Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wk 1 IFL predictions

First we have the Blaze at Thunderhawks : Blaze 21 Thunderhawks 16
Second we have Eagles at Wolfpack : Eagles 18 Wolfpack 24
Third we have Cutters at Xtream : Cutters 28 Xtream 27
Last we have Wildcats at Destroyers : Wildcats 45 Destroyers 12

Best game to go see would be Cutters vs Xtream just because I don't know much about them. Let's see how things pan out. I think I'm spot on, but what do you think?

Re: wk 1 IFL predictions

I agree with your outcomes, but I think the Wolfpack are going to beat the Eagles by a much higher margin and the Wildcats will give up only single digit points to the Destoyers, if any.

On a side note, it's Xtreme @ Cutters this weekend.

FACE's predictions for the IFL

Blaze @ Thunderhawks- The Blaze are in a rebuilding year and the best way to get confidence is to get a W. Blaze win easy 24-12

Eagles @ Wolfpack- The Eagles aren't as good as they looked when playing the Crusaders in their preseason game. There were many players that played with them during that game that aren't on their team. Wolfpack blows the Eagles away 36-0

Cutters @ Xtream- Difficult game to predict but FACE thinks the Cutters' esperience wins this one. Cutters Win 21-20

Destroyers @ Wildcats- Without a QB, the Desroyers will not contend in the IFL. Their defense is good but you have to be able to score points to win. The Wildcats spank the Destroyers with a 24-0 win

FACE the facts!! This is how the IFL will end its week one. FACE OUT!!

FACE the facts
FACE's predictions for the IFL

Blaze @ Thunderhawks- The Blaze are in a rebuilding year and the best way to get confidence is to get a W. Blaze win easy 24-12

Eagles @ Wolfpack- The Eagles aren't as good as they looked when playing the Crusaders in their preseason game. There were many players that played with them during that game that aren't on their team. Wolfpack blows the Eagles away 36-0

Cutters @ Xtream- Difficult game to predict but FACE thinks the Cutters' esperience wins this one. Cutters Win 21-20

Destroyers @ Wildcats- Without a QB, the Desroyers will not contend in the IFL. Their defense is good but you have to be able to score points to win. The Wildcats spank the Destroyers with a 24-0 win

FACE the facts!! This is how the IFL will end its week one. FACE OUT!!

Ear Hears yet another imposter. Ear can't speak for eye but Ear wants no part of FACE, as your claims are baseless. How about go watch some games before you make predictions. Eagles looked good during their preseason game against the Crusaders??? Keep what you are smoking away from Ear. Eagles had no offense, lots of penalties, and only reason their defense didnt give up more than 12 is because the Crusaders offense is suspect at best. They do have a very good running back in darrin douthit, but going against a top team in the Wolfpack, I'd say final score is in the 56-0 range. Ear would say more points, but Marsh and company are a classy group and will pull the pack in the fourth. Your other picks are off. What info did you gather to come up with the final score...actually don't answer that, for you are more of a mask than a face. Face, get your own identity or get picked like NOSE. I pity the fool.

Ear is out

Ears is right! The eagles are not going to score. The destroyers do have a QB in the xtreme with beat the cutters in a nail bitter. Wolfpack win over eagles 45-0 wildcats will over the destroyers 35-21 and the xtreme will beat the cutters 19-12 lol

Ear,
At what point does ear give the Eagles defense credit for causing 5 turnovers(4 fumbles and 1 Int.)? FACE never stated they were a good team, just looked good during a PRESEASON GAME. Face even claimed they would lose by 36. Ear agreed with FACE but yet stated FACE had baseless predictions. Please explain. FACE's predictions are done off of facts.

FACE the facts!!! There is a new FACE in town. FACE OUT!!

Eye have no picks, however my friends, Eye will have plenty of comments. For I hover over the land of semi-pro, feasting on the rodents and casting away their bones. Eye have seen and forgiven all for their past transgressions on the field ie: fighting, losing, boasting, bragging, and utterly not trying to add to this KINGDOM! Yet Eye digress. Eye have learned to SEE past all of the B.S. and find the heart of a squad. Eye will continue watching. The jury is still out on EVERYBODY'S season. CHAMPIONS ARE MADE IN THE OFFSEASON (but) CROWNED IN THE FALL! Eye also prefer the term "FACE OFF! As in come correct with your post or don't come at all. G.Y.W.U. SAYS EYE!

