supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Week 2 CRFL Prediction Channel Starts here!

Fulton County Bengals @ Indiana Cardinals (Kick-Off 4pm)

Seems like the Fulton County Bengal merge with the Ohio Predators wasn't enough to get past the Miami County Blitz. The high soaring & hard hitting Indiana Cardinals is going to a bird that the Bengals will never catch!

Cardinals will keep trying to "fly" under the radar & not let the Bengals out of the bag!

Cardinals 32
Bengals 6

Jay County Panthers @ Midwest Force

A win over the Force might be just what will keep the Panthers alive this season. The Force held the Crusader's Offense to zero points the entire first half, the Crusader's just capitalized off the turn-overs. The Panthers just don't have that kind of talent.

Its apparent this is not the same Midwest Force from last year, but I think the Force's defense will keep the Panthers out of the endzone. Hard to win if you don't score.

Force 18
Panthers 0

Delaware County Revolution @ Miami County Vipers

Although the Vipers had a lost last week, they still kept the game in reach against a strong Ohio Crush team & they did it short handed. The Revolution won last week against an wounded opponent & has so much rotation, its really hard to see just how good is the Delaware County Revolution!

Vipers will be in full swing this week, but with the intensity of the heat, I have to go with the team that has numbers, and they also have depth!

Revolution 30
Vipers 12

Ohio Crush @ Tri-County Raiders (Kick-Off 5:30pm)

Whether or not the Crush's starting QB plays or not effects this prediction a lot. Not by whether if they are going to win or not, but the question is by how much? The Tri-County Raiders do have potential, just unfortunately for them they started out with a couple of tough teams. Raiders take their lumps early & they have the next 6 games to regroup & get on track even with their QB.

Crush win with an easy slam "Duck"ett!

Crush 34
Raiders 6

Ohio Phoenix @ Miami County Blitz

Miami County Blitz scored 30 points??? I think that may be more than they scored in all 10 games last year! The Ohio Phoenix was out gunned last week from the "Spartan Project" & even though the Blitz don't have an NFL Punter, they have gotten themselves a new QB.

Are the Blitz for real? Guess we have to wait until July 7th to find out because the Ohio Phoenix is just a bump in the road.

Blitz 24
Phoenix 6

***** GAME OF THE WEEK *****

Tri-City Spartans @ Marion County Crusaders (Kick-Off 7pm)

The "Spartan Project" gets their real test this week when they travel down from South Bend (yes, South Bend is really North) to Indianapolis to take on the All-Mighty Crusaders. Although the Crusader's defense put up huge numbers against the Force, the Spartans are not going to have a lot of turn overs & the Crusaders are incapable of having a deep threat.

This game is going to be a spoiler to find out which team is the "Real Deal". I can see through the smoke & mirrors of this Crusader team & that is why money is on the Spartan Project!

Spartans 28
Crusaders 20

Re: Week 2 CRFL Prediction Channel Starts here!

Crush will have startin qb back this week.

Here is Face's predictions for week 2 of the CRFL.

Fulton County Bengals @ Indiana Cardinals

Another disaster week for the Bengals. The Cardinals have to many playmakers for the Bengals to keep up with. The Cardinals' defense is way to strong and won't allow the Bengals score. The Bengals only score will come from a turnover. Cardinals win 26-6

Jay County Panthers @ Midwest Force

After an embarrassing loss to the Crusaders, the Force need a bounce back game and that's exactly what they're going to have. The Panthers just don't have the man power to stop the Force's offense. If the Force can minimize the turnovers, this will be another scoreless game but in favor of the Force. Force win 38-0

Delaware County Revolution @ Miami County Vipers

The Revolution have been impressive this far and look to keep it up. I think this is going to be a lot closer than what most believe. The Revolution will take this game to lightly and it will cost them another dominant performance. They will get the W but in a 28-14 game.

Ohio Crush @ Tri-County Raiders

Having the Crush's starting QB is bad news for the Raiders. The only thing going good for the Raiders is that the game is at home therefore, they should have all of their players available. Crush wins this one big 40-6

Ohio Phoenix @ Miami County Blitz

Seems like the Blitz's offense is coming along. Scoring 30 points on their first game is an impressive outing no matter who they played. The offense, or lack of, for the Phoenix is going to be the story all year long for this team. Due to the Blitz treveling, this is going to be a low scoring game but the Blitz will start the season out 2-0. Blitz win 19-6

FACE's GAME OF THE WEEK

Tri-City Spartans @ Marion County Crusaders

Two shutout performances meet this Saturday on what could possible be a preview of the Indiana State Championship (CRFL). The Spartans look to make the Crusaders their next victim. If the Crusaders plan on winning this game, their offense better show up faster than the second half. I just believe the Crusaders' defense is going to be to much for the Spartans to overcome. Crusaders get the W with a 28-12 victory.

FACE the facts!! Face is perfect this far in the CRFL. FACE OUT!!

why the talk about the crush qb ive seen him mentioned in a few threads ?

whats the big deal
why the talk about the crush qb ive seen him mentioned in a few threads ?

just someone from their team talking up a over rated team.

This is the Crush QB's second year. Last year the young kid has all the right tools & the potential to be a promising quarterback. There is a Pro Quarterback that has been working with him consistently every year before he leaves for the CFL(Canadian Football League)

Last year, the QB doesn't like the pressure or to be planted on his back. But if you let sit in the pocket, he was capable of picking you apart.

That's all I know, I don't even really know his name. They have a couple of QB's on the roster, so I didn't want to guess & post the wrong name. I just give credit where credit is due.

...anyone know his name?

carl christie is his name..and noone pumped him up from our team thats you all.i wouldnt worry bout the qb so much and a lil more bout the defense.you guys that predict these games are silly goin off hearsay.how can u rank teams you have never even seen.

I will say this about the Crush.. If they dont work on the special teams coverage, they will be in a world of hurt this season.

Cards over Bengals - Bengals will be overpowered and out scored.

Force over Panthers - Won't be a win to brag about but will be a win none the less.

Revolution over Vipers - Revolution will handle the under manned Vipers.

Crush over Raiders - Special teams could play a factor but the Raiders ship will be sunk.

Blitz over Phoenix - The Phoenix will simply be pounded into submission.

Crusaders over Spartans - Crusaders slide right by the spartans.

I believe everyone pics are right, other than the game of the week. I do think crusaders, and spartans are the game of the week, but I dont believe the spartans will lose this game. I dont think DEE will allow that. So I see spartans winning this game by 14 points.

but like I said all the rest are tru on win or loss, but idk bout those scores.

OCHO-5, I have Spartans winning by 8 in my predictions!

ocho-5 you back playing for the cards

yes I am coach, I will see u on the 14th lol

WOW!! What a weekend. We had Rumble in the "PARK" in Indianapolis, The Revolution fell a part and the Blitz scored 48 points. I went 5 for 6 this past weekend bringing my year totals to 11 for 12. The only game I missed was the Revolution game and to be honest, the only people who thought the Vipers were going to win were the Vipers. Had the right concept of the game being close but the wrong team winning. Props to the vipers for the win.

Face's Predictions

Cardinals win 26-6
Force win 38-0
Revolution win 28-14
Crush win 40-6
Blitz win 19-6
Crusaders win 28-12

Actual Score

Cardinals win 42-0
Force win 48-0
Vipers win 24-22
Crush win 35-0
Blitz win 48-0
Crusaders win 38-30

Face the facts!! Blitz came to play ball this year. FACE OUT!!!