19)Steelers
20)Vipers
21)Force
22)Panthers
23)Eagles
24)Bengals
25)Phoenix
26)Raiders

Feedback is encouraged! Im sure some people will be upset but this is Football Fan #1 rankings and im not trying to win a popularity contest. Good luck this year to all of semi pro football!

Re: The #1 Fan's must see rankings!!!

better watch out for the crush they won without there starting QB there u prob could of added 2 or 3 more TDs if he was

Thanks CRFL fan that's the kind of stuff im looking for!

CRFL FAN, the Crush definately had their opponents outnumbered, so the same could have probably been said for the other team. Then take away a few flags away from the play for both teams and it would have still been a toss up.

Well done football fan #1!! Just a couple of teams I don't agree with.

1) Generals- Understand that they have been a dominant team the last couple of years however, this is a new year and a completely new team. After that performance with the Revolution, I think having them ranked 8th is a little to high until proven different.

2)Spartans- First year team that has only played one game, a game that was against an undermanned Panthers team. Let them play a couple of more games before they hit the top ten.

3)Crusaders- Same as the Spartans, except they have played a quality team. Saturday will tell what these two teams are made of for they play each other.

4)Force- No way are they that low in rankings. They held the Crusaders' offense scoreless until the 3rd quarter. Not sure where the Crusaders' defense came from with 23 points but could have been a different ball game if they could control the turnovers(but I guess that could be any game!)

FACE the facts!! This is just my opinion, lol. FACE OUT!!

Time out face. You say we played the panthers?? oooo no, we played the pheonix. They had 26 guys on their sidelines and we only showed up with 35 guys. We have a lot to prove to gain respect but make sure you state things properly before you state anything at all.

Coach Josh,

I do apologize for stating the wrong team you guys played. You did play the Pheonix. I will admit when I make a mistake however, it doesn't take away the fact that nothing has been proved on the field. I do believe the Spartans will be in the top 10 soon but I don't believe you guys deserve it just yet.

FACE the facts!! Face admits when he makes mistakes. FACE OUT!!

I'm curious to see how this will compare to the end of the year ranking. For me, the biggest surprize from this week was seeing a defending champ of a league come out and get embarassed by a 40+ point whooping. But as they say, any given Saturday.

all I wanna know is how is there 16 teams ahead of the cardinals, who has had the to defense the last year or so in the league. and a couple of the teams are first year teams, and aint proved nothing. Just a question not bashing anyone I just want to know where and how is that possible and where the facts, or reasoning for that low of a spot

Hey that's fine.... We're flyin' high but under the radar...

Cards P/K47

Congratulations to the Cardinals on your win! Unfortunately at this level of football I have no way of knowing all the teams in and out or being able to watch 10 games in a weekend...there is no semi-pro sunday ticket...but that would be awesome! I rated the CRFL teams that won by 40+ points and pitched a shutout pretty high, but last weeks scores is the majority of what I have to look at. I also like to factor in preseason and previous seasons somewhat but this is a new season as well and I have limited info on the preseason so to be fare I tried to do the rankings based on this regular season. I gave the MSFL teams a bump because I feel that is a more competitive league. However there league does not start for another 3 weeks. Keep up the good work...string a couple wins together and you will be top 10 before you know it! Good luck to ALL teams this season!!!!

@Face I understand your points but the problem is someone has to go in these spots...The thing with the Generals is as you stated they have previously been dominate but this is a different team. I wont write them off after 1 preseason game under a new coach...new team or not i cannot place the Mustangs who didn't even finish the previous season above them, or the nighthawks for that matter...Generals were runners up for MSFL championship last season...Nighthawks have never played a down. Trust me when they square up in week one that will make the picture much more clear!
As for the Spartans and Crusaders both won by 40+ and pitched a shutout. A decisive win will catch my EYE if that's all I have to go by! Same point as earlier someone has to fill these spots...if i were to drop the generals, spartans, and crusaders down the result would be the Destroyers and Blaze filling out the top 10...the destroyers are coming off of a game they lost by 6 scores! The Blaze also coming off a double digit loss.
As for the Force...defense or not...I have a hard time believing they can be successful with the offense they put on the field vs the crusade...not only could they not generate points their Offense repeatedly gave the other team points...
The season marches on and so do my rankings! Win and win big and you shall climb the semi-pro ladder!