Eye

Lol
Ears is right! The eagles are not going to score. The destroyers do have a QB in the xtreme with beat the cutters in a nail bitter. Wolfpack win over eagles 45-0 wildcats will over the destroyers 35-21 and the xtreme will beat the cutters 19-12 lol

FACE the Facts, you're an idiot. My prediction was that the Eagles wouldn't score, hint 36-0. If the Destroyers score 21 on the Wildcats, FACE will never post again. "the Xtreme with beat the Cutters in a nail bitter 19-12," FACE believes a 21-20 Cutters win is more of a nail bitter than your 19-12. FACE Couldn't tell you the last time a 19-12 was a nail bitter unless someone scored in the last minute.

FACE the fact!!! You're an idiot. FACE OUT!!!

Can we please leave the characters to eyes and ears smh nose and face don't know shit about football. Damn y'all is corny damn!!! Lame asses. Get of eyes and ears dick dumb bitch!

FACE the facts
Ear,
At what point does ear give the Eagles defense credit for causing 5 turnovers(4 fumbles and 1 Int.)? FACE never stated they were a good team, just looked good during a PRESEASON GAME. Face even claimed they would lose by 36. Ear agreed with FACE but yet stated FACE had baseless predictions. Please explain. FACE's predictions are done off of facts.

FACE the facts!!! There is a new FACE in town. FACE OUT!!

Noone that saw that game would say the the Eagles looked good. BOTH teams looked bad. The fumbles were more misques on offense, can't give a defense credit for players dropping the ball in front of the other team.

Ear is out

P.s. thanks for copying my ending to every post. Stuff your face with green beans and do what Eye says and g.y.w.u. Face is nothing but a chump sauce warrior.

Hawks 24-21, Wolfpack 35-12, Xtreme 21-14, Wildcats 45-0.

FACE.... Just saying..... Be prepared to retire. Destroyers are coming hungry....

anal leakage aka football fan #2 you are an idiot...Destroyers are hungry??? Well the Wildcats are about to feed them a doughnut!!! my prediction Wildcats 50 Destroyers 0

Eye Concur.....Eye see your hunger Destroyers, and it is good, however, Eye do not think your hunger will be satisfied, nor your thirst quenched. Eye concur with final score of 50-0. Just a different brand of football than Eye think you are ready for. Says Eye!

Eye

IT'S IS FUNNY ...TO HEAR THIS STUFF ABOUT US... LOSING LIKE THAT...WE ARE GRAD.... THAT WE ARE THE UNDERDOGS ....WE JUST GOT TO PROVE YALL WRONG
WE BEING WORK HARD TO GET READY FOR THE SEASON OPENER YES WE DIDNT LOOK GOOD FOR PRE SEASON THAT WHY ITS CALL PRE SEASON ..SO WE CAN SEE WHERE WE ARE AT ...I TELL U THIS MUCH ITS GOING TO BE CLOSER THAN U THINK...REAL TALK...

Eye have no problem rooting for the underdog. If you prove Eye wrong it is ALL GOOD. BALL OUT! That is all we can ask and bring honor to your team and sport. SAYS EYE!

Eye

If you are a destroyers don't comment! We are gonna let are play do the talking!

FACE was 3 for 4 this week in the IFL. Face gives big props to the Thunderhawks for a well played game against a good team.

ACTUAL SCORE
Blaze 11 Thunderhawks 23
Eagles 0 Wolfpack 63
Wildcats 44 Destroyers 7
Xtreme 9 Cutters 12

FACES SCORE
Blaze 24 Thunderhawks 12
Eagles 0 Wolfpack 36
Wildcats 24 Destroyers 0
Xtreme 20 Cutter 21

FACE the facts!!! Face was 9 for 10 combined this week. Not a bad week at all. FACE OUT!!

Footballfan
FACE.... Just saying..... Be prepared to retire. Destroyers are coming hungry....

FACE the facts!! FACE LIVES ON. FACE OUT!