supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Force - Crusaders Play by Play

After long debate, Ear has decided to lend an ear and watch the Crusaders season opener. Ear will be there and let semi pro land hear what Ear hears. Stay tuned for updates. Hope this game ends better than the Crusaders last one.

Ear is out

Re: Force - Crusaders Play by Play

7-0 Crusaders second quarter. Both teams playing a little sloppy. First game jitters. Crusaders looking like the better team at the moment.

Crusaders had the ball 4th and goal, turnover. Then got a safety. 9-0 Crusaders. Crusaders still controlling.

Force muff a punt, crusaders pick it up and score. 16-0 6:22 left in second. Force forgot to show up.

Force oline has been manhandled so far this half. Credit to the Crusaders defense playing a great game. Force threaten late but crusaders take a fumble to the house as time expires. Halftime Crusaders up 23-0. Crusaders have scored all 23 point off of defensive returns.

Back and forth in the 3rd with noone scoring. Offenses have yet to score. Refs flags def favor the Crusaders.

30-0 Crusaders. Force never got off the bus. Ear is impresses by the Crusaders thus far.

37-0 Crusaders 13 mins left in the fourth. Good game Crusaders. Ear shall see you next time.

Ear is out.

Rumor has it that Force changed O coordinators... Looks to be a bad move not being able to score.

Could be true, but that sounds like something the fired O Coordinator would say...

I think EAR has stepped in a pile.
EYE think ear wouldn't know a football team if it bit him in his lame cash cow ass.
EYE think EYE EAR and Nose are full of crap and are the same person and that person would be a young crook that we will not name here.
My EAR has it that he has forged some documents and it is about to sink his general fund.
I think that there are people who should get off the nut sacks and worry about his team that has only played one game and got their ass handed to them in that one.
EYE think the law of the land isn;t what he believes it to be. My EAR has heard rumblings from key players on defense stating their case that they are not ready to play in the MSFL
EYE can't wait to see what some of those teams that got manhandled last year to an understaffed team that has no leadership but anyway glad you got your EAR out of EYE'S A$$ long enough to post on the Crusaders gane that for all the haters didn't turn out the way you hoped. Now go find you other alter ego MR PENIS and see where he can stick himself
EYE IN THE SKY HAS BEEN PROVED WRONG
EAR HAS PROVED HE DOESN'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT FOOTBALL,
and
NOSE HAS PROVED HE COULDN'T SMELL A GOOD JOCK IF HE WERE WEARING IT.
EYE EAR NOSE AND PENIS ARE OUT go find the law man and ask him what he heard and saw tonight what a EFFEN JOKE that BOY IS

OK I'LL ADMIT I'M AGAINST THE CRUSADERS

wish I was working the gate tonight I need some cash sure isn't gonna be like last year

O coordinator doesn't matter when the qb is running for his life against a 3 man rush. Also it is hard to pass when the qb stares down his target the entire play. Have you heard of looking off a safety? How about when you throw to the other team try not to hit them between the numbers. Honest Abe says I hope that was your backup QB cuz if not your season is a lost cause!

A 3 man rush shut them down? So much for a repeat.

Eye am wondering who this scorge is that has taken to impersonating EyE. There are other Eye's, however you Sir are not. Eye am not against any team throughout the land. Eye only wish to see greatness out of this state. To attack Eye is unnecessary, but if you must, bring your lunch for Eye will hand you that worthless piece of meat located above your shoulders. Eye did not speak ill toward the Crusaders. So, Eye will give you some advice. When you win, act like you been here before. Although this was last years champion, THIS was not the championship! Now away with you scorge, stop riding Eye's sack! SAYS EYE!

Eye

EAR ON THE GROUND
wish I was working the gate tonight I need some cash sure isn't gonna be like last year

Ear thinks football fan #1 is a work or art. Ear thinks people want to be like Ear. Ear thinks people want to be him bad as hell. Hear this, the second you think you know who Ear is, Ear will surprise you. Ear is part of no team, and does not favor any league, certainly not the MSFL. Ear is part of no cause. Ear, like Eye has imposters. Ear did not like how Ear saw the last crusaders game went.....didnt Ear give crusaders props this game? How is Ear against this team and didnt see the outcome Ear wished?

