football