Great Rankings #1 Football Fan & good points Face.

Finally a thread that is not full of sarcasm & personal bashing, I was starting to think it that it wasn't possible on this site.

Since we are talking about ranking primarily Indiana Teams, and to add food for thought, lets add the Indianapolis Colts into our Rankings. Where would you rank them?

Bare in mind, last year the Colts were into their 59th season & went 2-14.
Offense, they ranked per game:
29th in points scored (15.2)
27th in passing (187.2)
26th in rushing (99.6)
Defense, they ranked per game:
28th in points allowed (26.9)
15th in passing (227.0)
29th in rushing (123.9)

All these numbers look very realistic for an accomplishment for a Semi-Pro team. I mean, your talking under 100 yards rushing & under 200 yards passing in 60 minute games, the same amount of time most teams play in our leagues!

Colts went 0-4 in the preseason, 2-14 in the regular season & Curtis Painter is the starting QB, I ask again, the Indianapolis Colts, in our rankings, where would you rank them?

The correct & only answer would be first. No matter what their record was last year & what it will be this year, they still would be first.

Looking @ the rankings, in my perspective of course, is which team could beat the other, for the most part. I understand there will be days a team is on, & there will be days a team will be off, & there could be upsets.

So #1 Football Fan, once again, in my perspective of rankings, you have the Wildcats in the top notch, & so does all the INSPF, stating that the West Central Wildcats can beat every team listed, with the exception of that miracle "Any Given Saturday". Which I agree along with all the rankees.

Now, you have the Tri-County Raiders set @ dead last. Once again, in my perspective, your saying the Raiders can NOT beat the Fulton County Bengals, the Ohio Phoenix, the Jay County Panthers or the Indiana Eagles with the exception of that miracle "Any Given Saturday"?

Having so many different teams in multiply leagues makes it difficult to rank any other way. Its hard to rank strength of schedule when you have teams like the Evansville Enforcers & Indianapolis Tornados playing teams I have never heard of before! Honestly, I would have no idea where to even rank the Evansville Enforcers, this is the first year I have ever even heard of them! Maybe they can beat the Wildcats, I have no idea what the quality of this team is or their competition.

This post was no way shape or form intend to question, criticize, or bash any person, team or league. I just want to know how these guys (or Gals) here & on INSPF do their rankings. I don't think there is any true science, I guess that's why we love this game so much! Who would ever guess the 2010 Seattle Seahawks would go 7-9 on the season & make the play-offs or the 2006 New York Giants go 10-6 for a Wild Card birth & win Super Bowl XLII against an undefeated New England Patriot team?

well of course I dont agree with the rankings some what I do just a lil diff I would change, of course I would change the cards to atleast 11 or 12. but I see where you comming from. its not easy ranking semi pro league teams. but I cant wait till this sat, spartans vs crusaders game. to see if any team was a fluck in week 1. but I think CRFL will be very competetive this year. I CANT WAIT

I don't like football fan#1 but a damn good ranking

rankings dont mean anything till you have played at least 6 games. And if you are a player you wouldnt care what rank you are. instead just go out there and win.

Keep your EYES on the board...new rankings on the way!!! FYI lack of discipline and character may have a negative impact on your team's rankings...keep it clean, keep it classy, and keep it in your pants! This shit is out of controll and looks worse than a 75 year old obese chinaman sitting on an igloo toilet eating a smores and then forgetting to wipe...clean up the shit or end up like the chinaman

@Football Fan and Friends....Eye am going to need you to be a little more creative. Eye am starting to see a lot of Eye's "SIGNATURE SPEAK" being used in other's posts. What is that saying about Flattery???? SAYS EYE!

Eye

EYE think you need a tissue...

Eye think you need a hobby and a personality!

Eye