Ear is out

Eye in the Sky
Eye am wondering who this scorge is that has taken to impersonating EyE. There are other Eye's, however you Sir are not. Eye am not against any team throughout the land. Eye only wish to see greatness out of this state. To attack Eye is unnecessary, but if you must, bring your lunch for Eye will hand you that worthless piece of meat located above your shoulders. Eye did not speak ill toward the Crusaders. So, Eye will give you some advice. When you win, act like you been here before. Although this was last years champion, THIS was not the championship! Now away with you scorge, stop riding Eye's sack! SAYS EYE!

Eye

EYE,

You are funny!! Why are you tring to call out the Crusaders? What makes you believe it was one of their players that decided to use your name? Sounds to me like it was MR. Footballfan #1. "When you win, act like you have been there before." I haven't seen one post by the Crusaders talking up their win. Hell, the only details from the game came from EAR. "Although this was last years champion, THIS was not the championship!" Is it not ok to be excited about beating a very good team. There is winning with class and winning without and in my opinion, the Crusaders won with class, SO FAR.
FACE the facts!!! EYE, you are letting your emotions get the best of you. FACE OUT!!

Although Ear didn't stay to watch the end of the game, Ear was impressed with the way the Crusaders played. Ear thinks they should be excited about the win and build on it week to week. Ear projected a Crusaders loss and they proved Ear wrong. That's the best way to shut a skeptic up. Ear tips his hat. Way to take down the Champ. Ear hears your rankings going up.

Ear is out

So EYE see I have also been victim of a poor impostor...rest assured semi pro i did NOT make the previous post! For all the people hanging from my balls, Im about to make it rain nut sweat for you...open up bitches...Not sure what this coward trying to prove with his post, but I need no help calling people out. If anyone wants an autograph I have a signing session scheduled at LA fitness on the south-side next weekend...I will keep you posted...and for the impostor with the ripe tailpipe I have a question for you. Do you get more joy from A)pretending to be me or B)Swallowing man jizz on a regular basis???? Have a shitty day dukeEE dick

@Face. Funny. Eye have no emotion at all for or against the Crusaders. The post was not general, it was for the turd impersonating Eye. The win obviously caused someone, maybe an admirer to lose his way and take a run at Eye. So again Eye say, to whoever needs to hear it. Act like you, (meaning whoever) been here before. Says Eye!

Eye

"Eye will give you some advice. When you win, act like you been here before. Although this was last years champion, THIS was not the championship! Now away with you scorge, stop riding Eye's sack! SAYS EYE!"

If this isn't a "general" post toward the Crusaders, I don't know what is. Maybe, jusy maybe, I took the post the wrong way. If this is the case then I apologize however, this is directed toward their organization.

FACE the facts!! The Crusaders aren't as bad as we all thought. FACE OUT!!

Hey...stop being an ass. Did Eye not just say it was directed toward the imbecile who impersonated Eye??? Did Eye not??? You are fishing but Eye am not biting. Now Eye calling your attempt at entering the ring with mere Sophmoric banter would be a statement that Eye would say was pointed. However, Eye will stay cool and as always in the Sky! Hopefully this will be enough for you to throw away the last of your bait, fold up your lawn chair, walk to the car, and call it a day. When you get back to the office on Monday, you will tell stories of the Big One that got away. Says Eye!
Eye

The post from football fan #1 at 12:26 a.m. followed by the post by eye in the sky at 12:27 and the post by ear on the ground at 12:28 a.m. have got to be by the same person. Way to be incognito in trying to impersonate these three. At times they suck, but you are worse. You must have quite an appetite for balls, for you are swinging from multiple sacks...hope its tasty. To the rest of you, the sane ones, ignore the three and they MIGHT go away.

