supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
spartans

man what a game for the tri-city spartans travled to ohio it was worth a travel for me they have sum really good talent i watch #7 johnny gayles that guy is a hitter he was all over the field.dee peters man wat a qb have 3 wr that will do damage.and the defense is a lock down d

Re: spartans

If you want to talk up your own team, then do it with pride and add you real name. Don't make it sound like and outsider because we all can tell you're part of the Spartans Organization. Spartans have their true test this week with the Crusaders. Don't take that win last week to your head because it was against one of the weakest teams in Indiana.

FACE the facts!!! Play someone before talking. FACE OUT!!

if this was a spartan that started this post after i have warned our players not to and i find out who it was your in deep crap

coach don
if this was a spartan that started this post after i have warned our players not to and i find out who it was your in deep crap

Talk urself up with da pads not da message boards..deep crap sounds like a food at the state food, like deep fried butter. dont want either one

Eye feel like some of you are just as soft as today's society. Eye told my players not to.... Eye feel like if you are going to.... Eye say "let it out". If you are proud, stand up. Why have we become this, "If I sit in the corner and be very, very, quiet, they won't see me and leave me alone." Where the BALLERS at??? Eye mean the play by the seat of your pants, sho nuff BALLERS! Eye remember when we use to let you know we were coming, knock your block off, help you put it back on only to knock it off again, shake your hand and mutually agree to do it all again! Eye think some of ya'llz girdles are really PAMPERS with pockets to put your pads in! Quit being soft! Eye am reposting this too, cause some of you need to hear this. SAYS EYE!

Eye

I agree 100%!! The only issue I had with "ghost" was that he used a fake name to talk up his own team. Be proud of you team. If you want to talk them up, use your real name. This makes it more believable.