supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Games of the week

The Indianapolis Tornados VS Derby City Thurnder: these are two teams that don't like eachother. This will be the first of two meeting between theses two teams. The Tornados shut out The Thunder last year so The Thunder have something to prove to a Tornado team that are not as talented as last year team but have more number is more size year. Tornados are the #1 team and Indiana. THE WEST CENTRAL WILDCATS VS THE INDIANAPOLS DESTROYERS: Reason I pick this game is because the Wildcats vs Destroyers remind me of the Florida State vs Miami. Classy team from the higher end area travels to play a in your face team. This is going to be a good football game people! Two big olines in big dlines makes a epic match! Wildcats have the edge because they have been together for so long. In this destroyers team have just only play one game together. The fundamentals of the Wildcats in the playmakers of the Destroyers will make a GREAT GAME. Last but not lease! Is THE JAY COUNTY PANTHERS VS THE REVOLUTION: The David Coleman kickoff start and the CRFL in ESPN will be there! Need I say more! R.I.P David Coleman

Re: Games of the week

Wildcats by 42. 56-14

LOL, the expert is a destroyer player. How does he know? maybe due to the fact that every post he uses IN for the word AND. lol what a joke.

My only comment I'll make is Terre Haute, IN is a higher end area? Oh Gosh... lol

Good Luck to all IFL/CRFL teams and other Indiana teams playing in other leagues!