Eye am now painted as insane.....hmmmm, not so much. Eye do see myself being miscatagorized quite often now. So goes life, Eye guess! Says Eye!

Eye

Nice win C-nation you guys was a 2pt underdawg and came out and had a shut out ! Way to start the season , force you are in trouble if you don't fix your O . The Crusaders played ball for 4qts and didn't let up at all I seen Mr laws abd tge weak ass generals talkin Shit about crusaders face it generals all your good players cut out to play for a better team . They would beat you up and down the field on your home field Haha crusaders keep it up and ill be at the next game I hope

See this is what Eye was talking about. Eye commented previously about acting like you been here after a win. Was there a need to take a slap at the Generals? Eye am sensing a immature theme/ pattern here. Says Eye!

Eye

Football Man
Nice win C-nation you guys was a 2pt underdawg and came out and had a shut out ! Way to start the season , force you are in trouble if you don't fix your O . The Crusaders played ball for 4qts and didn't let up at all I seen Mr laws abd tge weak ass generals talkin Shit about crusaders face it generals all your good players cut out to play for a better team . They would beat you up and down the field on your home field Haha crusaders keep it up and ill be at the next game I hope

The Generals were there to support semi-pro football and Roncalli and David Coleman. There was NO shit talking by us PERIOD! To say that was a damn lie! We even sat right behind one of the player's wives. If you really want to see if we were yelling and talking shit, let's ask YOUR fans. Not one word was uttered. Thanks for trying to make us look bad, but it only backfires in YOUR face, again. Stop worrying about what the Generals are doing and do you! If there was any shit talking it was from Jim Allen coming up and asking how our team is progressing, and then with a shit eating grin said...."Don't fuck up".
not even sure what that means, but thanks for the well wishes i guess. Good luck the rest of the year Crusaders.

Jim Allen is a non-loyal bandwagon jumping person, he did the samething to the Cutters and now it seems he has done it again only this time to the Generals....He will do it again, he can't help it, it's who he is

I want to thank Tony Laws and all the Generals that showed up to support our team and the semi-pro football. You were nothing more then respectful and I heard of no issues from anyone. We had a great crowd there to support us. I feel we celebrated a great win appropriately, our first win ever and something this entire team has been working toward since November. We meet our first goal in a series of goals outlined by Coach Mac.

I also want to say to the Generals your have a great home field and it was an honor to be able to play there this past weekend.

Crusaders, why are we still talking about this game? NEXT PLAY.

How did Ear's post about the Crusaders vs Force game turn into a pissing contest between the Generals and the Crusaders? Ear thinks people need to realize that sometimes things are bigger than they are. Newsflash...Generals, if everytime you go somewhere and people are stirred, maybe you could be part of the problem. Newsflash...Crusaders, we ALL know that you have a few EX-generals players...big whoop. Different leagues, different coaches, different teams, leave each other be...Ear spreads pity on himself for starting this post.

Ear is out

Ear fed the CHICKENS. Ear should know by now, When you throw out the feed the cluckheads come a peckin. When the cluckheads come a peckin', they start peckin' at each other. When they start peckin at each other they get put on EYE'S WATCHLIST. DON'T get put on EYE'S WATCHlIST. Keep it classy! SAYS EYE!

Eye

Now your sounding like a direcTV commercial EYE! Funny shit

To the Generals. As an owner of the Crusaders, I personally want to apologize to you for someone coming on this site and bad mouthing your organization. I also want to thank you for coming out to our first home game and supporting the Crusaders with class. I can only assume that this is one of our players that made these comments and we will deal with it. The Crusaders are and will not be this type of organization. The Generals are more than welcomed to any of our home games.

To the Crusader player that made these comments, stay off of this site unless you have important information to put out. There is no reason to worry about any other team except the team we play this Saturday. Especially at team that is in a completely different league!!!

Good luck this year Generals.

