supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AFNT AA Ranking for games played through June 16th

American Football News Today AA ranking is up on our website at http://hometeamsonline.com/teams/default.asp?u=AMERICANFOOTBALLNEWSTODAY&t=c&s=football&p=home

Dennis Morris
Minor League Football News Hall Of Fame "Class Of 2009"
AFA Hall Of Fame "Class of 2010"
American Football News Hall of Fame "Class of 2011"

Re: AFNT AA Ranking for games played through June 16th

It's only a matter of time before a bunch of Indiana teams crack that list. Ear thinks the sleeper this year will be Ear's hometown Cardinals shocking a lot of people and winning the CRFL. Ear would love to see Cardinals vs W.C. Wildcats play each other in the postseason.

Ear wants to know....what matchup would you pay the most to see and why? Ear not searching for cluckheads or team bashing, but rather some positive feedback for a change. Let Ear hear what semi pro land thinks.

Ear is out

Hahaha! Eye see Ear has taken a liking to another word from Eye's dictionary. "CLUCKHEADS!" LOL. Don't feed em'! They will eat you out of house and home! SAYS EYE!

Eye

id like to see the nighthawks and the tornados play. that would be an interesting matchup simply by the way the nighthawks formed. also would be a good game to watch would be the generals and the crusaders. crusaders are the talk of the town and the generals are not the generals of old, but still the generals. not to mention the crusaders have like 15+ players on they roster that were generals at one time or another, added rivalry there. id also pay to see the wildcats and the wolfpack play. #1 vs #2 right now.

Lucky for you, the wildcats and wolfpack play this year during the regular season.

August 4th, 7 pm at west noble high school.

NCWolfpack9
Lucky for you, the wildcats and wolfpack play this year during the regular season.

Heard the atmosphere is great up there, can't wait for that game... but we both have to settle other business first!

. I got $50 tornados and crusaders would win them games

Football Man
. I got $50 tornados and crusaders would win them games

we just cant get a topic dat someone dont get on heer and try and stir shit. dis gota be a crusader player. i looked at all ur posts, yep and i know who it is. #54 Crusaders. in all ur posts all u talk bout is crusaders dis crusaders dat, and call urself c-nation. i have $1000 that it is #54. give it a rest bum. look at all football man posts and tell me im wrong. you sad

Landry #2
NCWolfpack9

Heard the atmosphere is great up there, can't wait for that game... but we both have to settle other business first!

That is true, the last few seasons we have had a great fan base and packed crowd. But yes your right we have a lot to worry about before that game. Good luck and stay healthy.

you lost that bet dumb ass ! Try again