supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Miami county vipers

So I watched a couple of games last year of these guys being from piqua, and I was wondering how they are looking this year? I know they had a couple of great players are they back? #2 #11 #45 and the other guy that played qb for them. Thank you.

Re: Miami county vipers

We scrimmage thema couple of weeks ago and they look alright. There defense is really good but there offense is very inconsistent. They were running the ball alto on 3rd and long. There were some hitters on the team though. #4 their MLB was laying some big shots and really controls the defense.#29 was a really good blitzing linebacker. They have a lot of lineman playing both ways which I think could hurt them in the heat. Both there quarterbacks can run well and # 2 is a playmaker.quick little guy. I think they will do well this season and go 7-3.

If you were going to answer your own question why didn't you just email yourself the answer...fballharp08@gmail.com get out of here butt plug

LOL, bull....go fist yourself! Vipers are some bitches and we all know it. Good call football fan #1!

LOL, busted.

[Dear STUPID!] enough said come see me and my team play or ad-least stand across from me on the other side of the ball we are determined to shut you critics up...#ViperNation

You talk like you won a title.... News flash the Revolution arent that good.....

news flash 2 games in doesnt tell the story...we got alot of season left and Im going to lead my team through the hardship of the critics bull sh*t