J. Morris

Haha everyone thinks I'm a player for the crusaders
Nope just a fan of the game and been around for a while

I don't know why. Some of these people always have to get on here and talk shit. It only harms football. I wil say this to the person posting as Generals, I asked one of your players at the concession stand (Foley) how things were coming and that was it I had a person standing in line wih me when I asked him and there was no "don't fuck up" spoke plain and simple.
To the long time IFL player I left the Cutters and that was in 2009 and I spent the next three years with the Generals I worked hard for them and did what I could to help JT I left because it was time to move on JT was leaving and not coming back. If anyone wants to know the details of why I left the Generals then feel free to ask me or hell ask JT or Coach Mac. I wonder how many teams Mr long time IFL players has played on or if he is a loyal one team person, and if this dumb ass thinks that just because players leave one team for another if he is bandwagon jumper guys like this is sad.
I agreed to be a part of the Marion County Crusaders because of some of the players and Coach Mac , before you or anyone questions my fucking loyalty yu need to talk to JT or Coach Mac loyalty has nothing to do with leaving a team to take on a challenge or to go wrk with a friend, you people say these comments were made by someone from the Crusaders I find that hard to believe I would rather think it is someone that is playing for someone they don't believe in or someone who only wishes they could play.
I am with the Crusaders for one season and to. Help Coach Mac and the Morris brothers and Blake Kennedy get this team started in the right direction. Admission is only $5.00 and kids 12 and under are free. We will have a. Concession trailer at the game with the best fruit smoothies in Indiana and thee is also an ice cream truck that is at the game with frozen treats.
JT is my friend and if anyone asks him I'm su he will have no problem telling yu about my loyalty or my commitment.
To anyone who came out to see the Crusaders fall on their face Saturday night THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADMISSION PAID AT THE GATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To everyone who came out in the hot weather to support the Crusaders and semi-pro football THANK YOU and I hope you enjoyed the game.
To ours fans I hope you enjoyed the professional announcer we brought in this year he works his ass off to keep you informed. The crusaders as an organization are working hard to make this a memorable season for fans and players alike. This weeks game is at Lawrence Park and we will have a live band from 4-6 the band 800lb Gorilla is three high school seniors that are making waves all over the state I hope fans wil come out and enjoy them there is no cost for the concert it is included in your admission to the game.
In closing I wish everyone could just support each other and work together and build this level of football in Indianapolis but as long as there as nameless cry babies out the I know that will be hard to accomplish yes names cry baby and yes many years ago I used to love to get on sites and stir the shit but I learned from those mistakes and realized that even though people refer to this as semi-pro you wil get farther by being professional in the way yu act and your the way you speak.
Sorry if this offended anyone by I'm tired of people who makes quotes who don't know the difference between loyalty and honesty. The Crusaders are getting better each week and they are learning how to work together and trust each oth which is just what a first year team does. Come out see for yourself and in the process hear a great new local band

OUTED

This has to be the worst post ever. Football Man not only THINKS you're stupid, he now KNOWS you're stupid. LOL

Eye concur. Hooked em' a biggun dit nee! Now Eye being an outsider wonder if "yu" believe you helped or hurt the Crusader's cause? That was more of a tirade than a message of team building. Before someone says I am hating read that again and "yu" be the judge. SAYS EYE!

Eye

Funny stuff!! "Outed" took his post off because he was called out on how stupid he looked tring to spell the simple words and had the nerve to ask football man if he thought we were all stupid.

Jim Allen you are no more loyal than you are smart, you tried to screw the cutters out of a nice facility that they worked very hard to get, now you jump ship because JT is not there, which again says YOUR ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE TEAM, you are just loyal to the cock you choose to ride until it dumps you like the stuck up chick on prom night. I have played for one team in the IFL, only one team, because I am loyal to the TEAM, you, you are nothing more than a "ship" chaser, this is the last time that I will even address a bum like you

