Comment
SCORES for 6-23

Cardinals 42
Bengals 0

Great game from both teams!!

Riha
Cards PK47

Re: SCORES for 6-23

Force bounce back and win BIG 48-0 over panthers.

Vipers 24
Revo 22

Destroyers 19 eagles 18

Cutters 19
Blaze 0

CRUSH 35 RAIDERS 0

Wildcats 30, Thunderhawks, 7.

Wolfpack 22
Xtreme 21

38-30 C-Nation way to not give up after the back and forth game !

Crusaders yet again start another fight which resulted in the cops being called due to their players assaulting the other team. John Jackson yet again stayed another fight earlier in the game. The crusaders are shit for a team and actually is dirtier than the renegade team ever was. The spartans were not defeated by the crusaders buyer rather the refs. Worst officials ever. Spartans deserve the victory because of the refs alone. And John Jackson wonders why nobody takes his league seriously.

Really no comments about that hit from #7 to Crusaders # 52 at all? I know we all love this game but we are not get paid to put up with this bullshit ! Players now are to soft and cry about everything. Oh he did this he did that hell 2 different players slammed me to the ground 5 yard's out of bounds and in the endzone! With no calls and I walked it off. In all my years I have never seen so much crap in any league their #26 ran all over us so to say we had someone on their sideline telling what they were running must have not worked! It was a great game until that hit bad calls both ways both teams looked good just a hand full of bad players spoiled this game for everyone. And #52 will be fine thanks for asking. Grow some balls and tell the whole story if your going to post crap! Ppl keep telling me bad things about this league and from what I have seen there are a lot of good players in this league and some that just shouldn't be playing but we shouldn't let them spoil it for everyone! Just play ball guys and have we came back from 30-20 and seemed to be taking it well just when #7 made that low block on #52 it just step ppl off we all know better than that and I know #7 ain't no fool. Bottom line we know players can and will get hurt but dumb shit like this it the reason we don't play on Sunday! Sorry about the mess ups it to dam early for this

so who won, and what was the score of the blitz game, does anyone know?

Blitz won 48-0

I was there too, crusaders didnt start a second fight, we finshed it. we won. 38-30. boo hoo boo hoo. the new team is for real. has heart, and btw, the cheap shots that led to crusader injuries started the fight like the the other game you r refering too. hate us, hurt us, we will endure and overcome. r u jealous? its ok, we got 8 more games for ya to talk about us! good or bad, you are talking about us!!! thank you, you are our biggest fan!!!!!!!! you rock i was there!!!! we got a tshirt for ya too.... oh, and the police was there because some of the spartan players threatened with guns. so stop reporting lies!!! you can come see me tues or thus at practice for the real scoop!

The first fight was started by the crusaders the second was started by their fans. This team is sad. And nobody is hating on the crusaders just telling three truth you guys have started two fights now. pathetic is the only way to describe you guys.

Let's keep this thread SCORES only please... Start another thread to vent...

Thank you

fans? we filmed both events. lol sounds like you are starting something. we know who you are, we dont trash talk or lie to people like you are. i can show you film for who started fights, unless your only intelligence is fantasy land. and our comissioner does a great job for the league, and an asset on our team. so at least act like a man and address every team, official, coach, with respect in this league. btw, thought you never respond? gotcha!!!! sorry, but everyone knows the truth. doesnt matter, in a fight, start the fight, finish the fight, is humiliating for the entire league. so you running your BS mouth is a wound to the league too. how smart are you? football is why we do this. teammates is why we do this, championship is why we do this. why do you do this?

I am sorry. Agreed. CRUSADERS WIN 38-30. NOW 2/0.

Tornados win a close one,22-19...

fanatic
Blitz won 48-0

whattttt, I see u blitz, looks like they have a offense now, always had a good defense, will be a great hard hitting fun game when they come to the FORT in two weeks.

The crush are dangerous this year with lots of new talent. They have a shut out defence and a fast and elusive offence lead by qb #11 wr #22 and #1 with a host of young recievers who make plays as well. Ohio may already bein the books at the end of week to with the crush looking good and its not even mid season.