Ifl bum sounds like to me that ur hating on Jim Allen for having more championships then u do . The way I look at it is he's doing what's best for him . Now on to next weeks games already

who cares about loyalty, its semi pro football 'SEMI PRO" or adult amateur football. you dont owe anything to anyone. people play for who they wanna play for specific reasons. like winning for one, who wants to loose? guys jump teams to find a winning team, theres nothing wrong with that. why would you wanna pay to play and loose, we do this for fun and losing isnt fun. im not gonna waste my money on a team that loses. loyaly, whatever. if jt was coaching any other team, id be there, just like i went back year after dragons folded. and so would about 30 other guys. theres your loyalty. just like next season if he does decide to coach again, wherever it is, youll see the loyalty when all his players follow him wherever he goes. teams fall apart every year, no matter how long they have been around. and its not because of loyalty. its because people pay to play semi pro and they dont wanna do it on losing teams or teams they dont think will succeed which is fair and not wrong of them to do. it doesnt make sense to pay and loose,whats the fun in that?

That was well said Mr. Cameron every year players play musical chairs, everyone wants to win and it is a fact that JT is a winner he has been in something like 6 Championship games and as for the other guy I think he has been in championship games the past 4 or 5 years sounds to me like they have a system they know what they are doing and they do what they have to to WIN in short they are winning.
The fact that it has been done in Indianapolis where there are about 230 semi-pro teams and more wanting to start every year is a tesament to how a great system and how a great Caoch can always enable you to be a part of a winning team.
Sounds to me like some people who don't have what it takes have some hard feelins and that's to bad because trash talk doesn't hurt anyone on here but the game its self. People can call people names and make accusations all they want but in the end and on paper JT has over 80 wins against maybe 6 losses and Allen's teams have lost something around 7 games over the past 5 years to bad they aren't around this year and doing what they do best, yes they are hard to take sometimes but you always know where you stand with them. I for one would like to say congrats for having what others can only dream about.
Now if you want to be the best in football you do it by gathering the best management, the players who are commited noticed I didn't say the best players because JT has won with players who were not the best some years but he always had players who wanted to win and worked hard at practice to get there.
I would also point out that anyone who plays this game and accepts losing is not only a loser in football but in life as well. Winners do not accept losing players don't play the game just for the fun of it a real player plays to win not make friends.

I agree with Cameron on 90% of what he said! Guys want to win and guys do not want to pay to play some where they are not going to be at least competitive. However, where I do disagree is why guys switch teams. I would have been a bronco as long as they would have been around and I was only with them for one year, but they one year with them was all it took. That team was a family and we stood together. Now I do not see myself playing for any other team but the Generals and they use to be our most hated team! Hell we hated them so much most of us broncos went to the Cutters and would not wear the red and blue of the Generals, but what I think JT did that was more important than winning, was turning this organization into a family. He brought guys together from different teams and formed a brotherhood, at least to me. I want to ball with the guys that I have balled with for years. Thats fun to me! These guys like Cameron, Robbie, Burton, Harvy, June, Kalvin, Tennessee, Harris, Hib, Golliday, Laws, Bobby A. and others but that names a few. I love these dudes and would do anything for them on and off the field. I wish JT was coaching because I like JT as a person. He is a guy you can look up too on the field and off the field. He has a huge heart and a great family and you can tell a lot about a guy who has a family that loves him as much as his family does.

With that being said, guys changed teams for many reasons. There isnt one common thing that causes guys to jump ship. I have won multiple championships...I have lost a championship. I love winning, but the challenge of building a team, fighting thru adversity, and over coming all odds is exciting to me! I might be at a different stage of the game but thats what it is for me.

I have been lucky enough this year to help get things where they need to be and I will tell you I gained a new friend and alot of respect for the guy who truly holds this team together. People seem to lash out at Tony Laws and blame him for alot of negative things that stirs around in the Semi pro world but this guy is a class act! Tony has so much respect for the teams in our league and the surrounding teams in Indy and I have never seen or heard of him doing any negative action towards another team. Its east to lash out at a guy that people want to admire and be like. Its easy to lash out at a guy that owns a team who has been at the top for so long. When this team starts putting up "W's" this year....alot of it will be because this guy never gave up on a team and its players that he truly loves!

Real story!!!